Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, Vilmera said:

still no overlay for relics containing vaulted parts. make it real please

I would like this along with a check box added to many places that hides vaulted items from selection. And an options menu toggle that hides vaulted by default and changes the check box to "show vaulted."

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Returned the Imperator Vandal Critical Chance to 15% and Status Chance to 10% in Archwing mode.

...but...why? not like it was op in any way...

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the cost of Rushing the Gravimag Blueprint from 50 Platinum to 10 Platinum.
  • Reduced the Gravimag Blueprint Rush time from 3 days to 1 day.

thx, i guess, but i had just build the last one into the remaining AW-gun (and had bought 4 others because the long build time and 'special' resources needed). so i guess: good job by pulling out platinum from me ^^)

hace 55 minutos, ---RV---DiZzY dijo:

Don't complain too much about bugs or Eidolons will end up getting removed like raids :clem:

Or all the bugs in the orb vallis, like the corpus units immune to all kind of abilities, the poor balanced bullet sponge boss, warframes supposed immune to knockdown getting ragdolled by the almighty spider, or the ridiculous cold down for the nerf-guns... i mean, archguns.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Archwing Changes:

• Returned the Imperator Vandal Critical Chance to 15% and Status Chance to 10% in Archwing mode.
  • Changed the cost of Rushing the Gravimag Blueprint from 50 Platinum to 10 Platinum.
  • Reduced the Gravimag Blueprint Rush time from 3 days to 1 day.

Changes:

• Increased the time waypoints stay active in the Plains/Vallis. They now last 5x times longer!

Fixes:

• Fixed Octavia’s Mallet or Resonator ability breaking the ‘Base Capture’ phase of the Profit-Taker Bounty 1.
  • Fixed Magus Lockdown not spawning an actual mine upon Void Dashing.
  • Fixed AI that are meant to follow you becoming distracted. This was predominantly seen during the The War Within and The Sacrifice quests during certain moments.
  • Fixed missing ‘Operator’ HUD text when using Transference.
  • Fixed blurry FX for Clients when casting Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Shooting Gallery ability Energy color always appearing red.
  • Fixed a Smokefinger and Rude Zuud Memory Fragment having the same Codex image.
  • Fixed missing text in one of Smokefinger’s Memory Fragments.
  • Fixed the Tekelu Skins appearing incorrectly when equipped. 
  • Fixed a sound glitch when being hit by Corrupted Vor's beam attack while in Limbo's Rift.
  • Fixed missing Korean LOC translations for Arcanes. 
  • Fixed some spotloading caused by Arcanes on Operators.

lol u are work few days hardly just for this??? 🤔

I'd sure love to see what you guys have actually been working on. 

First month of 2019 has passed and literally all we've seen from it has been a roadmap from the devstream (which you'll excuse a shaky faith in at best), and a visual improvement to Mesa prime's ass. 

Meanwhile Fortuna stagnates for the exact same underpinning reasons that PoE does; why this newer content is literally more dead than many-years-old-now star chart nodes: their use of stale, stationary reward tables in place of LIVE ones that the rest of the game operates on. It's ridiculously simple: There's always about 7 different relics of each tier in the live rotation on the star chart, having the bounties give only ONE of those and nothing but that ONE oversaturates circulation with it and devalues that item into being effectively worthless, making it a non-reward every time it pops up, and a reminder that we would have grofited doing any number of other things instead of wasting our time with it. 

Actually on that note, here's a proposal: "payment preference" on Bounties, where one could select what reward tables they want to see out of them. IE: submenu to select a table type for bounties to go off of, such as a reward table set focused on relics (the live rotation), one on Endo and credits, one on indigenous materials from the landscape, one that'd mostly give Kuva, etc. Mercenaries do have preferences on wages and payment methods, after all. 

Archived