Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

So it was kinda answered in the Deconstructing DE podcast that Skyrezz is working on the Nyx deluxe from TennoCon 2018, is there hope for seeing progress on it along with the Titainia one that was also featured at TennoCon? Maybe even that Zephyr one?

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures. And what's going on with the back of the neck?!
(also, I don't have a picture of it, but the new hairstyles don't even connect to the head model on my operator, they float about an in-game inch or two away from the scalp)

kqzqchZ.jpg

XFsiLKo.jpg

2)
Excalibur Umbra/Prime combined customisation when?

661QOQ0.png

3)
Can we please have the Grineer dogs removed from Adaro/Sedna, or at least have them be properly deafened by Banshee's Silence? Maybe this was intentionally added to trip up people farming it for Focus, but it's so counter-intuitive. Dog units are generally more sentitive to sound, so they should be MORE affected by Silence and unable to alert anyone, breaking the stealth kill multiplier.

4) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.
I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

When will we finally see some better user interface layout. 

For example: 

- Teristrial Archwing (heavy) weapons are different for every loadout slot still the selection for them is in a menu that is a consistent for the archwing. 

- weapon passives or second abilities are absolutely nowhere in the stats. Damages that are triggered after the initial bullet is shot is nowhere to be found. 

- melee ranges aren't mentioned anywhere 

Kuva amounts are still a huge joke... Especially after you removed yet another efficient farming option. 

Baruuks exalted.... Well useless 

Host dependencies are ruining a flawless gaming experience e.g.

- operator use 

- sudden death 

- lag 

Exterminate missions not having enough enemies is still a thing 

Ammo pads not restoring heavy ammo is another unnecessary exception while attempting to being balance to something that doesn't need balancing because the weapons aren't overpowered 

Do you guys plan on doing anything new with the Syndicates? I have always found it strange that the guys you don't align with send hitman after you even though you help these guys out on occasion, either through their quests or in case of special events. I also feel like the Lotus, or her staff, wouldn't really be keen on housing people who try to kill her tenno, Also are the Arbiters of Hexis & Steel Meridian also gonna get their own Warframe quest? I still wanna know more about their organisations 

36 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Does anyone watch the Devstreams? It was talked about last devstream. Harping on about it will not make it happen any faster than what was explained in the last devstream.

Yes dude I watch them and I know what they talked... and I don't care about blank talk I WANT CONCRETES... like... WHEN?!

FIRST MENTION: 09.16.2016

SECOND: 11.5.2016

https://www.periscope.tv/sj_sinclair/1RDGlYlZNMEJL

THIRD: AGAIN IN 2016!!!

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-88-overview

FOURTH: 02.17.2017

My question is: WHEN WE WILL HAVE IT IN GAME?! Some of your fans are sick of waiting!

Any chance we could get a gore/dismemberment overhaul? I wanna be able to hack robots to pieces, blow a grineer to bloody chunks with an explosion, or blast massive holes in infested units with an Opticor. Tbh I just wanna see MORE blood and dismemberment in the game, not necessarily an overhaul. Blood for the Blood God!

They surely started 2019 greatly, 1 month gone already and not only we didn't get anything, because excuse me but LMFAO a buff to Magnum Force and 4 useless augments are nothing , but they celebrated it well with a super big fat DElay ( devstream )

Lotta interesting talk 1 month ago, and that's it, talk lol

Hell now that i think of it they started 2018 in a better way, at least we got something in January that wasn't a big board full of nice texts

My optimistic prevision i had in January of getting 60% of what they planned, suddenly dropped to a lucky 40% by the end of December lol

4 minutes ago, Dr_Tombstone said:

Any update when this steam is going to be on was hoping for the Twitch Drop: to get your very own Kavat Starter Kit!

I don't know if you can read... so...

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

When: Join us this Friday, February 8th at 2 p.m ET!

Archived