Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the 4 day without playing...

Username

Depending on workload and your ticket priority support may take from several days up to 4 weeks to answer your request.

2 минуты назад, ItsAdrian_98 сказал:

Dont have anything else to do. And lawl, no need to be toxic 😉 but ez for u to say that dont have problem 😘

what?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

They usually get back to me in less than a day. Be very clear with your support ticket. Based on this topic, I'm assuming DE is still trying to figure out what your problem is. 

they might have actually dismissed it as spam, to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

they might have actually dismissed it as spam, to be honest.

As spam? it shouldnt take so long to get someone to get into their acc. The more ppl who dont play the less money do they earn so their loss tbh. lawl 

1 minute ago, ItsAdrian_98 said:

As spam? it shouldnt take so long to get someone to get into their acc. The more ppl who dont play the less money do they earn so their loss tbh. lawl 

they already have your money. and if you can't write the issue without being... this... your ticket will get bounced around until they got nothing else on their queue

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ItsAdrian_98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dont have anything else to do. And lawl, no need to be toxic 😉 but ez for u to say that dont have problem 😘

Just now, ItsAdrian_98 said:

Just now, ItsAdrian_98 said:

I want to play. Thats all. 

you seem to be the toxic one from my perspective  ._ .  

as I'm unsure why you didn't search for other posts on "how long does support take to .." ect threads , or search it via google? 

but the basics is it can take 1 day->1 month for them to reply , as the games grown the support teams size has remained the same 

with a few million tickets are thrown up a day and maybe iirc 30-45 ish support techs in total they get a bit swamped , but they do check each one and post a reply 

so id suggest just be patient  and do something else with said time/life? while you wait is the best advice i can give (example read a book, watch tv, go outside)