Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pressed "Make Spawn Room" and it trashed almost all of my rooms!

Pwnahauntus

Well, hours of decoration just went up in flames. I'm really not happy.   Started a new clan to get some of the dojo building experience.   Been building out rooms and decorating them with the hoard that 4 years of casual resource farming gets you.   Got the clan to rank 8 and have spent countless hours decorating. It's a very time consuming task.   Decided that the newest clan hall looked purty enough so I hit that "Make Spawn Room" button ... sure wished I hadn't.   I only saw one post on /r/Warframe about it so I only know of one other instance.

After changing my spawn room it looks like a toddler went through almost every room and kicked everything into piles.   The main clan hall looks like it got spun 180 degrees and stuff just shoved together.

This sucks....

My hideously colored room has one of the exits completely blocked with items shoved up against the door.

Fire Exit blocked.

Everything hanging mid-air on the right had been carefully arranged on the balcony on the left. You can't see everything in the pile.  There's all the drums, lighting, statues,trees and whatever in that hanging hairball....

Don't leave me hangin' bro.

Entire contents of this room got sucked to the center and pulled toward the door like there was a hull breach or something. I had grassed out right side of the room here.  Poltergeist....

"PokeAholeInUs"

And my Hall of Honor setup had the upper deck setup with 8 Tributa statues and 8 glyphs of some of the youtube content providers on display.  They were pulled out of their alcoves and pushed into the center of the room and suspended in mid-air.   I only saw 2 statues and glyphs initially but found that they were jammed together.  I've been able to find 4 of the 8.  Don't want to disturb anything else unless DE wants to poke around a bit. 

Dude, where's my car?

That's just some of it. A couple rooms escaped the trashing.  My deocorated energy lab was fine.  Chem Lab got tossed.   I'm certainly not in any hurry to try to pick up after this tornado.   DE, If you want a tour come find me.