Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Il y a 13 heures, uberfu a dit :

Wouldn't MERCURY be next ?

Well, as I see it Mercury would be a difficult planet to set an open world in. I know that a sf background like Warframe allows DE's writer to be creative and take liberties with real world astrophysics, but Mercury is a small planet with an extremely long rotation period, temperatures between -173 and 427°C and there's not atmosphere. If you look at the "classic" corridor levels, they are all closed environments, whether underground or inside ships and space stations/astéroïds. The only way to have an open world here would be to have it inside a huge cavern, and that would not be truly open.

On the other end, Mars has already an exemple of "open" environment with the desert-theme rooms ("open" because you can see the planet's sky). By expanding on this theme, coming with a new open world is fairly easy. Same can apply to Ceres (industrial complex and polluted environment), Europa (vast lands of ice with freezing temperatures and starship junkyard) and Pluto (but this one might be too much like Venus).

Jupiter and Uranus might also fit too, but their open worlds (gas giant with cloud factories and oceans of methane with grineer installations) would certainly have to include a massive archwing part. Moreover Jupiter's gas cities will undergo an overhaul soon, so open world here it far off at best.

For all the others planets, I do see how DE would introduce open world as of now.

Just a few questions:

The accuracy stat in the arsenal is somewhat confusing, even deceptive at times. Can we have a clarification for what it exactly stands for?

Can we please have an option to outright destroy an installed Focus Lens? I have some gear with lenses installed that I want to use but don't want gather any more Focus with.

23 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What: Come see Hildryn in action with a first look at Abilities, plus a first look at ‘Wisp’ in game. We’ll have questions to answer, gameplay to go over, and more! Come see what’s in Development and learn about how Warframe gets made!  

Will Hildryn be usable for conclave on release? It's been way too much time since the last time we got a warframe there, for instance, neither Revenant, Garuda or Baruuk have been added to conclave despite the first one being around 5 months old in the game.

For "New War" I would like the choice of killing Hunhow, Lotus, or Ballas. A furtherance of the Dark, Middle, Light path options we have had before. I would like the option to get the real Lotus back. Also, I want the option to complete solar rail and specter squad research in our dojos. Currently unavailable in peacetime. Does New War qualify as non-peacetime?

2 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Boring is quite subjective, though I will admit Khora is a bit of a mess, Revenant is slightly better.

Gara only has one "bad" ability. The rest of them are great and powerful so...

All of Garuda's abilities are good, do you even know how they work...? Potential one-shot to one enemy, damage absorption, and AOE nuke in one ability, energy regen for health in another which can be regained with health regen and enemy incapacitation in another ability, and AOE slash debuff that makes all attack do slash damage and bypasses line of sight. Just because you said that those are four bad abilities I'm completely disregarding the rest of this post, as you either don't know what you're talking about at all, or this is some nice B8 M8.

if borgin is quite subjective, then dont u dare calling me out when i share my subjective opinion

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?

Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

Two questions regarding controls on console

1) Now that consoles have support for mouse and keyboard (at least for ps4 and xbox1) can we get the option to map key bindings for those input methods? 

2) On controller, can all charge abilities function like Garuda's where after you initiate a charge ability, you are able to maintain the ability charging as long as you are still holding the ability menu button (R1 by default on Ps4). Charging an ability while simultaneously trying to camera aim is nearly impossible without some sort of uncomfortable/arthritis inducing claw grip. This is a bit of an issue with throwing glaives too, maybe there's a similar solution using the fire button (R2 by default on ps4) to maintain the charge...just a thought.

P.S.: If anyone can think of a more suitable place for these questions or requests, feel free to let me know.

Do you guys have plans to recruit Guides of the Lotus on switch any time soon? I'm a long time pc player who migrated over when I finally got my switch, and I know there are plenty of us who are always happy to lend a helping hand to newer players and teach them the ways of the Tenno. It would be really cool to be able to don the official uniform and stand out as a true guide of the lotus.

Also, a bit more minor, but I'm curious why @ % and ō are disabled in switch chat. It's been a bit weird not being able to at people when replying to them in region chat.

Question for Steve, I guess:

Since the controller upgrades went live on PC, trigger response has gotten really erratic to the point of any held trigger action being unreliable, both aiming down sights and shooting auto/beam weapons. The game will respond as if the trigger has been let go when it hasn't.  With the latest hotfixes on PC, this now also seems to apply to the sticks, making a running frame come to a sudden stop.

It also seems to have spread to consoles with the Fortuna pt 2 patch. Any chance of revisiting it?

Could there be a chance of focus siphon survival missions kind of like kuva in the future?

Maybe a flying companion in the future? [ A hawk like pet ]

.  The possiblity that we can have water missions on orb valis or the plains?

.  A warframe that changes into a animal or into another wf like a mimic for a short time?

.  Could you make a sleeping area and a restroom on the ship?

.  Raise the capacity of decor on the ship?

With the change of the minimal system requirements, can we expect performance uplift and optimizations for the DX10 and DX11 code.

Is that a step towards DX12 and/or Vulcan integration or just a result of the game becoming too heavy for DX9 Windows XP machines?

With the addition of new Warframes I strongly feel that old ones should be looked at in order to keep them in-line with modern standards. For instance; Loki has seen almost no changes to any of his abilities for literal years and it's starting to be more apparent. What I'm saying is: Loki rework when?

1. Can we get more Info on Conclave Racing (like any Frame/Ability Restrictions cause allowing certain Things could just make it not enjoyable imo)

2. Possibly getting rid (or a Change) of the Conclave Syandana Daily/Weekly Challenge Requirment for its full Look?I

It is tidious and not rly enjoyable having to do the Weekly each Week again +2 Dailys each Day after it to get "use" out a Syandana that requires max Rank, specally when thats just playing Conclave for about 200 Mins against almost the same People each Week not including Time spent looking for Lobbys for certain Modes to do Challenges

Also considering that after getting every Conclave Items there is nothing to be rly gained from playing anymore unless for Fun which i honestly dont have if i play against the same People every Day on top of the Fact that some Weapons/Frames are just complelty annoying to deal with if not unbalanced.

Atleast having it perma lit after getting every Cosmetic Item (Armor Sets/Sigils/Weapon Skins) would also be a nice Solution. I get that its to show "Dedication" but its the only Syandana which is just dissapointing by default while normal Syndicates Syandanas get stronger Effects rather then even enabling them in the first Place.

Also i know some People dont like it being a perma Thing cause People would just play Conclave to get it but atleast there would be more Players to be honest.

3. A Change to the Magus Drive Arcane so they can be stacked for 200% more Speed? (As its more of a "Fun" Arcane so it not stacking is weird)

4. Are u going to look into (if u arent already) the Bug that screws up Dojo Decorations across the entire Dojo when changing the Spawn Room and if theres a Chance to revert it for People that got affected?

5. Change to the Syndicate System to make it easier to pick a Syndicate u want to earn Rep for (eliminating the Chance to farm Rep for the wrong Syndicate)?

6. Reworked Parent/Child System for Dojos making it easier to change the Layout (for Example if a Room is connected to the "Main Dojo" by 2 Rooms being able to remove 1 of them and the other one taking on its Parent Role)

18 hours ago, slotschii said:

it's just that every frame should be made by pablo. then they'd all be good. same goes for the reworks: Scott = Lame Nerf; Pablo = Well thought out, actually good Rework

Two words for this. "Hell" and "no".

Pablo is as much of an accomplished game balancer as Donald Trump has been a successful, non-partisan President.

Archived