Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we see anything about kingping or really any clan focused things. 
Something that will be about working with our clan for a common goal, something that encourages players to actively play with their clan-mates apposed to just join a clan and buy all the blueprints.

On 2019-01-30 at 11:18 AM, Lored said:

• Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

No.

Those bosses are fine. Hard enough as is. Last boss reworks, now I have to grind to fight them... ambulas, keyla de tham sp?  require so much grinding no one ever does them anymore. no groups ever when I go there. I will never have those frames. No more reworks!!

i'm wondering if you have any plains for updating the Plains. Konzu didn't have his early lunch for a long time. 

can we also see some more direct interaction between the Cetus and Fortuna? Stuff in Cetus we have to go to Fortuna to and stuff in Fortuna where we have to go to Cetus too? Quests where you go to both places etc. 

Can we expect vehicles like we have the Dargyns at the plains, in Fortuna? 

one last question is: A long time ago you showed a design of a Nef Anyo in a giant Helios boss fight in a Def Stream. is there any plans and progress on that??

Here is a question:

Since the Fortuna update on console (and probably on PC too, dunno) the color mapping of the Manduka leggings were changed making it one solid color.  Frankly, now look like ugly sweatpants.  Does DE plan to address the changes made to operator fashion and hopefully try to get the color mapping back to how it was originally on the Manduka leggings?

All right, if we're back in action, let's get another question in!

Are enemies going to see any work? Not bosses - regular enemies. The coding for how they use abilities, how they interact with players and how they approach was very clearly designed for a stealth/action hybrid, not a horde shooter. It's very, very out of date and showing more and more. Are we going to see any changes that allow for more counterplay, and thus enable enemies to get better abilities to counter our ludicrous strength without feeling frustrating?

2 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Yes dude I watch them and I know what they talked... and I don't care about blank talk I WANT CONCRETES... like... WHEN?!

FIRST MENTION: 09.16.2016

SECOND: 11.5.2016

https://www.periscope.tv/sj_sinclair/1RDGlYlZNMEJL

THIRD: AGAIN IN 2016!!!

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-88-overview

FOURTH: 02.17.2017

My question is: WHEN WE WILL HAVE IT IN GAME?! Some of your fans are sick of waiting!

Short answer, when they get around to it. Hurry up and wait. We may not like it, but it is reality. DE will never give you a concrete time frame, and you should know that by now. It was suggested it would be sometime this year.

5 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Short answer, when they get around to it. Hurry up and wait. We may not like it, but it is reality. DE will never give you a concrete time frame, and you should know that by now. It was suggested it would be sometime this year. 

Yes...

9ZbHUPd.png

I want to send out some feedback on these dry spells.  I'd rather see an update of some sort rather than another devstream.  Usually we get a stream, some content, and then another stream.  One could start to look at these as endless teaser streams if this continues.  I thought we'd see part of Melee 3.0 before we had another devstream.  

All the Warframe partners that I follow have moved onto Anthem.  I know they haven't abandoned Warframe, but please provide them with something to talk about.

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

A competent player with basic gear can dispatch The Sergeant fairly quickly. That's arguably a boss that hasn't aged well.

That said, I would agree that Hyena Pack, Phorid, and Zanuka are sufficiently challenging.

If you are level 25 maybe!! Hes very hard otherwise, takes a lot of kite hide and dodge.  

1 hour ago, Red3Ninja said:

If you are level 25 maybe!! Hes very hard otherwise, takes a lot of kite hide and dodge.  

I solo'd him with Rhino and a Gorgon kitted for magnetic and poison damage and the fight - that I recall - didn't last more than about a minute.  Disclaimer: This was a couple of years ago when I was farming for Mag and before those dual stat mods (and a few other really powerful "mandatory mods") were a thing.

His Lanka does some decent damage if you're careless but honestly, he has arguably the lowest EHP of any boss in the game and gets a single, close range ability to use against players.

Most vet players boast about killing him within seconds. I should probably test this out...

4 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

A competent player with basic gear can dispatch The Sergeant fairly quickly. That's arguably a boss that hasn't aged well.

That said, I would agree that Hyena Pack, Phorid, and Zanuka are sufficiently challenging.

I can agree with this.  Especially since the Sergeant is the only boss that can still be stealth killed.  

3 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Yes...

9ZbHUPd.png

I wonder how many times Steve has seen this meme and laughed out load.  😁 

44 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Most vet players boast about killing him within seconds. I should probably test this out...

Tested. Dead within 2 seconds at long range from a Gorgon Wraith with...Serration, Split Chamber, Primed Shred, Crash Course, Stabilizer, High Voltage, Rime Rounds, and Malignant Force.

Wasn't even a fight as he never got a single shot off.

Yeah, he needs a buff. There's level 15 Trenchers on Orb Vallis that take slightly longer to die with that same loadout.

No, I'm not joking and this is not hyperbole.

If you are level 25 maybe!!

I'm an MR 16 player. I first tackled him as an MR 7 back in...2014 or so...?

Archived