Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's molt

MomoButt

So I did some testing with Saryn (and this also includes another bug, one related to channeling/parkour movement), and found out that molt no longer copies saryn's movement, idk if this is a bug of overusing molt in a single play session or if it's constant, regardless I hope this gets fixed because one of the most fun things about it was that it copied your current animation frame.

Aside from this, and this bug has been constant across all warframes but saryn gets it the worst due to molt, is the kevlar energy glitch as i've named it, which makes a blue energy wave come across warframes during parkour, channeling or taking damage, in the shape of a kevlar vest (probably something to do with cosmetic armor)

While it's minimal on most warframes, mostly just an eyesore in the orbiter, on saryn it's.. Worse. A lot worse.6F1CE3E88E3B637776B9D1672962CD02B64D3CE1It's a bit hard to see but I mean, it's obvious saryn isn't that.. Ahem, FAT. And that the animation is completely wrong, but the biggest thing is that kevlar energy vest, it's on all my warframes and the more I see it the more obnoxious it gets.

• 3 weeks later...

I just ran into the same saryn molt issue. I have narrowed it down to be just the Base Saryn that it happens to. I don't know how long this has been a thing, as I primarily used saryn prime's skin until today. It appears to be constant while using the Base skin.

Base Saryn 

Spoiler

NkvCzxy.jpg

Saryn Prime 

Spoiler

cEhkiTL.jpg

Saryn Napellus Base 

Spoiler

1v9GDUX.jpg

Saryn Napellus Prime 

Spoiler

cpuVLkU.jpg