Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A PLANES of Duviri talk.

"Planes" was intentionally misspelled.

"PLA-" wasnt being erased by Steve and "N" was rewritten before saying actually was intentional, then he followed with "ES".

(http://www.thefreedictionary.com/words-that-start-with-plan)

Spoiler

Then it came to my mind: "Plans". Because "The Plans of Duviri" sounds more omnious, original, like a title.

It also comes after The New War and railjack, which also means Sentient presence will be already cemented into the star chart.

This Duviri may have discovered something they shouldn't. People who completed the Chimera Prologue may have an idea.

Which in turn I link it with an specific line in a Glass Shard Fragment from Codex:

The Sentient, you see, could not procreate. But in the Temple kuva it tasted healing. Completeness. A future.

3 minutes ago, Korusagi said:

"PLA-" wasnt being erased by Steve and "N" was rewritten before saying actually was intentional, then he followed with "ES".

Reveal hidden contents

Then it came to my mind: "Plans". Because "The Plans of Duviri" sounds more omnious, original, like a title.

It also comes after The New War and railjack, which also means Sentient presence will be already cemented into the star chart.

This Duviri may have discovered something they shouldn't. People who completed the Chimera Prologue may have an idea.

Which in turn I link it with an specific line in a Glass Shard Fragment from Codex:

The Sentient, you see, could not procreate. But in the Temple kuva it tasted healing. Completeness. A future.

It's actually meant to be "planes" from what I got. He was talking about always being unable to spell Duviri. The others corrected him that "Planes" was actually correct.

10 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

It's actually meant to be "planes" from what I got. He was talking about always being unable to spell Duviri. The others corrected him that "Planes" was actually correct.

No. Rebecca tried to correct "planes".

Steve just asked Geoff if "Duviri" is right.

5 hours ago, Korusagi said:

Hide contents

That would change everything. I like how you think.

11 hours ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

I don't know if anybody realizes this, its spelled "planes". Not as in a flat plain, but as in a plane of existence... Smells kinda voidy. Thoughts anyone?

Well Steve did explicitly state he deliberately "mis-spelled" that word during the dev stream and dropped a pretty heavy hint in that direction...so I'm guessing thats what we can expect. Some kind of alternate reality, or your classic wormhole / space rift into which these Duviri folk either escaped the Old War...or accidentally got trapped in.

Edited by FlusteredFerret