Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to move, shoot, use abilities or melee during mission

eurotransient

Hi,

Experienced an odd bug today. Was playing on Helene (a Meso Fissure defense) with the following gear:

• Mesa Prime
  • Kohm
  • Kitgun (Rattleguts, Zip, Lovetap)
  • Redeemer Prime

Issue started slow. At first, I found myself unable to use my melee attack. Animation would start, but then it would kind of glitch out and stop. I could still shoot at this point.

Then I couldn't shoot anymore, but I could still use my abilities (which at least let me contribute as Mesa).

FInally, I just froze in place. If I tried to move, I'd be animated like I was running but i wasn't moving at all and it looked like my frame was stuck in mid-animation, like her arms were stuck in an outstretched position. Couldn't use any abilities, switch weapons, nothing.

I snagged some video, which I uploaded unlisted to YouTube just to show what was happening.

I tried the /unstuck command, but that just teleported me to another location -- I was still stuck in place.

Finally, on request my team let me die and once the bleed out period was over, I was able to revive and continue playing like normal.

Here's the clip I grabbed so you can see what was happening. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.