Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

I love Warframe and its community, but due to the size of Warframe, there are a nearly infinite amount of things that can be added to the game.

I was wondering if we could get more lore this year???

Also, might it be possible to make it easier for new players to get primed mods? It just seems like they're so expensive for a tiny buff. or at least could DE make these mods more powerful? I have lots of questions and suggestion so I'll probs just send them to DE in an email.

I'd love to have my question answered but I understand that a lot of people will be watching this Devstream.

P.S This is going to be the first Devstream i've ever watched!!!

Weapons

New Fist Weapons? Perhaps something with more range than normal? Rocket gauntlet or power fist like Fallout? Maybe have one GIANT gauntlet in one hand and something smaller in the other hand. 

Zaw Fist Weapons?

Any plans on making archmelee being usable on the surface?

Revenant

It's a bit hard to keep enthraled alive, as teammates can kill them. Any thought or coming changes about that? Perhaps make the enthraled more resistant to teammates or make them immune to incoming teammate damage?

Kuva 'n' Stu'

Farming kuva is gets pretty boring after a while and it takes a long time. Perhaps a scaling system could solve that problem in kuva survival? Do you any upcoming solutions about kuva farming?

Next prime warframe?

Can we get a sneakpeek at the next prime Warframe, plz be Atlas

Ok, so one question I have is Kingpin System WHEN!!!  Really want to see that implemented.  Also, I don't know what you have planed for Wisp's abilities, but when I hear 'Wisp'  I think fog/mist/smoke, so I think it would be cool to have the abilities be similar to some of the ones from the new Mist Walker class in DnD 5e.  

2 hours ago, CalmWrynn said:

Hi I am a new player and I love this game but can the glitch in second dream quest line be fixed the one where we are underwater and everything goes dark,  seems like many new player get stuck there I was stick at that level for 3 days. 

Oh??? I thought that was just me. I was able to escape but it was a pita. 

1 hour ago, Pyrain said:

Ok, so one question I have is Kingpin System WHEN!!!  Really want to see that implemented.  Also, I don't know what you have planed for Wisp's abilities, but when I hear 'Wisp'  I think fog/mist/smoke, so I think it would be cool to have the abilities be similar to some of the ones from the new Mist Walker class in DnD 5e.  

I want her to be like a ghost. Maybe possess units and greatly increase their damage? Or use them as meat shields.

From Wikipedia: "While the sagas describe Ivar's physical disability, they also emphasize his wisdom, cunning, and mastery of strategy and tactics in battle."

With her open plexus and her mix organic and mechanical body parts, Ivara intrigues me! I think that her origin story could be fascinating and emotional.

Will we get to know the lore of this Frame and will it come from Prime / quest related release?

Thank you.

So I do have some questions both new and old material.

First the old:

The old Bourbon List from Dev Stream 73, a few topics in particular that I'd like to be talked about are:

• Samey-same: Phorid assassination tileset in particular, but also some other planet tilesets
  • Dracoville: Primarily Mastery Rank mechanic changes
  • Sounds of Silence: Long gone one time events that carried a huge chunk of lore just feel bad for us new players. I've been around for a year now and have realized how much I missed in this game's history. I would love to see these old events at least brought back as a quest of some sort. The fact that until about a month ago I thought Alad V still had some sort of favor we owed him shows this.
  • Musty Smell: I've heard a lot of about quality of life updates to this and that, but it'd be great to see a huge push for real reworks and mechanical improvements. Archwing missions, boss hunts, and heavily leveled RNG for the sake of grinding to name a few.
  • Gangs of New 'Yolk': Clans, alliances, and dojos are basically irrelevant except for trading, and now obstacle courses. Other than that the only important thing is ignis wraiths. It just doesn't feel good, there's no clashing, there's no drive, it's just a token to show how many people you have or how big the dojo is.

Now for the new:

• Hosting improvements: Hosting right now doesn't feel efficient. I suffer at least a 25% rate of bad hosts. Now let me clarify, I have set my max ping at 200, this should correct any issue I have. Sadly, I still frequently end up in games where there's a 4 second delay when using operator, and severe rubber banding.
  • Desync issues: Recently, with increasing frequency, I've found that myself or a teammate desyncs somewhere in the system. If this happens to you, you aren't able to open doors and enemies don't acknowledge you. You can still use abilities and your weapons as usual if you can get to the enemies. If this happens to a teammate you appear to not leave the where you spawn in, but weapon and ability affects appear out of thin air. To NPC enemies you are standing still wherever the desync happened. This results in a random death from out of nowhere when an enemy does find where the server thinks you are.

These are issues that are apparent and have been brought up many times by many people, and we'd love to at least hear what's be done about it.

On a happier note, I'm super excited to hear anything about the new war TEASER PLEZ!!! Keep up the great work guys. 🙂

Archived