Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get any updates on what's being done about operator scalps since last year you mentioned plans to implement some improvements to them so they compliment operator hair better? 

In regards to the companion rework (which may or may not still be ongoing) can you say if there are any plans in the work for updates to kurbrows in specific? whether in regards to new precepts, improved stats, visual improvements and/or more fur diversity, or updates to their animations? I feel like our poor space doggos have probably aged the worst of all companion types and they certainly need some special attention. 

And obligatory balance question because who doesn't love that topic field? How do you all feel in regards to the current state of aoe/nuke damage in the game right now? And do you think it's a problem that sometimes players cannot even actively participate in some game modes because one player is able to clear maps so efficiently nothing is left for anyone else on the team to involve themselves with? Is that an acceptable area of balance for the game to you even in casual play? Do you think it needs to be reigned in? Further promoted? And how do you think that kind of play will factor into the ongoing discussions you have about generating engaging high level content or even just content in general going forward? 

Is dual language mode possible? It's really inconvenient for bilingual players to chat over like dojo channels.

I mean, I always see *** when mates are chatting around, and you'll have to switch to like Chinese interface to have the characters correctly displayed (which is pretty annoying and disturbing.)

As a bilingual, I always use English interface to search for mods, weapons stats on wiki or builds, which gives a lot more informations rather than searching by using other languages.

Please consider integrating bilingual (or multilingual) support into warframe.

I believe it is about time that certain operator lines should be re-recorded to fit the current playstyle of warframe. Most of the time what the operators even say doesn't even match the mission at hand. I say this because most of the time the operator is talking to US and not to him/herself or other tennos.

1 minute ago, Demeraire said:

I believe it is about time that certain operator lines should be re-recorded to fit the current playstyle of warframe. Most of the time what the operators even say doesn't even match the mission at hand. I say this because most of the time the operator is talking to US and not to him/herself or other tennos.

"we fought with honor"
Inaros: POCKET SAND *flash* *backstabs enemy* 

Hello, by and large worried about the collapse of the host for Russian players ... it’s not possible to get into one party ... get to know other players, go to raids with them, and the next day you can’t invite a host to the party does not allow this big mince. just come to the clan in the same party then the other players do not see why so? do you want to learn a duel.

14 minutes ago, Demeraire said:

Not to mention a few just... don't make sense.

"These Corpus remind me of the Orokin." Sounds like they're unfamiliar with the faction, especially with how it's said. 'The Corpus' would be better as it establishes familiarity. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Gara is great.

Khora is meh.

Revenant is okay.

Garuda is good.

Baruuk is good.

What are you even talking about? Nice B8 M8.

Garuda is a rip-off of Valkyr. Baruuk is a sibling of Inaros. Originality and uniqueness has gone out the window with the last couple of frames. Sure hope Hildryn's not a female rework of Rhino.

9 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Gara is great.

Khora is meh.

Revenant is okay.

Garuda is good.

Baruuk is good.

What are you even talking about? Nice B8 M8.

i was thinking about gara being good but she is just not there. 

khora is a boring mess

revenant too

garuda is a strange mess with 4 bad abilities

baruuk is an other boring mess

idk what makes you think they are good

1. Is there any consideration to make Oberon's Renewal not be placed at a particular location, but be centered around Oberon himself? In a lot of cases, deactivating and reactivating Renewal (and Hollowed Ground, for the Iron Renewal buff) is detrimental to the team because then the team would have to move to where Renewal is cast to get the health regen buff. I have had cases where my squadmembers suddenly lose the Renewal buff. In all of these cases, they have not fallen off the map, came in contact with a nullifier or comba, or lost it because I ran out of energy. I do not believe backflips can remove Renewal the same way you can remove Volt's speed buff. This forces me to recast Renewal, meaning the other two squadmembers who still have it will now have to lose it and get it again. I would think Renewal should be centered around Oberon himself, with a fixed 5m radius not affected by ability or affinity range.

2. Will we get komi from The Sacrifice as a playable minigame, either in the dojo/relay or as a conclave game (with some sort of modification to how the game is played, and the rules changed, of course)? Some of us still want to challenge Ordis to a game of komi for his soul, 7 months and counting. What do you mean Ordis doesn't have a soul?

3. Will we get a fix towards Moas/K-Drive/Kitguns not showing up in the equipment tab of our profile? Yes, I know this isn't the first post that asks about this.

4. Is there any consideration to make Titania no longer a target for anti-archwing weapons? If not, then is there a consideration to make her razordrones be the first targets of said anti-archwing weapons, or the same notification that archwings get when they're about to be hit by a projectile missile? As it stands, Titania not only gets targeted by these anti-archwing weapons regardless of whether her razordrones are still alive, but because these weapons also have homing capabilities, evasion does nothing. Titania also has no other defensive capabilities other than relying on her evasion and razordrones, so when she is targeted by anti-archwing weapons she's very likely guaranteed to die, and usually without warning. Amesha, Itzal, and Elytron has methods of stopping or evading these anti-archwing weapons; Titania does not (I don't know if Odonata has any. Maybe that frontal shield).

5. Speaking of Titania, what considerations are made in regards to her Tribute buffs? I did like the fact that you only need to cast it once, grab a soul, then get its full duration rather than the old method of 5 souls for max duration, but as already mentioned in a good number of Titania-related feedback threads, almost all of her buffs are... lacking.

6. Rhino is trash. Pls delete. Trinity is infinitely cuter anyway.

It would be great if it was possible to test full warframe sets with other players. Like I build one and disliked it but my daughter loved. It would be great if could gift to her instead of selling it for 10k creditis.

Also negotiate with Nintendo a way to allow buy platinum on other regions like Brazil. I missed Mag Prime for that reason on Switch.

(Question for Devstream, fingers crossed that this is even a 'bloop' on there radar) Will we see any inhuman factions emerge? whether they're friendly or not doesn't matter too much to me. I just find it hard to believe that in the vast reaches of space the factions we've run into are all there is and I would be both intrigued and excited to see what creatures await us in the warframe universe. 

1) Is there any update on the Helminth Cyst's usage beyond being used to grow a Charger? I recall Steve apparently saying more is planned for the Cyst (a new resource?).

2) Also since it's related, is there any updates to the chamber at the back of the Helminth Infirmary?

3) How far up the pipeline is a rework due for Valkyr and Chroma? Valkyr's 1 still suffers from dated Parkour 1.0 mechanics and Chroma's passive still needs to be reworked to play a more active role beyond the colour palletes.

4) Will there be any word on making the Orb Vallis Somachord fragments easier to find/scan? It's ridiculously hard as it is to complete the Fortuna tracks! Please don't turn this into another "we won't do anything because some players already completed it we don't want to rob them of their sense of achievement" thing like the Hema.

Archived