Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Rescheduled for FEBRUARY 8TH!

rescheduled_devstream123.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects!

What: Come see Hildryn in action with a first look at Abilities, plus a first look at ‘Wisp’ in game. We’ll have questions to answer, gameplay to go over, and more! Come see what’s in Development and learn about how Warframe gets made!  

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack AND a Prime Vault pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own Kavat Starter Kit!

When: Join us this Friday, February 8th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, February 8th - keep adding to this thread :)!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok);
  • Omega and Umbra Formas myth or not;
  • Next Umbras info (Excal out >6 month ago);
  • Trials news;
  • So Hildryn and Wisp are fem frames, where male one?.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New Weapons, mods(weapon augs) or something(not capturas) for Faction Syndicates;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

Back in Devstream #100 which was 14 months ago. We was told that there would be a way to re-obtain sold login reward weapons in the form of a blueprint on the market, other suggestions have been made to make it a cephalon simaris offering.

Is this still planned?

After a recent reddit (Monday 28th January) post where a [DE] staff member returned a player his Azima after 371 login days so that he can try out his new riven many players sent in a support ticket to try and get their sold login weapons but was denied due to "too many days have passed" and was also told "every case is different" All we want is consistency and a way to get our login reward weapons back that we naively sold because we were inexperienced or didn't realise the weapon would be re-unobtainable. 

Any plans for future content to give players more feedback while playing? Enemy density doesn't scale with level and Arbitrations scale extremely slow as examples. Riven Mods have yet to be tested in most places, and there is a lack of challenge to approach players. Content that isn't available to everyone would help this issue, and also make the game better to watch on Twitch. Watching most partners sit in Hydron can't be entertaining forever.

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame cue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

Any Sentinel Love? 

HP/shield buff passto bring them in line with other pets, revivable. 

Let my Sentinel fly with me when I archwing.

Let my Sentinel wear my Archwing for some time for a ultimate firepower skill.

Let my my Sentinel control my Archwing to carry my pet dog/cat/moa around like enemy flyers do. 

Combine Sentinel (head) + Archwing (wings/arms) + MOA (legs/torso) + K-drive (shield) + Arch-gun or Arch-melee to have a WARMECHA companion that can be climbed into or combat autonomously (specter AI) 

Would you please get rid of the DNA Decay/Stabilizer system for animal companions? It seems like a pretty pointless downside to pets, and it's still keeping me from using them.

When will old Operator hairstyles be updated to look like the new ones?

Would you consider updating the Orbiter with customizable lighting like what dojos have?

Cetus/Plains Somachord tracks?

PS. I finished building Garuda last week and she is AMAZING. Thank you for designing her 🙂

Last Devstream I had a question involving Events answered, today I am asking again about Events or rather what from pervious Events.

Throughout all the Events in Warframe's history there has been many new and unique enemies added by events, however many if not most of them have been lost to us since then. Is there ever an intention or a desire to look over all the old event enemies and integrate them into regular play and missions?

For reassurance on raids coming back, could we have small updates on the state of their reworks/return every month or so, with a genuine statement of you guys want them back?

Also, it would be a good idea to remind the general public it will take a while for the small team to bring hem back, as they could become busy with bigger projects.

Can’t for the new frames to be featured!

I want to ask about the following;

• Any news on the Kingpin system? It was really interesting.
  • Melee weapon animation rework? A lot of them look deeply uncomfortable and unnatural. Can you mo-cap a trained professional to make them more 'natural-looking'?
  • 1-handed secondary and melee combo? We got it for Glaives. Can we hope for it during the Melee 3.0?
  • Are we going to get more Umbral frames? The Umbral Excal quest had a pretty decent-sized lore-drop with it too.
  • Speaking of lore; more lore? Please? With chocolate cream and strawberries on top?
  • More archwing stuff? In Jordas we transition from ground to archwing, which is cool, but it could get more involved? How about a 'Boarding Action' mission? More archguns/archmelees?
  • Can we even pray for a 'Ground Archmelee'? I look at MonHun World and the Greatsword is... well, pretty much most Archmelees. Except Knux, but that can be worked around. Ground-smashes, spinning, body-throwing moves. Would be cool!
  • More Helminth stuff? Infested Kavat is one thing, how about Infested Moas/Sentinels? Or at least have some knowledge as to the use of that med-bay bed in there?

These are my most pressing questions, mostly because I'd rather be patient with the releases of the upcoming updates (and everyone's asking about them already), so I've tried to steer clear of that! Thanks for your time!

Archived