Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ongoing bugs - A quick review of what's left of those nasty shiny bugs that have to go

-Livjatan

Imma make this quick, here's the list, separated into Warframe-related, map/gameplay-related and then weapon-related bugs :

• Loki's Decoy has perfect accuracy in the first seconds following its casting, joining the issue written above, it makes for a deadly, unbalanced, ability.
  • Loki's Decoy has perfect accuracy for its whole duration when using beams.
  • Loki's Decoy can spawn a different loadout(meaning frame and weapon) by switching to that loadout right before the game starts(at the end of the screen w/ loadouts choices), see https://xboxclips.com/Karolus XII/4cde0dc7-f696-41d7-ae06-3d66331c5446
  • Mesa's Ballistic Battery currently does not go through Rift, making it unable to deal damage to a target on the other side, despite it being(obviously) an ability.
  • Ash's Teleport can be abused to get out of the map in numerous ways on almost every single PvP map.
  • Nova's Wormhole can also be abused to get out of the map in numerous ways on some of the PvP maps.
  • Ivara's Artemis Bow sometimes gets "jammed", leaving her with no usable weapon (primary/secondary/melee also break). This seems to happen when ending the ability, either manually or after running out of energy. Reactivating Artemis Bow doesn't help and just wastes more energy, but respawning will fix it.
  • Vauban's Teslas are again violating the two-Tesla limit, if ever they didn't. SevenLetterKWord(see 2 post below) saw another player lay down three or four in close proximity, and he was the only Vauban in the match. Unsure of cause Apparently, Vauban can break the Tesla and Minelayer cap if his Teslas are destroyed. (cf. Tachmag's post)
  • Equinox's Sleep doesn't grant invincibility in a consistant way among weapons → Shooting a Daikyu arrow at a slept target won't damage it, yet shooting Zakti needles at the same slept target will damage it(cf. Aramil999's post)

• You can get out of the map on Freight Line by going through the mirror at the edge of it, see https://streamable.com/kvm0c
  • In Conclave's Before-match-Lobby, many Warframe's heads/helmets are missing. https://i.imgur.com/SWgztii.jpg
  • In Team Annihilation, minimap radar may show allies as red triangles(the same as enemies), and not show enemies at all(just as it should do with allies). → Beside fixing the bug, I also suggest having allies show up as blue dots just like specters in PvE missions.
  • People may keep their spawn-protection despite firing in some unclear circumstances

• Simulor's bubble VFX doesnt show the actual range of the AOE, in fact, you take damage even if you stand 1m next to it, see https://gfycat.com/ImpishMeanAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam
  • The (Synoid) Simulor sometimes gets reduced magazine size/ammo capacity. SevenLetterKWord(see 2 post below) have had it go all the way down to 3 ammo, meaning loaded shots + reserve ammo ≤ 3. Might be triggered by picking up ammo while having a half-loaded Simulor holstered. Respawning will fix it, nothing else seems to help.

Now Fixed :

• Loki's Decoy deals 100% of the damage of the weapon it's holding, making snipers as well as Plasmor way too strong when used by it. - Fixed as of 03/19 in U24.4.2
  • Using then losing Nezha's Warding Halo will remove the innate bonus to knockdown recovery speed( the innate Handspring passive that all frames in Conclave have ). - Fixed as of 03/19 in U24.4.2

I'll keep it updated as often as possible(which means quite rarely but still). Hopefully these can be sorted out.

Edited by -Livjatan
Added some more fixes
  • Like 8

Actual constructive feedback? 🤯

2 hours ago, -Livjatan said:

Using then losing Nezha's Warding Halo will remove the innate bonus to knockdown recovery speed.

I presume you mean the innate Handspring passive that all frames in Conclave have.

2 hours ago, -Livjatan said:

Simulor's bubble VFX doesnt show the actual range of the AOE, in fact, you take damage even if you stand 1m next to it

Is it the wrong range, or just displacement between host and client? Or possibly something to do with your idle animation.
I haven't noticed anything like that in server-hosted matches, considering both my own and others' spheres.

Additional bugs:

• Ivara's Artemis Bow sometimes gets "jammed", leaving her with no usable weapon (primary/secondary/melee also break). This seems to happen when ending the ability, either manually or after running out of energy. Reactivating Artemis Bow doesn't help and just wastes more energy, but respawning will fix it.
  • The (Synoid) Simulor sometimes gets reduced magazine size/ammo capacity. I've had it go all the way down to 3 ammo, meaning loaded shots + reserve ammo ≤ 3. I think it might be triggered by picking up ammo while you have a half-loaded Simulor holstered. Respawning will fix it, nothing else seems to help.
  • Vauban's Teslas are again violating the two-Tesla limit, if ever they didn't. I saw another player lay down three or four in close proximity, and he was the only Vauban in the match. Unsure of cause.
  • Like 3

Thanks for helping out, I'll add those to the list in the first post.

Yep, I meant the innate Handspring passive, I'll also add that to the first post to make it more clear.

Regarding Simulor's bubble VFX, it isn't a displacement between host and client, I double checked when recording the gfycat above, also I first noticed it in a server-hosted match when trying to walk right between two bubbles(as there was something like 2m of free space), in that case, I had Nekros Noble animation set, whereas in the gfy I had Chroma Agile animation set.

Might indeed have something to do with it but I'm not sure I can test it as I don't have many animation sets myself.

• Like 1

More bugs:

- in Conclave before match Lobby many Warframe's heads/helmets are missing.

- if you get Sleep from Equinox and then he shoots Zakti at you, it will kill you regardless of Sleep invincibility (possibly not bug but should be fixed/balanced anyways).

- If you die and respawn in Team Deadmatch sometimes you see allies on minimap as red triangles the same as enemies.

- 1 times I have used Oberon 4 on Atlas and he got picked of the ground then slamed back and didn't get any damage.

I think they will fix some of this bugs after or just before Stalker Mode update that is coming this year. PvP team is probably busy with it now.

• Like 1

il y a 10 minutes, (XB1)CFE Joker a dit :

How is there a tenno made weapon (ZAWS) in Conclave, but not the redeemer? And why are we allowing melee weapons that tenno can build into meta One-Shot ZAWS to be in this “balanced” PvP mode? And I know it’s been cried about before, but geeze is your staticor radius compensating for something? It’s almost like... DE doesn’t care about it’s PvP community... Almost.

Not a bug, and as such, irrelevant to this thread. I suggest you to make your own thread to address what you mentioned, as you'll get better visibility that way.