Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

Will there be an explenation as to why it was postponed. Will any of the earlier quest such as Vor's prize be replayable.

will the females operators ever stop looking like 12 year old boys. I mean if the female frames Garuda, and Mesa prime as examples are able to be as explicitly sexy as they are why not the female operators as well?  will the Male operators ever mature to have facial hair.

and can anyone explain why it is the that the game eludes to many tenno but the cinema quest act as if your character is the only tenno out there. I mean will there ever be a cinema quest where we can have a party in the cut scenes.

@[DE]Rebecca

Will there be a fix for the original K-drive that has disappeared out of the inventory once you have either purchased or crafted a different K-drive. It currently in profile view says I have a 'K-drive @R10'.....   but I can not get that one up as its been removed, and I even tried to do the quest again and doesn't come back.  Since this has no MR to it can this be removed from the profiles and put in the 3 types of boards that can gain MR?

3 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Rebecca had a migraine.

Yep. Noticed the tweet and can relate. I get really bad ones that can last up to 3 days, with a lingering headache for for weeks, depending on severity. To make it worse, I react badly to all the migraine meds I tried, possibly due to interaction with my other medication. And now that I got a heart condition, I don't get near anything that constricts blood vessels, if I can help it... Which includes nicotine. I miss my pipes. 😭

Really looking forward to a closer look at Swoleframe, and the kitty kit is probably the best Twitch drop since Ash Prime. I'll be there.

Hi.

A few questions I want to ask.

1. With the Railjack update will we have some form of space exploration?(something simple like mass effect 3, isometric point-click and run into events like ships,void fissures, Derelicts) [Video]

2. Is the Enemy AI/reactions getting updated for the melee 3.0? ( I think the best example for the melee combat style would be Ninja Gaiden 3, where is pretty much the same as warframe '"Ninja vs Armed Dudes") [Video]

3. Can we get some sort of mini raids with the corpus facilities on fortuna? (Like a full assault mission where we blow them up or capture them)

First thing's first. This is very important for the game right at this stage. When we will get alternative ways to get Axi relics for none vaulted prime stuff. If you will check the market prices for mesa prime chasis (which is a bronze part ) and mesa prime neuroptic (which is a rare part) you will see that bronze part has more value than the other 2 rare parts of the mesa . CAuse that bronze part is droping from a Axi relic. We need to do endless missons to get Axi relics and most likely they are droping from rotation C ( at best rotation B too ) so we need at least 15-16 minutes to get an Axi relic, and most likely because of the total number of diffrent axi relics that won't even might be the one that we need of . (by the way you can get meso, lith or neo relics in mostly 3 minutes thanks to void missions ) Grinding level of Axi relics is compare to EA games grind shenanigans and this is realy hurting the good reputation of the game. As a veteran player I can these kind of things happened before but thanks to our dear developers act quickly and solve most of it. I hope you will fix that issue and give us faster alternative methods to farm axi relics cause in that state it is not fun at all to farm them.

Hey there, I have some suggestions that don't really have anything to do with mechanics but would in my opinion help to make the game more wholesome:

- It would be nice if it was possible to interact more with the NPCs on the relays, Cetus, Fortuna, Iron Wake and Maroos Bazaar, I mean something like in a lot of Final Fantasy or Pokemon games, where if you click on an NPC, he/she/it will tell you some gossip going on in the city or where you can find certain things or recomend places you should visit.

- Expand the "cities" and relays, for example: make Cetus bigger, that it feels like kind of the Anakins homecity on Tatooine in Star Wars Episode 1 bustling with life and trade between the different factions. Same for Fortuna and future open world "entry cities".

- Remove the market (or not) from our orbiter and make stores, vendors selling all the blueprints, boosters, cosmetics and all the other things in cities and relays.

- Make it possible to connect the dojos of allied clans to form big stellar cities floating in the starchart or docking clans to relays.

- Make it possible for clans or individual players to rent rooms on relays.

I know there are a lot of things that are more important to fix first and release than what I said, but I think the current socializing options we players have are kind of boring and limited. I'm sure there are even more things that are worth considering aside from what I mentioned and Warframe is already a great game but it still has a lot of potential to grow and expand.

I'm really hyped for the coming updates, keep up the good work and please never stop to interact and talk with us about how we can make the game better and bigger.

When can we have new normal hairstyles for mele operator,and why we are getting 2 female frames and not mele frame?  And where is wukong deluxe? And can we have like some new missions when you can playe just with operators and not your frame....

Archived