Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

33 minutes ago, (PS4)phantomphil07 said:

Why?

Because Excalibur Prime was given out as part of the founders program, which unlike all other prime access programs was exclusive as a 'thank you' for effectively paying for the initial development of the game (which most likely cost somewhere between of 50-100 million dollars - WF IS a triple A standard MMO after all). A part of this deal is that this Excalibur Prime and the associated weapons were to be entirely exclusive to founders - I've heard this was even contractually-binding. A badge for the people who pretty much made the game happen.

The only time I could ever imagine Excal Prime to be made available again is in the situation where it doesn't matter - AKA DE can no longer Support Warframe (and/or is going bankrupt) and has to shut the game down, whereupon I imagine they would give him out for the last few months of the game as a 'thank you for playing our game'. I played another MMO years ago that did something similar - giving out items used only for NPC's or admins and items still in development when the game got cancelled.

On an unrelated note, I went on a nostalgia fuelled trip down memory lane and it turns out it was 7 years ago... I feel old now.

I think I've posted this already, but are you guys looking into anything related to camera changes while in Melee/Sword Alone mode? I feel like centering and zooming out the camera a bit in the melee mode would help plenty with feeling cramped while in Melee mode.

I want to ask one thing:

We know cinematic quest go through a lots of re-writing, that lots of ideas go into a draft and maybe because of time, lore or creative issues; those things just get cut out and we get what we have right now in the game (it's great, don't misunderstand me). My question is, if those ideas, scripts and concepts are ruled out of being implemented in the game, would you guys ever consider launching some kind of book, comic or any other form of media, where all those things that didn't make it into the game, are compiled? (Like some sort of warframe legends, alternate lore or something like that).

Thank you for your time and dedication to this amazing game!

Can we please have another method of reliably getting Axi relics other than Xini (infested interception) it's really boring and it's pretty much the only good option of getting Axi relics other than the bounties, which all have relics that we don't need, are they stick that way until whatever current access is going is completed. We're just stuck doing the same, easy, boring mission. Axi relics in general are a complete pain to get in comparison to the others. Maybe like a fun, high level survival or something that gives a decent chance at each rotation? 

Also, thoughts on making certain mission types like interception more fun/interactive? 

6 hours ago, (XB1)Grim Ajax said:

So, with the changes to melee and channeling Steve described on twitter, how will you handle the elimination of the 'fire' key being an binding option for melee attacks in 'full melee' mode.  While this isn't as big an issue for most melee weapons, it is an issue if you like to use the 'fire' key (the trigger on controllers like XB1's) especially when it comes to gunblades, since using the default melee attack ('B' on xbox one controller) doesn't let you aim and shoot at the same, which kind of defeats the purpose of the heavy attacks on them.   The shoulder button is best left to be the 'ability wheel' key, if it's even usable, and the 'right aim clock' is still less than ideal for melee attacks in a game with full melee mode like Warframe. 

TLDR: Will there be a better way to aim our gunblade in the new melee system on controllers, or will we be stuck using bad options like the 'b' button for xbox?

This is an important topic for me as well. Currently, one might have their channel button overlap as their fire and channel as their aim when a gun is active while changing over to melee switches them. Currently you could have your swap weapon, hold to pull out melee and this causes no conflicts (I use a D Pad arrow for this when using controllers on PC). I am worried that this suggested change doesn't take into consideration how it will interact with the very limited button assignments available; and might result in some hard set controls to gerry-rig it We already have some players one controller that have to share context activation and reload just to fit things. I would like to see advancements using reasonable controller loadouts basically.

On ‎2019‎-‎02‎-‎04 at 11:14 PM, MirageKnight said:

A competent player with basic gear can dispatch The Sergeant fairly quickly. That's arguably a boss that hasn't aged well.

That said, I would agree that Hyena Pack, Phorid, and Zanuka are sufficiently challenging.

Phorid challanging? Phorid is in the same corner as the Sarget tbh

Founder + Cross-platform progression saving question:

I migrated over to the Switch, and play pretty much exclusively on that platform, knowing that that would mean no more using founders equipment. From the recent reddit AMA with Panic Button, it was mentioned that there's discussion on allowing players to transfer loot over from a migrated account to a "parent" account. Is there currently any thought being given to how to handle Founders who've migrated? If I were able to transfer what I've gained on Switch(including node/quest progress) to my original account, and use that as my account on both the Switch and PC once cross-platform progression is implemented, I would do so in a heartbeat. I would love to be able to revisit Excal/Skana Prime again, though I won't be too torn up if that's entirely out of the picture.

Tying into that, and I understand if you can't get too detailed, what are the main roadblocks you're running into in regards to loot transfer? I would imagine resource/item duplication, how to handle slots, and handling players who regularly utilize both their original and migrated accounts are some of the biggest issues.

Thanks DE, I've had a blast playing this game and watching it evolve since I started playing, and I'm excited to see what's in store for Warframe's future!

Please respond to the Switch issues that need urgent addressing:

- Frequent complete crashes while in Vallis for bounties. (Gets 10x worse if you stay for additional bounty cycles. It becomes a frame by frame slideshow before finally crashing and losing everything)

- Survival mission on Ani becoming more unstable the longer you stay. (Where you have to look at the ground so it won’t crash and you get a frame by frame slideshow if you look around)

On 2019-01-30 at 12:51 PM, (NSW)XenobladeBun said:

Switch player with some concerns about communication and acknowledgment of issues in our version!

First of all, really looking forward to fortuna on switch! Buuuut, I really really think you guys need to talk about acknowledging the issues switch has currently. The spawning issues in eidolon fights, the increased(!) crashes I got after the 7.0 switch update and hotfix 6 update, the lack of explanation behind early unvaultinh, the loss of rewards due to crashes during bounties, and in general:

Please focus on more clear communication in regards to the switch version!

Thanks for all your hard work, I asked a similar question last devstream but didn't get any answers, here's hoping you answer it this time! I know I'm not the only switch player who is at least a little off-put by the cold shoulder our version seems to get. 

Pleaseeeee address switch issue comments here. We feel like second class citizens!

1 hour ago, (NSW)Nelilel said:

Pleaseeeee address switch issue comments here. We feel like second class citizens!

Since I originally posted that, new issues have popped up on switch. Yellow blinking light stuck on screen, UI not updating when doing fortuna bounties, more crashes, poor performance when trying to do tricks on the board thingy, host connection issues, playing with 4 people in fortuna chugs really bad in general, etc.

Love the switch version, fortuna is great, but it would be nice if from now on you all could be better about having clear communication for this version!

P.S.

Tennogen Switch when??

harrow empty cosmetics

1st can we get A harrow deluxe and prime cuz hes dry as a desert living off only one tennogen skin and one default skin its been almost 2 years since harrow came now next part is CLANS

Warframe Clan update look below long list with WHYS at the end

--------------------------------------------

Image result for warframe clan dojos

- Can we have a new feature to swap same rooms with each other on the map

i.e if i have a grand hall upstairs and down stairs i want to be able to switch these grand halls between each other

why

cuz i dont want lose the decorations i made in the hall. and re edit the dojo layout 

----------------------------------------

Related image

- Can we have a Colour change for the Clan Flag in our dojo

why 

cuz i dont like the colour blue i want it to be red/black or both making it mutli colours

--------------------------------------------

Image result for warframe clan flags i.e colour change of these objects from Gold to silver or black or red or blue  etc

- can we have the feature to change the objects colour i.e red  corpus objects  or Black grineer Objects

why

cuz i dont like the default colour of the sofa i want a blue sofa

or i dont like the blue corpus pillars i want it to be red]

---------------------------------------------------

- can we reduce the room destruction time from 2 hours to 30mins

why

why not

----------------------------------

-Can we have a feature to take our own photos and then put those custom made photos in our dojo or ship

why

Cuz it will make the dojos even more unique, and i want to display my fashion frame and pets in the dojo. put their screen shots on the walls

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-can we have clan war trophy, where we fight other clans and the winner gets a trophy to be in the dojo as a decoration

why

so Ppl can know why this clan is so cool

p.s share these ideas to the DE Clan upgrade list

Archived