Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s your mainframe??

(XBOX)MamaToujou

13 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

...Umbra...?

Doesn’t matter. 

Atm I use Umbra, but my handy 10 forma vanilla excal that I’ve mained forever still lives in my arsenal with the many other excals gifted to me. 

My GT is the result of a clan on Xbox where everyone is naming themselves after a warframe. Thing is, it has to start with A, even though it should grammatically be “An”

Edited by (XB1)A Excal Umbra

it changes roughly weekly lol

My "most used" is khora... simply because i love having another pet and WHIPCLAW.

I have a few that i use in specific circumstances as well. I always run spy missions with an infiltrate ivara. I always do Index on my rhino prime. Etc.

I tend to look around for builds i like the look of and try to build them. I currently just finished acquiring Gara and i'm LOVING the aoe build on her (though i imagine it is a bit boring for my poor team mates lol). Also want to try the infinite scaling shatter shield thing.

For "serious business" (a.k.a. arbitrations, higher sorties or long survival modes) i usually either run my immortal oberon build, my octavia or my Nezha.

After Gara gets a bit more boring for me i think i'll switch to Inaros. I've had him built forever and have a really solid tank build i want to build him around but haven't found the time yet.

And all of the above doesn't count stuff like when i'm nuking hydron on Volt, screaming around the plains on Zephyr or just being a general badass on Mesa.

So many frames, so little time 😛

I use my Warframes like tools. Currently I do mostly Sortie, Kuva and Relic Burning, these are my most used Warframes:

Ash (Kuva, most Sorties)

Mesa (most Sorties)

Volt (Void Exterminate/Capture)

Khora (Sortie MD, Excavation Rescue)

Worth mentioning:

Limbo (Sortie Defection)

Mag (Sortie Hijack)

Saryn - ESO

Inaros - Phase 4 Profit-Taker

Harrow - Single Weapon Training

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Statistics say it's Nova Prime.. 

But I can't really settle on a frame since it depends on the situation 😞 maybe Baruuk changes that and lets me settle on a Warframe..(yes, I'm really hyped for him ^^)

Normally I only play Limbo, but in PUGs I use Nova, Trinity, or Octavia (you know, the broken goddess that no one plays?)

• Like 1

Nyx has been one for me most of the way, for reasons described here.

While I keep ranking up other warframes (they need the Operator's love, too 😊 ), I always take Nyx for high-priority missions. For now, at least. I'm keeping an open mind about the other ones, looking for a new one to outfit with a focus lens. ☺️

Ivara is my most played and favorite frame to use by far. I'd guess I play solo 85% of the time and I like her measured pace as well as ability to slaughter if need be. She's also the only frame I feel I can do anything with, content wise, if I feel like it.

Second favorite is definitely Nova Prime. I enjoy being a glass cannon that can rip enemies apart with anti matter; she is my go-to for higher level content.

After that I guess Nehza and Octavia, of course I use other frames for specific reasons as I see fit.

On 2019-01-27 at 11:41 AM, (XB1)MamaToujou said:

Just wondering what everyone uses!

Me, personally, I go between a Nova, and Khora main mostly!! I do frequently use Valkyr, and Oberon too! 

I don't have a "main."  In any game, really.  I play Mag, a lot, but I'll switch to whatever seems to fit the mission.  Or just because I want something different for a while.  I also just finished collecting one of each Augment, so sometime soon I'll probably start messing around with those.  Which means I'll be switching warframes every few missions as I try to decide which augments I might want to use, or ignore.