Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your mainframe??

(XBOX)MamaToujou

il y a 50 minutes, (XB1)MamaToujou a dit :

Just wondering what everyone uses!

Me, personally, I go between a Nova, and Khora main mostly!! I do frequently use Valkyr, and Oberon too! 

Depends on mission types. For open world and defense missions Zephyr, if I need to kill enemies and don't worry too much about incoming damage Saryn, for long survival Chroma. For Profit Taker and Eidolon fights Zephyr, Valkyr, Chroma.

• Like 1

I’ve been using Garuda and Trinity Prime more oftenly (Garuda mainly). For Sortie Bosses, Defection, or other Missions that’s no Hijack, i use Garuda because of how she can proc Slash on bosses that’s not status Immune, Heal, give herself energy, and scale her Damage. He can help the Team, my Weapons, and her 1 with her Slash Procs and Heal the Team while having a Option to put more up for a stronger Heal. Not as fast of a Heal as Trinity but a faster heal than, lets say, Oberon. Probably at the same level of healing as Khora’s Venari but in a AOE. I even use Garuda in Mot but most of my longer runs there was Solo (Which was lvl 130 - 150+). 

I use Trinity Prime in the Orb Fight. Extra energy for my Squad and myself, DR from Link and Blessing (AOE DR and Heal for the Team). With Adaptation, she can be a tough Prime Lobster to kill while i try to keep my Team alive. The only time i die as her is when i don’t pay attention to my Health, abilities, or i ran out of energy and didn’t cast Blessing in time while gaining energy from Hunter Adrenaline. 

But, i do use different Frames like Mag Prime for Hijacks since she can fill up Allies Shields and give them OverShields. So Garuda isn’t my main 100% but i still play her the most.

Edited by GPrime96

3 hours ago, (XB1)MamaToujou said:

Just wondering what everyone uses!

Me, personally, I go between a Nova, and Khora main mostly!! I do frequently use Valkyr, and Oberon too! 

when im hooked on a frame ill play them a lot, but i do change based on certain mission types, and ill eventually get hooked on other frames, but as of right now

im alternating between mirage prime and zephyr prime

i go ivara for spys, no acception, shes the best frame in the game for spies thanks to her invis augment

ill mostly use zephyr prime for valis and plains stuff

i dont really have a preference but ill generally switch to a defensive based frame if im doing defence or interception

if im doing hijack ill go revanent, his high shields make him the best choice

Equinox, Mag and Gara.

Equinox just does everything; she can nuke, increase ability strength, speed up enemies and make them more vulnerable to damage, then can just suddenly become a tanky spawn of satan that puts everyone to sleep, and just reheals herself to full when she receives too much damage. Also, duality.

Mag has a stupid fun kit with max range & duration + counter pulse & fracturing crush. Good god the CC and random nukes that accidentally the entire room. Sure, she's squishy, but you don't need to be tanky when everyone can't shoot, and those who can shoot just ends up hitting themselves.

Gara is.... gara.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, seprent said:

well my profile would tell you ash prime but im trying to make it harrow since i freaking love harrow 

shot gun priest best priest 

Amen, harrow main here too. 

But otherwise I try to bring whatever is needed at the time.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

Amen, harrow main here too. 

But otherwise I try to bring whatever is needed at the time.

I would totally use Harrow, but RNG has been absolutely AWFUL for me on Defection missions. >,.<

Edited by Ryusuta

People : Screw the meta and play whatever you want. Want to use Excal Umbra for Eidolon hunt? No one's stopping you! You play game for fun!

Also people : Maining a frame is stupid because every frame has a different roll and you should utilize them InStEaD oF uSiNg WhAt'S fUn FoR yOu.

I main Loki.