Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

DE could you please introduce an archgun 'silence' mod for Ivara players? Right now it feels like an entire class of guns (land archguns) are completely prohibitive to use with Ivara because they will expose her to enemy fire. We can silence our primaries and secondaries with suppress, hush and silent battery mod. May we please see an archgun 'silence' mod in a future update?

Hi! I'm hyped to see this Devstream! I would love if those 3 topics could be included:

-Melee 3.0: What weapon category will be first and what is the combo system going to become. 

-Kingpin system: what's happened to it? Has it been scratched or mutated into something else? 

-Pets: I believe it's time to be able to automatically freeze and unfreeze pets so they remain in the loadout they're selected in even if a different one is currently in use. Can we expect to ever see this QOL? 

Thank you! 

Clans desperately need a reason to exist. When can we expect new competitive content for clans like events and clan progression systems like kingpin? I hope it isn't off the table. The only reason clans exist right now is for trading and research.

Also quality of life question from last devstream reposted:

Will we ever get the ability to move dojo rooms around in an editor mode without destroying all the decorations inside and every room built off it?

-Are we ever going to get to customize our operators more? I'd like to have more options when editing the face than just the merge face mechanic. Feels hard to create something I'm actually satisfied with. And I'd like the be able to adjust the body of them more too, not just the face.

-With that, will we ever get the ability to adjust the ages of our operators at all? I'd like to play a character a little older than the teenagers we have now. I know it doesn't currently work lore-wise, but I'm sure there is a way to develop the lore in a way to allow them the grow up a bit if we want.

-Will clan research requirements get adjusted ever? I know in the past you said you didn't want to since some clans used a lot of resources to get things like Hema, but for solo players or even small clans, it is almost impossible to ever get enough resources. Simply refunding what ends up being the extra cost to clans that have already gotten it to their vault seems like a decent compromise.

Thanks! I have many more but I'll be reasonable and stop before I write way more than I already have!

-Will we be receiving additional Orokin decorations for dojos? Perhaps some Lua decorations? (i.e. The glowing white vines, broken wall/floor pieces, broken ceiling pieces)

- Will we have the option to add the Somachord or something similar to dojo rooms in a future update?

- Would it be possible to add the music from the apostasy prologue (Recant?) to the Somachord?

- Are there any plans for Lua to have its own Orokin vault like the Derelict, but with its own set of of mods or other rewards?

- Will companions (Kubrows, Kavats, Helminth Chargers) be getting riven mods or arcanes of their own?

- Would it be possible to add the relic refinement machine in the Observatory room in dojos?

- Will we be seeing more assassination bosses in the future? (i.e. Stalker, Zanuka, and Grustreg 3)

- Will Ordis receive more orbiter voice lines in the future? Maybe some that foreshadow The New War quest?

- Are there any plans for a Stalker imprint for Kubrows in the future?

- Will Cephalon Samodeus' lore be re-added into the game in the future?

Sweet, super excited.

I had a quick question for the devs. Will we ever be able to completely customize our operator per loadout? For example, for Eidolons I like to take my 423 amp while in defense missions I like to take my 333amp. Would it be possible to add this customization to the arsenal? I see the operator as part of my loadout instead of an extension to it (or I guess the warframe would be the extension hehe). Anyways, would be great!!!

1)      There are a lot of fan made Warframes out there and it would be very awesome if some of them would be incorporated into Warframe.  Could we ever see a fan made Warframe introduced?

2)      Could we receive more smaller quest such as the Mask of the Revenant for Warframes?

3)      Could you get an update on the prime trailers?

Such as

·         When will we see the Hydroid Prime Trailer?

·         And will other frames that came after Hydroid receive a Prime Trailer?

Archived