Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

How about we get momentum back on the melee weapon classes that had it? Or will it stay shadow nerfed to strong arm people into either Rhino or Primed Sure Footed?

What do you mean by momentum exactly? Just wondering because I've seen this complaint before but I've felt no difference in the weapons that I use.

Now, I know I'm gonna sound like an ass saying this, but I think that complaining about controller issues on a PC build is kinda dumb. This isn't me bashing controller users, I used to be one as well, I just think you should just give them some time to figure it out instead of whining it isn't done on every update. They have more important things to work on, like actual content for the game.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Gnohme:

What do you mean by momentum exactly? Just wondering because I've seen this complaint before but I've felt no difference in the weapons that I use.

So up to a patch around or before chimera (not entirely sure) many melee attacks had momentum, which meant that you were knockdown immune while swinging the weapon. Some weapons had it on only a few attacks of certain stances. The heavy weapons like hammers and heavy blades had it on pretty much all attacks. 

Of course this doesn't affect you if you play Rhino or Inaros as you already are knockdown immune, but many frames don't have knockdown immunity in their kits. So you can get sniped out of your attacks by any scorpion/ancient/stomp moa/grineer heavy and oh god does it feel bad to get knocked down all over the place.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

So up to a patch around or before chimera (not entirely sure) many melee attacks had momentum, which meant that you were knockdown immune while swinging the weapon. Some weapons had it on only a few attacks of certain stances. The heavy weapons like hammers and heavy blades had it on pretty much all attacks. 

Of course this doesn't affect you if you play Rhino or Inaros as you already are knockdown immune, but many frames don't have knockdown immunity in their kits. So you can get sniped out of your attacks by any scorpion/ancient/stomp moa/grineer heavy and oh god does it feel bad to get knocked down all over the place.

Oh okay - I can understand the discontentment with this change, I guess I haven't noticed because I mostly use lighter weapons and expect to get knocked on my ass a lot more often. Thanks for the info 

6 minutes ago, Azariek said:

Now, I know I'm gonna sound like an ass saying this, but I think that complaining about controller issues on a PC build is kinda dumb. This isn't me bashing controller users, I used to be one as well, I just think you should just give them some time to figure it out instead of whining it isn't done on every update. They have more important things to work on, like actual content for the game.

I mean if i the game made your say jump unusable and i said "relax they need to make content" would i sound like an ass?

Archived