Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wanna apologize...

Captain3009

Hello all,

Yesterday i played for the first time the tripel eidolon bounty on the plains but i ruined the gameplay for the other team players. We played for like 20 minutes and killed the first two eidolons but with the third i died to much and had to abord the mission as i didn't had any revives left, because of that the mission ended without rewards. I think the others were not happy. So i wanna say sorry to these players for that as i'm reponsable for that. I know now that i'm not strong enough for that kind of bounty so not gonna play that again as i don't want to upset more gamers. This is a amazing community and i don't wanna ruin that. 

So again, sorry. 😢

Ign: captain3009

• Like 5

Why did you abort instead of "Leave Squad" ? 

Also I'm not ready for The Big Three either but you'l never be ready if you don't try... if you want a Zero Pressure opportunity to practice big three hunts then I'd be happy to help ? Plus if you don't get blown too far away I'l always Revive You 😉

The thing that bothers me is I've fully modded my Volt and Lanka and Maxed all my Damage Mods and even then I'm still not doing significant damage to this thing.... 

Cat's Eye is good but Unreliable... I really wish they would stop with The RNG Mods.

I farmed up some Madurai Lenses since Void Strike is the only thing I can still realistically still get... Can't rely on Rivens... I don't even have the MR to use any of the Good ones anyway. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

There's no need to apologize if you have lack of experience in something.  It happens to us all.  I say get back up on the horse and try again.  

You won't get good at something if you give up on the first attempt.

This.

When I was noob, and if I kept dying on something I'd change up what I was doing and try new things until I was able to defeat whatever I'm after. 

No biggie, you got it 😉 

• Like 2

I think there was a similar thread recently... 🙂

Anyway, I want to apologize for not paying enough attention in today's Hyena Pack assassination sortie. First, I activated an elevator without waiting for the 4th team member, because I thought there were only 3 of us. Right after that, I accidentally broke the glass inside a Corpus ship while swinging my sword at a measly Ferrite deposit. And I'm pretty sure those 2 things led to that 4th player's pet dying.

I feel bad for such a fumble. 😶

I also apologize to whoever was teamed with me during my first sortie ever a few days ago. Which also happened to be my first Ambulas boss fight. AND I brought an elemental-only weapon to a sortie with elemental-resistant enemies. Again - not paying attention. 😑

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

The thing that bothers me is I've fully modded my Volt and Lanka and Maxed all my Damage Mods and even then I'm still not doing significant damage to this thing.... 

Cat's Eye is good but Unreliable... I really wish they would stop with The RNG Mods.

I farmed up some Madurai Lenses since Void Strike is the only thing I can still realistically still get... Can't rely on Rivens... I don't even have the MR to use any of the Good ones anyway. 

I feel your pain.

I still can't even do a Teralyst (not solo anyway). Was recently in a team with a couple of even greener players and we only managed to take out it's legs, before they bailed, saying we wouldn't be able to kill it before daybreak. I got yanked back into Cetus and lost all the cores I'd collected up to that point.

Can't get a better amp until I increase my standing with the Quills (for which I need Eidolon shards - Catch 22 situation) and my best weapons only deal around 4k damage per shot...gnat bites to a Teralyst.

I'm MR9 at the moment and can't figure out what weapons or mods would give me a real Eidolon-killer. Don't want to be able to one-shot limbs or anything...just take one down in a reasonable time.

Have several riven mods...but none usable with the weapons I have. Mostly have Naramon lenses on my weapons and have 8 skills unlocked in that school. Also farming focus points to unlock Vazarin & Unairu.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

7 minutes ago, ArgusXen said:

I also apologize to whoever was teamed with me during my first sortie ever a few days ago. Which also happened to be my first Ambulas boss fight. AND I brought an elemental-only weapon to a sortie with elemental-resistant enemies. Again - not paying attention. 😑

Those first 2 fumbles were accidents... infact even though I have been killed by Lockouts while rushing to a boss I never get mad at anyone who accidentally breaks that glass.

However that last was not your fault in any way shape or Form. I also brought an Elemental only weapon to the ambulas boss fight because surprise the ambulas are weak to Radiation Damage almost exclusively.... IPS mods and weapons really arent that effective. I tried them them in a different sortie afterwards... The game has conditioned us to operate under rule that every enemy is weak to something so if they take away the one and only thing that enemy is weak to then nothing that happens in that situation is your fault.

Thats just DE's way of pushing you to grind for Rivens...

34 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I feel your pain.

I still can't even do a Teralyst (not solo anyway). Was recently in a team with a couple of even greener players and we only managed to take out it's legs, before they bailed, saying we wouldn't be able to kill it before daybreak. I got yanked back into Cetus and lost all the cores I'd collected up to that point.

I also almost Solo'd a Terralyst... managed to get all for Limbs before I had to bail... I was on my last revive and even after I hopped on my archwing and flew away I was still getting shot at by those sprinklers it summons... I think those things are cheap.... atleast you can kill Vomvalysts to stop them from pestering you but those sprinklers can't be stopped.... they can only be prevented.... which is what pushes everyone to make One shot Builds in the first place. 

39 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Can't get a better amp until I increase my standing with the Quills (for which I need Eidolon shards - Catch 22 situation) 

I've seen this crop up in other games before... in Dark Souls... tje thing needed to kill Skeletons is guarded by hands down the most blatantly cheap Skeleton Ambush in the game and you have to kill all the skeletons in order to grab it... in other words... if you are able reliable grab this thing then you don't need it anymore...

If you go back over your experience you may find that this Quillz Catch 22 Situation is in other areas of Warframe too.... The Adaptation Mod is another good example... the mod slowly grants you damage resistance the more damage you take... but you can only get from Arbitration Missions... which I hear is the very end of end game content... once you get it theres no where you can use it since it best used in the very mission where its suppose to Drop in the first place.

• Like 1

There is no shame for UN-experience though the whole thing, there is people make mistakes as they learn to do it better in the future even thou they follow the path in a loop they must find another path that isn't on clear road as it is rough and cause struggles.  In other words make it simple learn the mistake you made and improved on yourself to not make the same mistakes again.

• Like 3

Thank you all for the nice words, feeling much better now, another good example of how awesome this community is. 🙂 

I'll try again and hopefully i can take down the big three together with other team members. 😄 

This is my build i use for the eidolon hunt, is that ok or do i have to change it? Any advice is welcome. 

Thank you in advance. 🙂 20190128164038_1_zpsie9p3jm1.jpg20190128164052_1_zps04cscohk.jpg20190128164127_1_zpsaammesoj.jpg

I wont sugar coat it:

The biggest problem in all of this was not because you were not strong enough.

You were the Host. For your team you could have just stayed dead so they could either kill the final Eidolon and get something or ask if they could leave and everyone would keep the rewards everyone got until then.

Instead you abort the mission, you get nothing.

Better hope the Host Migration was sucessfull and they could continue the fight.