Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the infested salvage HUD / UI element supposed to be on screen all mission?

CaptainJLP

Question

I don't remember it working like this at release or in the jordas verdict raid (which no longer exists for those new), but for whatever reason infested salvage has the blood HUD element (check first spoiler box down bellow) on screen for the whole mission (including as soon as you spawn in) instead of it activating when you are outside of an antiserum field (and possibly have no existing armor integrity remaining1). I have submitted about three bug report threads, one is so old it is archived (looking back the second one is now archived), So I am wondering is this supposed to be a feature? It's not listed in any hot-fixes according to wiki. And I have got three different bug threads up in various locations of the PC Bugs thread (Two of which are in mission bugs and now my recent one in General Bugs), and it hasn't been seen at all, I even included video evidence of it in one the threads (second spoiler box will have links to all threads).

Spoiler

Warframe2971.jpg

This is the full HUD element, HUD is disabled (which doesn't disable the Blood element nonsense, this is the start of the mission, The background is white courtesy of my blinding synoid simulor mirage. Don't believe it isn't at the start of the mission? Try it for yourself, the HUD element only goes when you are on the ESC menu.

Spoiler

I have no real clue, is this a new feature or a bug, or even glitch? Or is it a new design intention that the developers want  people running around in a HUD element that really only just causes headaches for me, I can't bear standing more than four waves.

1I am not certain that armor integrity had to be at 0% for the element to pop up, the bug started happening around between zephyr and limbo prime's releases. (So its been a long time that the bug has been in the game for).

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet