Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the cost of Rushing the Gravimag Blueprint from 50 Platinum to 10 Platinum.
  • Reduced the Gravimag Blueprint Rush time from 3 days to 1 day.

So meaning still have to wait 1 day for it to be crafted even paying 10p to rush it? lol

il y a 55 minutes, Anarchy_Skywalker a dit :

@[DE]Meganno clue if the posts are always like this, but every now and then crybabies need a very clear, content rich and bugfree "fk off" to get things straight again

i can host that, just drop me a message

Problem is that 1 week of work for this amount of bugfixes is inacceptable in almost every game business, when there are bugs that are super old and still not fixed (I'm talking about 6 months + bug). 

PoE still has many bugs. Eidolons still have many bugs.. Fortuna have many bugs..  and the list goes on . What about arbitrations only being power strenght related ? That is not useful at all on a lot of frames. Do you want me to go on..  Oh, they said they wanted to make better spawns on Elite Onslaught . Never happened .What about the moderator changes ? No news since .

There are still a lot of problem when you are a client and you try to do some operator things. Most of the new magus arcanes are buggy and even some of the older one.

I dont mind having not that much content, because in one way, I think that the new content will be fun.. but will be buggy and forgotten to be debugged like all 1 year less content

I love the game, but I do feel what veterans feels like (and even more recently with the content drought of last year). 

I also know that new content is what bring new players, but the new player experience is still horrible, full of noobtraps,

There is an issue with Baruuk's exalted weapon and channeling. Unlike excalibur, the waves are not affected by channeling. (True punishment) mod does affect the waves crit chance but does not cost energy when using, this is the same for other channeling mods. I know he is a new frame and still has tweaking to be done, but I'm hoping you will look into this.

4 hours ago, Michili said:

Awesome, cant wait for 8-man action if that ever comes back tho.

RaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaid

I don't know if DE are planning on releasing them with 8 man action (they've hinted in the past that they may not), which is kind of lame, 8 man squads were a lot of fun. And they didn't have any requirements at least. 

5 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Are we ever going to get a fix for all the bugs with Eidolons since Update: Chimera or will they end up like Trials?
They have many bugs including random Eidolon teleports, players unable to use any abilities or aim glide, Eidolon Lures requiring more than three charges as per: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdepk0Gv1Y, and more.
This content is essential for Focus/Quills progression, and has been left alone for far too long. 

If they couldn't fix it for so long it means that they can't fix it AT ALL, at least until they get someone who knows how to fix this stuff.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Opticor firing animation missing

braton vandal reload animation issue

nagantaka's anti synergy (special ability vs stats)

and what about buffs for baruuks 4? pure crit, 0 status and 100% impact? was he built to have a useless ult at high levels? please give it some status and balanced ips

6 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

players unable to use any abilities or aim glide, 

this bug. it's been here since i started playing again a year ago and it still persists to this day. when will they fix operator bugs that locks out some skills, all skills, melee, shooting, jumping, etc. it's always due to transferance, i believe. in other parts of the game it is not noticable, but in others it really is. eidolon/spider/eso come to mind where operator use is much higher than usual. the only way to fix is either restart mission or die completely then res. it can happen in any mission, not just eidolons. if you swap to operator <-> warframe lots, you will encounter this bug at some point. and it's annoying. so when will this bug(s) be addressed at i wonder? 

Archived