4 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

As awesome as that sounds remember you can only edit slightly of the body mesh and the helmet is what you can go crazy with in tennogen

Well, you actually can't edit the body mesh at all. If I recall there's a part in the TennoGen Guide that states something along the lines of "Even the smallest of changes could be subject to complete rejection". Of course, the texture and bump maps are completely up for grabs.

Isnt that one Nezha skill pretty much a complete change of the body mesh? Or at least the model? (You know which ones, the i think Deluxe one? With that "Dragon" on his back?)

Then again i think that wasnt Tennogen right? In that case, DE just has to do a skin like that. Totally for this idea of a Thor Volt skin would be awesome!

On one hand I would love to see this happen, especially since Volts proto skin is quite... meh. Most of the deluxe skins are inspired by eastern aesthetics (japanese, chinese, hindu) so it would be refreshing to get something different. On the other hand I can't quite imagine Volt, rather light warframe, as hammer-wielding god of strength.

7 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Isnt that one Nezha skill pretty much a complete change of the body mesh? Or at least the model? (You know which ones, the i think Deluxe one? With that "Dragon" on his back?)

Then again i think that wasnt Tennogen right? In that case, DE just has to do a skin like that. Totally for this idea of a Thor Volt skin would be awesome!

You're referencing Nezha Empyrean skin - it's deluxe skin made by DE so, as all deluxe skins, have completely new model.

Edited by xGryphus
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

This is what me and DeadNexus_ are planning to make after we are done our syandana:

Will come with the fist skin that you can see on his left hand in the concept

u4T8Ne5.png

Would also love to hear your feedback on it!

looks like a samurai type body armour ,you started it yet ?

23 hours ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

This is what me and DeadNexus_ are planning to make after we are done our syandana:

Will come with the fist skin that you can see on his left hand in the concept

u4T8Ne5.png

Would also love to hear your feedback on it!

looks a bit too much like graxx and quite simple. how about doing the helmet first as a separate project and then making the skin for it?

1 hour ago, Cicasajt said:

looks a bit too much like graxx and quite simple. how about doing the helmet first as a separate project and then making the skin for it?

The helmet is good but the body part does look similar to grax, especailly where the white and black body colours are splt is identical to the grax

3 hours ago, Swaggernaut64 said:

Not yet, we are going to start on it after the syandana we are currently working on

there are other types of body armour maybe to implement.

Image result for space ninja

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-03-22 at 9:56 AM, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Not to be "that guy", but wouldn't a Flash themed skin make more sense?

We need to assume that OP is talking about the mythological Nordic god Thor, not the character from Marvel Comics.  Otherwise it would be copyright infringement.