Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Scarfs?!?!?!?

Enoxell

OK most of update 10 kinda upset me but didn't DE say that scarfs would be for those with lots of credits? I'm pretty sure in like live stream 10(could be wrong)or one of the more recent livestreams that we got on the topic of having like 1 mil(or more) cedits and steve said that they were working on making things for us rich folk to spend all our credits on and then he started talking about the scarfs Mynki was working on as an example. So why are they platinum?!?!? Please correct me if i'm wrong but i think what im saying is true. Does anyone else agree with all this?

This isn't a topic of if and or buts.

Steve DID say this. And that these Scarves would be one of the few things we can spend loads of Credits on. I'm hoping for the idea of these are plat but Credit ones will also come out. But honestly I don't know. Im still planning on buying on of those scarves. I do still hope there is something I can spend these few mil creds on.

Gee guys, three scarves. there will only ever be three scarves in the game forever! Three scarves is the limit. No more, no less. Forever are we stuck with three scarves. No new ones shall come. Forever are we alone with three. Three for platinum and never shall that change in the future. For the future only holds three within it. Only three for as far as the eye can see.

(Mortos does not count, that was a crock)

Edited by Firetempest

I think a big part of this whole update, Isn't the fact that it's bad. (Well some parts are just plain bad, Like the stamina system.) But, It was all very misleading. For one, They said J-3 Golem was being reworked. Ofcourse, Everyone thought that meant rework like the same way Vor was Reworked. The same planet he would be on. Instead we got these.. Keys.

These scarves. Steve said how we could spend our hordes of credits on things like /scarves/ So ofcourse we all thought that meant, Hey. At least one of the new scarves'll be for credits at some obscene 1mil price right? Yeeah no.

Edited by SJunior