Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

Il y a 1 heure, ---PV---Sniga a dit :

Eidolon Lures requiring more than three charges

hmmm it has always been 4 charges... at some points, a group of lure could "feed" on the same vomvalyst and every lure got a charge when the vomvalyst was turned to "ghost" and instantly sucked by the lure, but it has been fixed long ago. 4 charges per lure is and has always be the magic number.

18 minutes ago, Lythael said:

Sorry i must be blind what is exactly bugged about them? :3

the colors are waay brighter than usual, that pallet set is the "Classic" pallet. If you compare it with yours, its gonna be very different...

But all my pallets are now much brighter than before.

7 minutes ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

the colors are waay brighter than usual, that pallet set is the "Classic" pallet. If you compare it with yours, its gonna be very different...

But all my pallets are now much brighter than before.

Oh hmmm they look fine in my game.

as Feltal stated are you sure you didn't accidently activate "use legacy colors" in options?

21 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

hmmm it has always been 4 charges... at some points, a group of lure could "feed" on the same vomvalyst and every lure got a charge when the vomvalyst was turned to "ghost" and instantly sucked by the lure, but it has been fixed long ago. 4 charges per lure is and has always be the magic number.

uhm i dont know how long you have been playing or where you got the info on you need 4 charges? but its always been 3 vombs to charge a lure, can go look it up here, https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolon_Lure

• An Eidolon Lure needs to be charged three times to function on the Teralyst

Archived