Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we have the void rip Hayden Tenno to our universe

GODStarKing

wont it be cool to have the man in the wall be Hayden Tenno  like the void rip him in to our universe plot twist he is always at the location of the old war and we stabilize him in the present making him a fixed person. 

And making Rell wrong. 

Like having Rell trap the man in the wall be a misunderstanding or  making it a requirement to free him to under stand why he acts the way he acts. 

• Like 1

7 часов назад, GODStarKing сказал:

wont it be cool to have the man in the wall be Hayden Tenno  like the void rip him in to our universe plot twist he is always at the location of the old war and we stabilize him in the present making him a fixed person. 

And making Rell wrong. 

Like having Rell trap the man in the wall be a misunderstanding or  making it a requirement to free him to under stand why he acts the way he acts. 

He is already here. Our true Space Dad)

d88iruh-fb409571-c467-4f7c-b9d2-fe0bcab1

9 часов назад, peterc3 сказал:

Someone's been watching Doctor Who.

Hayden Tenno has no connection to Warframe. Dark Sector and Warframe are different universes entirely. DS inspired designs cross over, but nothing beyond that.

How to say ... 

This is a screen from the Dark Sector:

89505E00236334BB4B2D9E322FE74BCBB3BFC06A

In addition to the visual similarity, the icons of the Lotus, the surname of the main character - Tenno - there is also a certain similarity of plots, Technocyte virus, and even some bosses with the same name and abilities - for example Stalker - in the Dark Sector he also has invisibility. DE themselves hint at the continuity of the universes, in my opinion)

Edited by Falconer777

2 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

How to say ... 

This is a screen from the Dark Sector:

89505E00236334BB4B2D9E322FE74BCBB3BFC06A

In addition to the visual similarity, the icons of the Lotus, the surname of the main character - Tenno - there is also a certain similarity of plots, Technocyte virus, and even some bosses with the same name and abilities - for example Stalker - in the Dark Sector he also has invisibility. DE themselves hint at the continuity of the universes, in my opinion)

That's because darkSector was in it's early stages, before publishers #*!%ing it up, a much closer game to Warframe, the prototype if you will, but the end result has no lore connection to Warframe.

13 минут назад, TheRealShade сказал:

That's because darkSector was in it's early stages, before publishers #*!%ing it up, a much closer game to Warframe, the prototype if you will, but the end result has no lore connection to Warframe.

I agree that the end of the game the Dark Sector does not go straight to the plot of the Warframe) But it is clear that the Dark Sector served as the basis for this game. The main characters - Tenno - also not a coincidence. If DE didn’t wanted to emphasize some connection of these games, they might call our warlike adolescents somehow different) And change the design of the first frame, remove the Lotus icon, etc., etc.

I was kind of disappointed that they removed all connection from Dark Sector.  I thought it was cool that the name Tenno somehow came from Hayden Tenno, as some ancient precursor to Excalibur/Warframes....and not "10-0"

Unless....Zariman 10-0 was named after Hayden Tenno.... Who knows?

Edited by Hypernaut1

6 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

DE themselves hint at the continuity of the universes, in my opinion)

Sorry, but your opinion is wrong.
DE said, the Dark Sector Universe has NOTHING to do with the Warframe Universe.
The deluxe skins for Excalibur and for Nyx are just a homage.
I mean, Nezha has his Empyrean Skin. The empyrian heaven was the highes heaven in ancient Greek. This doesn't mean Warframe takes place during the time of ancient Greek.

Edited by WhiteMarker

5 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I was kind of disappointed that they removed all connection from Dark Sector.  I thought it was cool that the name Tenno somehow came from Hayden Tenno, as some ancient precursor to Excalibur/Warframes....and not "10-0"

Unless....Zariman 10-0 was named after Hayden Tenno.... Who knows?

Have you seen the credits easter egg in Fortuna?

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

no.....explain please

With what I've already said it should be easy to guess what to expect, I'm not going to completely spoil it, though.

Spoiler

Mentioned in these threads:

I also think that at some point they said it was the same universe, but there won't be a direct connection. Don't quote me on that, though. And last but not least, there's the inscription on Excalibur's shoulder.

So many darkSector fans seem to forget that Hayden is rapidly dieing of congenital analgesia, second-degree burns, and exposure to the Lasrian wasteland. I honestly do not understand how these people see him as a badass ultra-Tenno that would perfect the continuity crossover, rather than the broken, barely-scraping-by CIA survivor redeemed just before he finally shuts down for good that he clearly is

• Like 1

seeing as he's a leftover a project that was warped into something de didn't want, and warframe is supposed to be the version de did want, why would they? also how would this be compatible with the man in the wall, who already has an apparent history with us, and seems borderline ill willing and villainous towards us? i'm assuming hayden is a generic good guy hero type given the product issues, so he's not really big bad these kids are mine material. 

3 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

With what I've already said it should be easy to guess what to expect, I'm not going to completely spoil it, though.

Reveal hidden contents

Mentioned in these threads:

I also think that at some point they said it was the same universe, but there won't be a direct connection. Don't quote me on that, though. And last but not least, there's the inscription on Excalibur's shoulder.

nah, de have been rather explicit that they are different universes, they're just grounded in similar themes/mythos since warframe and dark sector are variants of the same base concept. warframe is like a dark sector off shoot, but in the direction de initially wanted it to go without all the oversight and investor involvement. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

nah, de have been rather explicit that they are different universes, they're just grounded in similar themes/mythos since warframe and dark sector are variants of the same base concept. warframe is like a dark sector off shoot, but in the direction de initially wanted it to go without all the oversight and investor involvement. 

Quick search gave me this:

(see first few responses)

So yeah, I guess it's an IP kind of problem, and it can't officially be canon. Now if you say they were explicit at one point I'm not going to debate that.

(also don't quote me on this one, either. *ahem*)

Oh I forgot, there's also this:

And from in there:

"This has been in-game for some while, too. It actually says something along the lines of "Haden Teno, I'm sory, I ow yu one". I'll do another cipher to see if it's changed, but it looks the same to me ;p"

P.S. Perhaps in some of the future quests of the DE (for example, in the "New War") we will see a scenario that unites these universes ... for example: Orokin did not invent the Technocyte virus during the Old War, but found materials for its production in the abandoned military archive on Earth, and just changed it a little. Then it turns out that Hayden Tenno is really the first Warframe and first Tenno without of any hints)

Of course, this is possible only if:
1. If DE themselves consider it a good idea.
2. If it does not cause any legal complications with the publishers of the Dark Sector.

• Like 1