Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChaoticEdge

umbra pistol?

Recommended Posts

DE said they will replace the excal prime with umbra which that conclude 3 things which I find 2/3 has been done (umbra excal and umbra katana), but where is the gun for I would like to know where the gun DE is it going be later on to get the lato umbra or your just pulling my leg for that?🤷‍♂️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

DE said they will replace the excal prime with umbra

When was it said by DE that Umbra was a replacement for Excalibur Prime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Katinka said:

When was it said by DE that Umbra was a replacement for Excalibur Prime?

your under a master, remember that DE promies that excal prime will not be release again?  Yea they also said that a replacement because they promies not to release excal prime of his set which I find it weird about they didn't replace his gun during the time.  So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher for example, but missing the gun, so where is umbra's gun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

your under a master, remember that DE promies that excal prime will not be release again?  Yea they also said that a replacement because they promies not to release excal prime of his set which I find it weird about they didn't replace his gun during the time.  So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher for example, but missing the gun, so where is umbra's gun?

They said that because Prime could not be released again, Umbra would be China's founders frame. Not replace Excal Prime. They also never mentioned a pistol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Minuten schrieb ChaoticEdge:

your under a master, remember that DE promies that excal prime will not be release again?  Yea they also said that a replacement because they promies not to release excal prime of his set which I find it weird about they didn't replace his gun during the time.  So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher for example, but missing the gun, so where is umbra's gun?

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

They said that because Prime could not be released again, Umbra would be China's founders frame. Not replace Excal Prime. They also never mentioned a pistol.

wut you don't remember about they said it on the youtube?  Plus bit busy trying find that video for sure they did said that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Looks at thread title*

*Looks at who posted the thread*

Makes perfect sense.

As @(XB1)GearsMatrix301 already stated, DE have never stated that there would never be an Umbra pistol of some kind afaik.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 3 Minuten schrieb xXDeadsinxX:

*Looks at thread title*

*Looks at who posted the thread*

Makes perfect sense.

As @(XB1)Cubic Clem already stated, DE have never stated that there would never be an Umbra pistol of some kind afaik

Uhm.. you mentioned the wrong guy lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Uhm.. you mentioned the wrong guy lol

Whoops...my b lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

So umbra was that replacement like substitute teacher

I fondly remember the times when I had a substitute teacher at school. We would trick the substitute teacher by writing the wrong names to identify ourselves.

And the substitute teacher would turn out to be an infested mutated monster who screamed all the time and tried to murder Ballas with the canteen knives.

 

School was fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

I fondly remember the times when I had a substitute teacher at school. We would trick the substitute teacher by writing the wrong names to identify ourselves.

And the substitute teacher would turn out to be an infested mutated monster who screamed all the time and tried to murder Ballas with the canteen knives.

 

School was fun.

Getting off the subject are we?  I am pretty sure your asking for your payment in full when your not asking the question about why didn't DE made umbra pistol. The fact its common for simple question and yet none of you cannot answer the question for these things, I didn't ask of your trollness that wasn't directly to apply for.

1 hour ago, AXCrusnik said:

They said that because Prime could not be released again, Umbra would be China's founders frame. Not replace Excal Prime. They also never mentioned a pistol.

Doesn't mean that they won't do the same locking the umbra in china and only china get this frame here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Getting off the subject are we?  I am pretty sure your asking for your payment in full when your not asking the question about why didn't DE made umbra pistol. The fact its common for simple question and yet none of you cannot answer the question for these things, I didn't ask of your trollness that wasn't directly to apply for.

Doesn't mean that they won't do the same locking the umbra in china and only china get this frame here.

its weird but i think i can explain it 

US: Excalibur prime is the founder frame 
China: Excalibur umbra prime is the founder frame and was approved to go into the global build as he weapons (nikana prime and spira prime) before him in update 23
Excalibur umbra prime: due to the chinaframe shutting down De is able to move more forward with getting umbra prime to the global build and instead of just calling it Excalibur umbra prime since that would anger founders probably more then him releasing did in the first place so they chomped the prime part of his name off gave him some new ability mechanics it has Radial Howl, more armor, and Sentience and new lore and a big nikana

as for the pistol they only ever showed umbra with anything other than a nikina which would would later become skiajati and never mentioned anything of a pistol i guess if you wanted to you could use the spira prime since that was technically his founder secondary in chinaframe following your logic though wouldn't he have released with a umbra skana as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

your under a master, 

-snip-

Kinky stuff in here, why wasn't I invited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no umbra pistol, Umbra was not made to replace Excal prime. how do people reach these bizarre conclusions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seprent said:

its weird but i think i can explain it 

US: Excalibur prime is the founder frame 
China: Excalibur umbra prime is the founder frame and was approved to go into the global build as he weapons (nikana prime and spira prime) before him in update 23
Excalibur umbra prime: due to the chinaframe shutting down De is able to move more forward with getting umbra prime to the global build and instead of just calling it Excalibur umbra prime since that would anger founders probably more then him releasing did in the first place so they chomped the prime part of his name off gave him some new ability mechanics it has Radial Howl, more armor, and Sentience and new lore and a big nikana

as for the pistol they only ever showed umbra with anything other than a nikina which would would later become skiajati and never mentioned anything of a pistol i guess if you wanted to you could use the spira prime since that was technically his founder secondary in chinaframe following your logic though wouldn't he have released with a umbra skana as well?

Question: What about Britain? Or Canada? Or any other country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

your under a master

Now hold on there, mister, that's my role!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...