Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Jangkrik said:

Hi.

A question regarding Paracesis.

Is there a plan to make it a requirement to continue a main quest (The New War etc) in the future? Or is it going to be something that's "really nice to have" but not necessary?

Thanks!

Nice question,

I would like to ask the same thing regarding the Broken Scepter

1.When is Railjack coming out and how's the progress on railjack?

2.Any news on the New war and it's release date?

3.Is the kingpin system still in works or is it scrapped?

4.Is the Exploiter orb going to be added to the bounties like the profit taker?

5.Is there a quest on Helminth and the infested room? 

1. Wil we be able to earn conclave standing with the new race thats coming?

2. Any chance we can get a male khora type warframe maybe even a werewolf/Werekubro frame? It would be a great addition especially if its around halloween.

3. When are we getting volt cloth physics? I'm a volt main and would like to see him get some love.

4. Console tennogen when?

Ps. I love this game and right now you guys are my favorite devs in the industry keep up the good work!

Got few questions.

1) What is the reasoning behind holding off all reliable sources of self healing for players behind high level content? On star chart we can get it on Sedna, Warframe augments that provide it are behind last level of Syndicate standings, in Plains of Eidolon it is again so far away, same for Fortuna. I remember struggling with that when I started the game so maybe more people feel like that, it is a common feature in games to heal your self and having it so far made me struggle a lot, once I got Medi-Ray game just made more sense to me and was far more enjoyable since. Would some "mini Medi-Ray" be a bad option for newbies? Lifesteal of channeling is not something newbies understand so putting Life Strike on Fortuna does not really count. Hunter Synergy is again time gated by an event.... Again, for common feature in video games.

2) How do you pick which Warframe Augmends go to Exilus Slot and which don't? As is Exilus Slot and Adapter are kinda not necessary to do anything in the game, you can do everything without ever unlocking it, it is only min-maxing where it comes to play. Would allowing all Warframe Augments to go to Exilus slot break the game? I think it would make Exilus Adapter much more attractive because as is it is a rare sortie reward no one wants to get.

3) Equinox rework before it gets a Prime? Maim seems a bit too strong, no one uses Night mode or any other abilities so.... I'd love to see her become more of a Jack of All Trades as she was initially intended, as is she is only walk-around-AoE-DPS

42 minutes ago, No_Quarter said:

Equinox rework before it gets a Prime? Maim seems a bit too strong, no one uses Night mode or any other abilities so.... I'd love to see her become more of a Jack of All Trades as she was initially intended, as is she is only walk-around-AoE-DPS

Bolded for needed emphasis if you don't mind. Also, "a bit too strong" is an understatement. There's a reason why when I see an Equinox in a PUG, particularly on small maps, I leave the match.

On that note...much needed re-balancing for Spores and Polarize when?

On 2019-01-31 at 12:17 AM, (XB1)A 7th Spectrum said:

I think they said in a past stream that only a few tennogen items came to console and the rest will be coming in the next update after profit taker

I've never seen them say that in any of the previous devstreams. I just keep posting the say question every Devstream thread until DE-Rebecca gets sick of see it and answers.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)xKNIGHTJK said:

Many people are wondering: what's the status of Melee 3.0?

DE Steve has another one of his teases on Twitter. Honestly, It sounds like it will be very problematic for controller users.

6 hours ago, No_Quarter said:

Night mode

Her sleep in night mode is stupid op and often used to spam finishers. I will say with survival, ESO, defense. Day mode is better. But especially solo missions sleep, assassinate, sleep, assassinate Is better. I wouldn't mind night mode being made stronger but don't just nerf day mode to encourge people not use it exclusively. Buff night mode.Honestly mend shouldn't proc on nearby enemy death and should work the same way as main it literally is just an AOE heal. I think that'd make her a more attractive support. However, I don't know if they'd ever consider a massive rework but it's a little silly that in missions you can't use her combined form. Other then the split second when you hit her 1 key. Maybe it could be an augment? Where when you switch instead of having a buff you are temporarily in combined form and get 50% effect buff from both sides switch bonus? Or maybe her 4 key causes her to combine and do an AOE damage and anything that dies in that aoe (wether you killed it or not) heals. Could either be an augment or base change. Obviously with the later the damage from main would need to be reduced, and probably no longer cause flinching. Honestly it's not the best damage anyways but it's the flinching that really makes it op. I use her on defections cause she can do decent damage while flinching enemies to protect the defectors and if they do get hits in I can switch to night mode to heal them up.

Can we please get a pet day-care room in the clan dojo? A place where we can load up DNA stabilizers to keep the pets alive and we won't need to relegate them to stasis when not in use. It would also be a cool way to see all my clan mates' pets without having to deal with stasis and its cool-down.

Could there ever be a space battle mode (PvP/PvE) where you use your main ship to fight, like in Star Wars? I think this could be an awesome addition to the game. Or maybe even have and "open world" of the entire galaxy. So not only can you use the navigation chart to get to planets, but if you feel like it, you can also fly there manually. Maybe find something cool along the way as well, or engage opposing Warframes that you can meet out there.

Also, for the open worlds on Earth and Venus I feel like there should be a bit more wildlife and maybe a bit more nature? Tree's for example? Or maybe you're saving that for a future open world location? 😉

QoL and small additions:

• Randomize buttons for kubrow fur colors
  • Randomize buttons for kavat fur colors
  • Randomize buttons for Operator-Suit/apperance colors
  • Make pets equippable like sentinels (no stasis - unstasis)
  • Add specail-passive descriptions (like Bastilla prime: Creates allied shadows of killed enemies with full charged bolts for 7 seconds.)
  • Crafting Queue - at least for Gems and Metals... Pizzas and Formas to an extent.
  • Vaulted indicator of relics and prime-parts
  • Index entry of linked mods - to see its drop location

• changing the 24h crafting times to 20h - i find myself often to end my day with a farm for thingsi want - late at night - so the next day i need to stay up as long as previous day, or make it effectively 40h craft time until i can pick it up at the foundry

Common "bugs" i encounter

• No enough enemies spawn for exterminate missions.
  • enemies spawn behind walls, ceilings, ... at defene mission - only AoE / Punch damage can save you.
  • On hostmigrations, apparently weapons lose (some of) their mods - sometimes fixes after some time and switching
  • dissapearing enemies
  • Start cinematic not skippable
  • Menu glitches - at legacy scale, operator Esc-Menu is half the size than WF-Esc-Menu
  • Having an item on showcase at the market, while looking at a profile and clicking a "market link" ([huntress bundle]) mess up the "showcase frame & weapons"
  • Ivara / Huntress-Bundle shows Nova, NOT Ivara
  • abilities sometimes "stuck", where it says "is already in use", without being active. Sometiems dying does not fix this either.

More on next DEV-Thread

So, with the changes to melee and channeling Steve described on twitter, how will you handle the elimination of the 'fire' key being an binding option for melee attacks in 'full melee' mode.  While this isn't as big an issue for most melee weapons, it is an issue if you like to use the 'fire' key (the trigger on controllers like XB1's) especially when it comes to gunblades, since using the default melee attack ('B' on xbox one controller) doesn't let you aim and shoot at the same, which kind of defeats the purpose of the heavy attacks on them.   The shoulder button is best left to be the 'ability wheel' key, if it's even usable, and the 'right aim clock' is still less than ideal for melee attacks in a game with full melee mode like Warframe. 

TLDR: Will there be a better way to aim our gunblade in the new melee system on controllers, or will we be stuck using bad options like the 'b' button for xbox?

Archived