(XB1)MamaToujou

What’s your mainframe??

I don't have a "main." I just use whatever frame I think would be good for a mission type.

That said, statistically, Mirage Prime is my most used. 598% damage bonus on her 3 + a souped up Astilla just turns her into a bulldozer of death and destruction. She's therefore my first choice for high-level Void Fissure missions and any large enemy mobs I need cleared quick. Plus, I believe in the philosophy of "be badass, look badass," and she looks bloody good.

My favourite frame is Ivara, and my second most used. Love stealth, love her versatile kit, and her 4 one-shots Sortie 3 enemies. The latter part never gets old.

I'm starting to use my Mesa Prime a lot more frequently in recent times, however.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

well my profile would tell you ash prime but im trying to make it harrow since i freaking love harrow 

shot gun priest best priest 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Setekth said:

You know what I use. LMAO. 

2 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

*looks at profile picture* Valkyr?

Excalibur Umbra.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

r/whoosh

"Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it. "

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 3

Spy: Octavia - only frame that can truly have infinite invisibility (no breaks in invisibility to recast, energy siphon is enough to upkeep with some ability efficiency). Extremely useful for animal tranquilizing in fortuna.

Index credit farm: Rhino - when you pick up coins it reduces your health. Rhino's iron skin acts as a secondary health pool to survive.

Index credit farm speed run: Mesa - pick Mesa if you already have a rhino to pick up coins for you. Mesa wrecks everyone, everywhere, and points out coins for rhino to pick up. Reduces rhino to an errand boy.

Plains of Eidolon or fortuna: Zephyr - doesn't need an archwing to get around...in fact, the quick take off often puts you on par with archwing speed. Her ability to deflect bullets in large open spaces makes you near invincible.

Eidolon hunt killer: Chroma - vex armor + radiation crit Lanka = dead Eidolon.

Eidolon hunt healer: Oberon - my personal preference. Less experienced with this.

Eidolon hunt protector: Harrow - easier than limbo to negate damage since you don't have to coordinate with your team. Less experienced with this.

Excavate or mobile defense: Limbo - build limbo with negative range, max duration to protect a point, without annoying your teammates. Also I hear it's a key component in kuva survival farms...haven't tried yet.

Speed clear killer: Volt - very fast running through a mission, nukes very large areas, buffs team shields. Great for exterminate, assassination, rescue, interception, hive, capture...anything you want to complete quickly.

Volt alternative: Nezha - just as fast as Volt, but doesn't buff team with speed. Trades volt's map nuke for uber survivability. Trades volt augment to buff team shields with the nezha augment to give teammates his survivability at 50% power.

This mission is being difficult: Saryn - super tanky, super damage, just not as fast as volt. My trump card for any mission other than spy.

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE
  • Applause 1

You don't main a frame in Warframe! You take the frame that is best suited to your play style for the mission you've selected. You sure can have a preferred frame that you enjoy using over any other frame. The only time you should ever call a frame your main is when the subject is FashionFrame.

Here is an example:
Spy Mission:
Effective Stealth Frames -
- Wukong
- Loki
- Ivara
- Limbo
- Ash
- Banshee
- Equinox
- Octavia
(Sorry if I missed any frames)

You take the frame that's best suited to your play style to complete the mission at hand.

Edited by Joe_Barbarian
  • Upvote 2

Wukong without a doubt, I love myself some tank frames and he’s also just a fun frame to play as well with Primal Fury.

18 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

- Wukong
- Loki
- Ivara
- Limbo
- Ash
- Banshee
- Equinox
- Octavia

Currently building wukong. How is he a stealth frame?

Should point out that limbo requires a huras kubro to effectively stealth.

Banshee isn't rreeeaaally a stealth frame. I don't feel like inherent weapon silence is enough to make her a "stealth" frame.

Haven't built equinox yet. What makes him/her a stealth frame?

I just want to say that I edited my earlier post something like 20 times because I kept remembering frames I use for specific missions. You can look at that again if you want x)

Just now, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

Currently building wukong. How is he a stealth frame?

Should point out that limbo requires a huras kubro to effectively stealth.

Banshee isn't rreeeaaally a stealth frame. I don't feel like inherent weapon silence is enough to make her a "stealth" frame.

Haven't built equinox yet. What makes him/her a stealth frame?

Wukong = Turns into a fart cloud
Limbo = Massive range, point at stuff, stasis it
Banshee = Takes skill, some people can pull her off by being a sneaky sneak 
Equinox = Night mode, sleep everything

• Satisfied 1

Saryn would be my "Main", though I run with Mesa, Mirage, Trinity, Titainia, and Ivara just as much.

Honestly, anyone that has a "Main" should take the frame they play the least and go play that one for a week straight to get out of the rut.