Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4/XB1 Controller Responsiveness Changes Issues (Fixed!)

(PSN)Dark_Overlord

Hey guys! Quick update on our progress with the controller responsiveness changes - We're actually fast tracking the fixes by submitting an interim build to cert very soon! The way it is now is not ideal, and we completely understand that so we are pushing this forward as fast as we can while still complying with cert scheduling. 

We have mentioned it on our weekly streams (last week's Prime Time for example) to let you know that it is still on our "urgent" list! 🙂

Thank you for your patience as we get this mini-update prepped for cert. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Quick update on our progress with the controller responsiveness changes - We're actually fast tracking the fixes by submitting an interim build to cert very soon! The way it is now is not ideal, and we completely understand that so we are pushing this forward as fast as we can while still complying with cert scheduling. 

We have mentioned it on our weekly streams (last week's Prime Time for example) to let you know that it is still on our "urgent" list! 🙂

Thank you for your patience as we get this mini-update prepped for cert. 

Yes, not being able to aim up or down is in fact less than ideal 😐

Maybe i dont get it, and im only just started playing this game for a couple a days now but i have zero problems with aiming up and down on ps4.

Im using the Razer Raju ps4 controller (wired), the only thing is that the vibration doesnt seem to work in this game.

My L2 and R2 are set to hair triggers on the controller with the built in controller software, and hardware wise (the flips physical) also locked on hair trigger, so i can only push em in a lill.

No problems at all with aiming and shooting up and down. (note: i use inverted, vertical)

In case you missed it! You can read up on what's changing to address the controller responsiveness issues in our status threads for the next update 🙂

PS4: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060200-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-24212-in-cert/

XB1: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060201-xb1-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-24212-in-cert/

The broken aim hasn’t been addressed or fixed. I am still unable to move my crosshair up or down cleanly while playing with a mouse on PS4.

When I try to, the aim zigzags diagonally.

I’m not the only person in this thread that’s complaining about it, it’s so bad that I haven’t played warframe for over a week.

I want to play this game. I really do, but you guys insisted on fixing something that wasn’t broken, and now the game is unplayable for me 😞

I mean, it’s great that you guys fixed the broken dead zones for shoulder buttons, but I can’t believe the audacity that during devstream 123 the devs tried to blame “old controllers.”

No. This was on you guys, you owe your console playerbase an apology, not shifting the blame onto them.

Further more, a much more debilitating problem still persists in the broken aim controls, which hasn’t even been addressed.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Meninwhit said:

'Old controllers" what an excuse; I have a brand new one and have the same issue with it as I have with my 3 year old, fixed countless time, and beloved controller.

You should assume your mistakes DE.

Very strange, cause i do not have any problem with the vertical movement of my controller at all (exept the vibration is not working in this game), are u sure its not something in your settings ?

Maybe you overlooked something ? did you try to set it to default in your settings and start from scratch ? Maybe uninstall and installing the game again ? (start fresh)

Just trying to help.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tha-Jamz said:

Very strange, cause i do not have any problem with the vertical movement of my controller at all (exept the vibration is not working in this game), are u sure its not something in your settings ?

Maybe you overlooked something ? did you try to set it to default in your settings and start from scratch ? Maybe uninstall and installing the game again ? (start fresh)

Just trying to help.

The issue for controller users is the dead zones on the triggers.

The aim issue isn’t on controllers, but an issue for people using KBM on console.

Before the update everything functioned fine, but now mouse aiming is pretty much broken.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

The issue for controller users is the dead zones on the triggers.

The aim issue isn’t on controllers, but an issue for people using KBM on console.

Before the update everything functioned fine, but now mouse aiming is pretty much broken.

Ah okay, my mistake then, i misunderstood.

And i was wrong about the vibration 2, it works, just not on the walking and jumping part.

I need 2 pay more attention lol, but its a lill overwhelming sinds i just play this game 4 days, so much going on in this game and so much 2 learn, read, remember etc.

But im hooked already and i understand that you are, well lets say "not amused" at the moment regarding to the keyboard and mouse issues.

Good luck, hope it gets fixed asap.

On 2019-02-08 at 10:10 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

In case you missed it! You can read up on what's changing to address the controller responsiveness issues in our status threads for the next update 🙂

PS4: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060200-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-24212-in-cert/

XB1: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060201-xb1-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-24212-in-cert/

Changes are live in today's Update! 

Thanks Tenno 🙂

17 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes are live in today's Update! 

Thanks Tenno 🙂

Just logged in earlier today and saw the new settings for L2 and R2. Thank you!!! Now I have to figure out what settings will work for me, but at least I can set it how I want. I was expecting to have DE change it and hope they get it right, but we actually get new settings! 🙂 I also have a new DS4 controller because I realized the minor issues I was having with the right stick were due to my right stick going bad. Tried playing Monster Hunter and my camera kept turning on its own.