[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the time waypoints stay active in the Plains/Vallis. They now last 5x times longer!

Thank you!

Any chance of not counting mods riven "equipped"? I would like to have a riven mod of each weapon, I am not interested in trade

• Like 1

Still no fixes for Buzlok's main firing mode being bugged since last October. pepehands

Do I need to make a new thread considering that the one I made about that bug got archived?

• Upvote 3

Now if you guys can get around to fixing the Somachord fragments in Orb Vallis, I'll actually think you care.  

1 hour ago, Hankino12 said:

here in brazil i have to pay 39.99 for a f'ing syandanna and a S#&$ty extractor 

821e8a6f90.jpg

That's actually half the price of $20 USD because BRL isn't worth as much. Converts to about $10.72

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

am i the only one here who got bugged color pallets after this update?

https://imgur.com/a/8xcazPs

Sorry i must be blind what is exactly bugged about them? :3

Edited by Lythael

Il y a 1 heure, ---PV---Sniga a dit :

Eidolon Lures requiring more than three charges

hmmm it has always been 4 charges... at some points, a group of lure could "feed" on the same vomvalyst and every lure got a charge when the vomvalyst was turned to "ghost" and instantly sucked by the lure, but it has been fixed long ago. 4 charges per lure is and has always be the magic number.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1

15 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Washed out probably selected "use legacy palettes" in options.

18 minutes ago, Lythael said:

the colors are waay brighter than usual, that pallet set is the "Classic" pallet. If you compare it with yours, its gonna be very different...

But all my pallets are now much brighter than before.

1 hour ago, Agropeu said:

Thanks for the fixes.

Also, can we have more than 90 rivens, please? Thank you

Yes please, been asking for ages for more riven slots

• Upvote 2

Magus Lockdown is broken now. You can place as many mines as you want and they all do damage, it's not just cosmetic. Normally I would be happy for more Operator power, but this is just straight up OP even speaking in Warframe terms...

7 minutes ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

the colors are waay brighter than usual, that pallet set is the "Classic" pallet. If you compare it with yours, its gonna be very different...

But all my pallets are now much brighter than before.

Oh hmmm they look fine in my game.

as Feltal stated are you sure you didn't accidently activate "use legacy colors" in options?

21 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

hmmm it has always been 4 charges... at some points, a group of lure could "feed" on the same vomvalyst and every lure got a charge when the vomvalyst was turned to "ghost" and instantly sucked by the lure, but it has been fixed long ago. 4 charges per lure is and has always be the magic number.

uhm i dont know how long you have been playing or where you got the info on you need 4 charges? but its always been 3 vombs to charge a lure, can go look it up here, https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolon_Lure

• An Eidolon Lure needs to be charged three times to function on the Teralyst
  • Upvote 1

Echo-lures can no longer be equipped outside of Orb Vallis 😞

I'd just started to figure out how to play a little victory tune.

I have an issue i just lost alot of stuff my scanner traps my archwing mod to use archwing on planets has gone my fishing rods and also my upgrade to my mining drill did anyone else get this issue?

Thank you!

Still no fix for Trinity Prime's skirt? It's been a total of 109 days since it was bugged as of posting this.

Edited by Casardis