ItzFrolicious

Thor themed Volt Skin

Has anyone considered a Thor themed Volt skin? I would do it myself, however I don't have the tools needed and I'm hardly an artist. Give me your thoughts on this.

• Upvote 3

I'd be down to buy a thorn Volt skin under the condition that it doesn't do what the Frost Harka skin does. Abs are cool and all but if you swap the heads you join atlas in the "no neck" club. So I would like to see that avoided.

5 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Define "Thor-like" and then we'll talk.

Deluxe Frost with Lightning pops into my head but with a bit more Frazetta’s Death Dealer.

As awesome as that sounds remember you can only edit slightly of the body mesh and the helmet is what you can go crazy with in tennogen

his arms 2 look more like this 

dH2PAeH.jpg

and the rest of his boy in this direction

UxIoYu5.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

As awesome as that sounds remember you can only edit slightly of the body mesh and the helmet is what you can go crazy with in tennogen

Well, you actually can't edit the body mesh at all. If I recall there's a part in the TennoGen Guide that states something along the lines of "Even the smallest of changes could be subject to complete rejection". Of course, the texture and bump maps are completely up for grabs.

Isnt that one Nezha skill pretty much a complete change of the body mesh? Or at least the model? (You know which ones, the i think Deluxe one? With that "Dragon" on his back?)

Then again i think that wasnt Tennogen right? In that case, DE just has to do a skin like that. Totally for this idea of a Thor Volt skin would be awesome!

On one hand I would love to see this happen, especially since Volts proto skin is quite... meh. Most of the deluxe skins are inspired by eastern aesthetics (japanese, chinese, hindu) so it would be refreshing to get something different. On the other hand I can't quite imagine Volt, rather light warframe, as hammer-wielding god of strength.

7 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Isnt that one Nezha skill pretty much a complete change of the body mesh? Or at least the model? (You know which ones, the i think Deluxe one? With that "Dragon" on his back?)

Then again i think that wasnt Tennogen right? In that case, DE just has to do a skin like that. Totally for this idea of a Thor Volt skin would be awesome!

You're referencing Nezha Empyrean skin - it's deluxe skin made by DE so, as all deluxe skins, have completely new model.

Edited by xGryphus

On 2019-02-07 at 9:55 AM, Yrsegor said:

Thor-warframe > Volt-Thor-skin i belive..

for some reason that sounds familiar.

Also very good ideea,looking forward to it.

This is what me and DeadNexus_ are planning to make after we are done our syandana:

Will come with the fist skin that you can see on his left hand in the concept

u4T8Ne5.png

Would also love to hear your feedback on it!