Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

1. will we see more varied challenges (unique), rather then veriations of the same?

2. could we see Dojo cosmetic challange rewards or new armoury in the future?

3. Will long time playerbase have anything to look forward too or we just getting more survival modes as high end content.

Il y a 3 heures, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

Will Baruuk ever receive any kind of improvements?

Baruuk is a frame that is unkillable in all content up to sortie 3 easy and his exalted can carry him to sortie 3 too.. Improvements for what? 

He can still scale beyond sortie 3 if he use his sleep + CL dagger. so ?

On topic:

Vauban rework when? Minelayer is a convoluted, redundant mess, Tesla's deployment is needlessly slow, and Vortex's range makes it all but useless in open areas and its damage is arguably trivial.

Room-nuking abilities like Spores, Maim, and Polarize are being addressed when? When a Saryn, Equinox, or a Mag shows up on Hydron,you make as well use the Sit emote and go AFK or just leave, because you can forget about making any meaningful contribution to the kill board. Warframe is a coop game, and those Frames have abilities that can be readily exploited to the point where almost no one else in a group can actually cooperate / enjoy the game.

Il y a 6 heures, Lored a dit :

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok);
  • Omega and Umbra Formas myth or not;
  • Next Umbras info (Excal out >6 month ago);
  • Trials news;
  • So Hildryn and Wisp are fem frames, where male one?.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New Weapons, mods(weapon augs) or something(not capturas) for Faction Syndicates;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

I will add to that.. When we will be able to have more than one Magus and Virtuous Loadout for Operator. We have now access to trees for loadout, but it would be nice, if we could also switch Arcanes on the operators in the different loadouts. 

24 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

The irony is you seem pretty triggered by my original post...and "casuals" for that matter.

"Casuals" are really a non-issue for most of us.

DE refusing to acknowledge that some abilities and weapons are being readily abused and exploited by self-centered players to the detriment of everyone else in a squad is a far more important issue than "filthy casuals sullying the serious game-play experience that is Warframe."

I agreed that stuff like "Frame Fighter" and such as a means of attracting and keeping "casuals" playing is a waste of time and resources, but did you ever stop to think that casual players sometimes turn into serious / dedicated players?

And why should you care about how serious a player is about a game or not?

Agreed. Warframe itself does not lend to being serious in nature (as evinced by the general behavior of the developers during their broadcasts, its reddit, etc.), therefore I would not use the term "casuals" with this product. Since there are no E-Tournaments for this title (and the subsequent cash prizes) nor is it a Tom Clancy title, let's refrain from artificially creating that fence over here. Moreover, this game is not meant to be used to make up for real life issues - that needs to be dealt with in real life. You're supposed to use video games to take a break and just have fun, burning free time doing something enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, Mach25 said:

Moreover, this game is not meant to be used to make up for real life issues - that needs to be dealt with in real life. You're supposed to use video games to take a break and just have fun, burning free time doing something enjoyable.

THIS. This is one of the reasons why some of the hardcore grind in this game needs to be reeled in. Warframe shouldn't be a second job for any of us.

As I suggested earlier, DE needs to stop catering to players that spend several hours a day obsessively playing Warframe. All DE is doing here is encouraging unhealthy behavior and annoying everyone else that has other games they want to play and / or have limited time to game.

Work and / or school are things you know.

1. When can we expect a new quest (cinematic or otherwise) and will this involve a Warframe if this is the case?
2. Is there any news of redesigning some of the older Warframes since a side by side comparison of older frames and newer frames shows their look to be rather dated. (Mag prime, Valkyr prime, Nyx prime)
3. Since the Fortuna drop saw everyone capturing wildlife, is there any news in the works for incorporating the same system within Cetus for the birds and land wildlife. 
4. Will there be any further lore/functions or role of the helminth chair room in our orbiters?

I think all players know that shield regeneration mods are just useless, because you need to stop taking damage for them to work and even so they're not efficient, I suggest to make shield regenerates overtime even if taken damage but lower the regeneration ratio for compensation, this way we can benefit from these mods to enhance the shield regeneration. I used to play EvE- Online and passive shield tanking ships work this way, you try to tank with your shields to protect your hull and armor from getting hit, you can do the same thing in Warframe, Mag would be very happy ❤️

As always here is my list of questions:

New frames questions:

1. New frames having meaningful quests when?
  2. Frame components as rewards for said meaningful quests when?

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.
  4. Pets 2.0?
  5. Third orb mother activation when? Exploiter and water orb heists when?
  6. No more cooldown for arch-guns when?
  7. Arch-guns not sucking when?
  8. More raknoids when?
  9. Grineer raknoids when?
  10. Raknoid mount when?
  11. Higher toroid drop rate when?

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  9. Vendor selling rugs when?
  10. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Nidus, Mesa Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  5. Tonkor revert back to previous crit chance when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  14. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  15. Shield-gating when?
  16. TennoGen items for plat when?
  17. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  18. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  19. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  20. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  21. Ordis quest when?
  22. John Prodman quest when?
  23. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  24. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  25. Phorid rework when?
  26. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  27. Tenno space program unfix when?
  28. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  29. Misery when?
  30. IPS changes when?
  31. What killed me message when?
  32. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  33. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  34. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  35. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  36. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  37. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  38. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?
  39. Itzal Prime WHEN??
  40. Melee 3.0 WHEN?
  41. Mesa Prime trailer WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️
  21. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets) ❤️ ❤️ (more likely then the pet below)
  22. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  23. Orb killing when?
  24. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  25. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?
  26. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when? At least now it's almost idiot-proof.
  27. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when? Same as above.

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Also a big shoutout to Space Mom for reading and answering my questions! ❤️ ❤️

I'll put in the usual list of things I always ask about, but I'll try to make it less wordy

1) Any plans to give barely-used weapons reworks so that they're able to compete with the more frequently-used weapons?

2) Any plans to bring the Spira and Pyrana Primes (which, admittedly, I still haven't made) to the usual state of doing more damage than their non-Prime counterparts?

3) Make Riven Mods easier to get?  Or at least give more opportunities than Sorties and Devstream rewards?  Or rework the Sortie Rewards?  I hate getting 4000 Endo or the Anansa Sculpture when I wanted the Riven Mod because I don't have a ton of good Riven mods.

4) More Corrupted Mods? (to satisfy my OCD)

5) I'm probably playing/modding them "incorrectly", but are there any plans to rework some Warframes' kits so that they synergize better?    An example is Valkyr's Ripline.  A lot of people would say it's fine because you can use it to pull enemies towards you and you can combo her other abilities onto that enemy, but a lot of the time I find it pulling enemies way past me, or pulls me way past the place I'm trying to grapple to, and it seems like all you really need to use on Valkyr is her 4.  Also, what about stopping the more powerful frames from making things less fun.  Examples are Mesa and Ember, whose 4s can make it so that, in certain missions, nobody else really has a chance or needs to kill a single enemy because that enemy--and the other 10 around it--died within 0.5 seconds of Mesa/Ember entering the room.

6) More augments soon?  Both for weapons and for Warframe abilities that don't have augments?  Also changing the "Abilities" tab so that if you have an augment(s) on it changes the description and stats of the respective ability?

7) Any chance you guys could lower the massive amounts of Standing needed to build a K-Drive?  Seems like a lot to do for something that, in a sense has no impact (or puncture or slash, haha) on combat.

8) "Attachments" for weapons that work like Stances and Auras.  You wouldn't even need to make that many new ones, if any at all.  Just shift the ones that affect the "physical" attributes of the weapon to being that type, like Suppress (silencer), Magazine Warp (extended magazines), Gunslinger (RoF mechanism), Quickdraw (quick-reload magazines), Hawk Eye (scopes), etc.

9) The ability to copy our weapons' colors onto our Warframe and onto our other weapons would be nice.  I don't want to have to try and search for the right colors so my Nidus can match the Embolist armor set.

Yeah, sorry for not making it less wordy.  If you (whoever else reads all this) think you could give me advice that would eliminate some of these problems, let me know (but be polite about it, please.  I know how much it sucks when someone bashes your favorite frame/weapon/etc.)

Will the state of tennogen on console ever be adressed 

We will be 2 rotations behind now

We were promised same time release with pc wich happened once thats it and now more delayes 

Its understandable on sacrifice release because that was quick but round 14 hase no excuses items were accepted 4 month ago cant and we didnt even get half of them 

1.- Anything to say about bows? like a small rework ergo types of arrow as base (explosion/gas/slash....) also the posibility that in a future more custom of weapons? like if you have  a Weapon crafted ( paris for exaple) and add in the foundry with the made paris any material will get +/- specifics.... oxium + damage - accuracity, alloy + fire rate, -damage.

2- will be more types of kavats and posibly get more impronts of same type? like 1 year after impronts or smtg....

3- would be more starter spots for begginers? or smtg like defeat all bosses craft  and master at least 7/8 warframes +  unlock all system( get to the planet, make al convergency) to get  1wf 2 weapons and 1 more of sentinel slot.

pd: have plenty spots and pl no need extra now ty 

Archived