Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channeling Triggers sound effect and animation should be based on weapon type, and new energy pickup changes, or improvements here.

(PSN)santospizarro

It would be very cool if you could change the sound effect of weapons under channeling mode, for instance if i trigger my channeling mid-air  dagger would spin, and for some weapons. Sharp note was used in Dynasty warriors games when the musou was full, and in warframe we could take the channeling weapons game with the mods to a new level, i've seen some animes and games that allow the weapons and relics users weapon to glow and palpate, vibrate and sshroud under special conditions, some primary and secondary weapons could also be affected afterburner, lattent effects of speding all my kill pouints with my prime daggers instead, switching to my soma afterwards releases a burst of daggers based on the multiplyer, multiple daggers are thrown, stagnant energy on the field and pickups are used as defensive and offensive or additional attacks, bullet enhancements, and for enemies to collect and stop the player from becoming too powerful, as well as to annoy to be fair, if players can pick up, enemies should also have vacc, and other powerful ways to use the environments, stagnated crystals, and acustics so as not to give away their teammates, and to keep things ninja mmm, hmm, ninja mud.