Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2.9 (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Orb Heist Phase 1 is currently glitched. Even if you run it solo or in a group, and even if you take the base as per Task 2 of the Phase the mission doesn’t progress to Task 3 to complete it.

As per grouping up or PuGing Orb Heist Phase 1, when you are done with the countdown and transitioning to taking down the remainder of the enemies to completely secure the base, their locations are not displayed as red markers on the field or on the mini-map making progression highly difficult or “lucky” to secure Task 2.

As per soloing that same section, there is a very weird data leak in the amount of enemies necessary to secure the base for Task 2 when the countdown timer is finished. Had a run show that I needed to eliminate the 11 remaining enemies to complete the task, but ended up killing 21 out of 11 (what?) enemies and the Task could not be completed to transition to Task 3.

Currently, this is what I’ve found when trying to repeat/farm Phase 1. From my understanding when seeing and directing friends from my circle and navigating them for Phase 1, completion on first/un-“completed” attempt is usually bugproof, but repeat runs have been very glitchy.

January 31 - Hotfix #1: 

• Fixed Octavia’s Mallet or Resonator ability breaking the ‘Base Capture’ phase of the Profit-Taker Bounty 1.
  • Controller responsiveness changes are still being tried and tested to address some of the weirdness you guys have been experiencing since the update went live. We will continue to keep you updated here
  • We are also aware of the decoration dead zone issues and are looking to have a fix in sometime in the future. Thank you! 

Hola queria hablar sobre un problema que me sucedio recientemente, estaba jigando una fisura y aprecio stalker, todo bien lo derotamos celebremos porque nos dio la war y todos felices, como no habiamos complwtado el objetivo alguien se alcanzo a unir, yo lo estaba esperando en el punto de ectraccion cuando el anfitrion se sale de la partida, espere a que se pusiera la partida de nuevo y no fue así , por lo cual me provoco que recuperara mi reliquia pero no obtuve el plano de la war, cosa que otros compañeros en la sesión si la tenian por lo que quisiera saber si pueden hacer algo para arrrglar ese error. Gracias

i have been looking for this places where our post taken into consideration for a while , but today i had to find it no matter how cause my most enjoyable thing in the game has been removed . before i go on want to say : DE I salute you, you really doing a good work i love you all even the guy/lady cleaning your working place and i wish i could be part of you without being paid ah .   My personal glitch or bug is Eudico who disappeared on this new update and the game asked me to complete Vox solaris ( which i did on the previous update )  in order to access orb vallis . for this i can enjoy without going to fortuna fine .But the reason why i had to find this site is the next >> My friends and I are in end game  MR 20+ with all focus ways maxed,  we enjoy fighting each other, we even organize tournaments in our clans and alliances on duels. That's really fun more than most fighting popular games and unfortunately  on this update you guys removed the ability to use our operators in duels ... plz plz plz plz and please again ...   One big mistake we tenno do is that we dont tell you guys what we mostly like about the game , we just play and complain when you remove something . recently u added umbra it became my favote warframe since i was mostly doing mission on operator mode now i got a warframe fighting with me. It's also my high trick in duels though he doesn't make any difference but we like it that way . i had a lot of bugs before and i was saying to others and myself  (DE will fix it in next update) and you guys always did , thanks for all . But i realized it would wrong for me to just wait for the next update cause you can only fix bugs that you're aware of ... Then why don't you guys make it more easy for us ? I mean a chat in game for bugs and feedbacks . Now i have gotten here i will give nice ideas about the game but plz operators are fighters so let them be used in duels . Please make a quick patch for that operator duel issue , for Eudico i can wait . Danielle i really appreciate the work you doing even though i think Danielle is a kind of program cause answering to people the i see you do on all those platforms ... its behond human . thinking of it let me realize how other wokers in DE are real ... couldn't find the word  (the best). Unfortunately i couldn't link screen shots i even lost all i wrote trying to so let m send this for now   i guess i can by pass eudico by asking a new player to start Vox solaris for me but i insist on tenno in duels plz make it come back , now i think of it and wish my fellow tenno brothers did not ask you befome to remove it  . thank you DE 

Archived