Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

umbra pistol?

ChaoticEdge

DE said they will replace the excal prime with umbra which that conclude 3 things which I find 2/3 has been done (umbra excal and umbra katana), but where is the gun for I would like to know where the gun DE is it going be later on to get the lato umbra or your just pulling my leg for that?🤷‍♂️

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, Katinka said:

When was it said by DE that Umbra was a replacement for Excalibur Prime?

your under a master, remember that DE promies that excal prime will not be release again?  Yea they also said that a replacement because they promies not to release excal prime of his set which I find it weird about they didn't replace his gun during the time.  So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher for example, but missing the gun, so where is umbra's gun?

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

your under a master, remember that DE promies that excal prime will not be release again?  Yea they also said that a replacement because they promies not to release excal prime of his set which I find it weird about they didn't replace his gun during the time.  So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher for example, but missing the gun, so where is umbra's gun?

They said that because Prime could not be released again, Umbra would be China's founders frame. Not replace Excal Prime. They also never mentioned a pistol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

They said that because Prime could not be released again, Umbra would be China's founders frame. Not replace Excal Prime. They also never mentioned a pistol.

wut you don't remember about they said it on the youtube?  Plus bit busy trying find that video for sure they did said that.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

43 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher

I fondly remember the times when I had a substitute teacher at school. We would trick the substitute teacher by writing the wrong names to identify ourselves.

And the substitute teacher would turn out to be an infested mutated monster who screamed all the time and tried to murder Ballas with the canteen knives.

School was fun.

19 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

I fondly remember the times when I had a substitute teacher at school. We would trick the substitute teacher by writing the wrong names to identify ourselves.

And the substitute teacher would turn out to be an infested mutated monster who screamed all the time and tried to murder Ballas with the canteen knives.

School was fun.

Getting off the subject are we?  I am pretty sure your asking for your payment in full when your not asking the question about why didn't DE made umbra pistol. The fact its common for simple question and yet none of you cannot answer the question for these things, I didn't ask of your trollness that wasn't directly to apply for.

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

Doesn't mean that they won't do the same locking the umbra in china and only china get this frame here.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Getting off the subject are we?  I am pretty sure your asking for your payment in full when your not asking the question about why didn't DE made umbra pistol. The fact its common for simple question and yet none of you cannot answer the question for these things, I didn't ask of your trollness that wasn't directly to apply for.

Doesn't mean that they won't do the same locking the umbra in china and only china get this frame here.

its weird but i think i can explain it 

US: Excalibur prime is the founder frame 
China: Excalibur umbra prime is the founder frame and was approved to go into the global build as he weapons (nikana prime and spira prime) before him in update 23
Excalibur umbra prime: due to the chinaframe shutting down De is able to move more forward with getting umbra prime to the global build and instead of just calling it Excalibur umbra prime since that would anger founders probably more then him releasing did in the first place so they chomped the prime part of his name off gave him some new ability mechanics it has Radial Howl, more armor, and Sentience and new lore and a big nikana

as for the pistol they only ever showed umbra with anything other than a nikina which would would later become skiajati and never mentioned anything of a pistol i guess if you wanted to you could use the spira prime since that was technically his founder secondary in chinaframe following your logic though wouldn't he have released with a umbra skana as well?

2 hours ago, seprent said:

its weird but i think i can explain it 

US: Excalibur prime is the founder frame 
China: Excalibur umbra prime is the founder frame and was approved to go into the global build as he weapons (nikana prime and spira prime) before him in update 23
Excalibur umbra prime: due to the chinaframe shutting down De is able to move more forward with getting umbra prime to the global build and instead of just calling it Excalibur umbra prime since that would anger founders probably more then him releasing did in the first place so they chomped the prime part of his name off gave him some new ability mechanics it has Radial Howl, more armor, and Sentience and new lore and a big nikana

as for the pistol they only ever showed umbra with anything other than a nikina which would would later become skiajati and never mentioned anything of a pistol i guess if you wanted to you could use the spira prime since that was technically his founder secondary in chinaframe following your logic though wouldn't he have released with a umbra skana as well?

Question: What about Britain? Or Canada? Or any other country?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

They NEVER said Excal Umbra is to replace Prime.

Sorry running back late to the topic, to the point they never said they are going release back excal prime again.  Yes did said it is partly a replacement, not fully replace or getting rid of prime excal, it just that substitute because of the promise they made.  During they time they were showing during umbra drawing before they got PoE and all the players were arguing that excal prime shouldn't be released again because the promise and it was long chat and got lock down after that thread post.  Now do you think they are going release prime lato which its the obvious is no. So it wouldn't just easy make up 2 things umbra and the katana which leaving the pistol out will effect the lore because only the founder has the pistol so what the communities get return for umbra, just 2 out of 3 I ask is that fair enough or should the communities just be satisfied what they have because they can't get a prime lato, so its better start with would like to know reason why and we would like to have an answer about why didn't we get a pistol umbra, nothing harsh it just that we would like to know why didn't DE didn't do umbra pistol at all and that is all I am sticking with that question.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Sorry running back late to the topic, to the point they never said they are going release back excal prime again.  Yes did said it is partly a replacement, not fully replace or getting rid of prime excal, it just that substitute because of the promise they made.  During they time they were showing during umbra drawing before they got PoE and all the players were arguing that excal prime shouldn't be released again because the promise and it was long chat and got lock down after that thread post.  Now do you think they are going release prime lato which its the obvious is no. So it wouldn't just easy make up 2 things umbra and the katana which leaving the pistol out will effect the lore because only the founder has the pistol so what the communities get return for umbra, just 2 out of 3 I ask is that fair enough or should the communities just be satisfied what they have because they can't get a prime lato, so its better start with would like to know reason why and we would like to have an answer about why didn't we get a pistol umbra, nothing harsh it just that we would like to know why didn't DE didn't do umbra pistol at all and that is all I am sticking with that question.

thanks to the grammar i understood all of... none of what you just said