Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #123!

[DE]Rebecca

What about

• the mentioned difficulty changes? Any news?
  • revisitting old WarFrames - which comes specially interesting at increased difficulty
  • Melee changes (why do not start at the least used weapon type to get the most used one right?)
  • Tunes of the open worlds
  • Bounty updates
  • Rewards table update, Sorties in special
  • Agument mods rework (some useless augments, give all/most/many of them an exilus tag)
  • Exilus mods (more or rework)
  • any plans on PvP / Conclave reanimaiton / rework
  • Corpus ship tileset update
24 minutes ago, NarwhalStorm said:

1) Any plans to give barely-used weapons reworks so that they're able to compete with the more frequently-used weapons?

Riven Mods are certainly a tool for it, though not applicable to all weapons.

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

So, it's been a while since the last Deluxe skin news update. I know that the Limbo deluxe is well under way by this point, but is there any news regarding the Nyx & Titainia skins? Last I heard about them was TennoCon 2018 😛

1 hour ago, MunsuLight said:

Baruuk is a frame that is unkillable in all content up to sortie 3 easy and his exalted can carry him to sortie 3 too.. Improvements for what? 

He can still scale beyond sortie 3 if he use his sleep + CL dagger. so ?

His exalted weapon is still the worst one in the game. He has a synergy that only makes things worse. And he could use some overall refinement.

Are you guys going to tweak dojos more/add more dojo items? Are any of these suggestions in relation to the dojos on your to-do list? 

- Clan Colors utilized for coloring objects.
- The ability to use the chat while decorating so you can still type/communicate in game without switching back and forth between decorating and not decorating.
- Putting environmental descriptors on objects so people placing them know more about what they can do with them. (A portion of the object lights up, it changes colors based on room colors, etc)

- The ability for lamp/light objects to actually produce light instead of mimicking the rays of it, so a dark room can have a spotlight.

- Foundry and Relic terminals in the clan dojo.

- Let the Polychromes preview feature work to preview all the not yet built items in a room. This is so people can get a preview of more then just one item to see how colors can mesh and if two items would look good together without having to wait 12-24 hours to do so.
                           -Better yet move the Polychrome to room options so it doesn’t get in the way all the time and increase the preview duration timer to accommodate for building around the panel area.
                           -Or instead, whenever one is in decorating mode auto preview all currently not built items as if they were fully built. Have it on a toggle button (between built and not built previews) to work with what people want to see more. This can make it easier for people to eyeball how things will look for as long as they’d need too.

- The ability to ‘flip’ an object, so one can put that object on both sides of a decoration/door/etc and have them match symmetrically.

- Items that physically can't block a player from entering a door being allowed near them (Grass, Effects, etc). 

It's currently painful for me to decorate my dojo because everything is kind of clumped together. You can only filter by faction. I'd like to filter by object type (statues, pillars, floor tiles, etc). There are lots of dojo items now so I feel that a filter or search is in order.

Here are my interrogations/suggestions:

- What are the themes of Hildryn and Wisp (as in Excalibur/Sword, Garuda/Gore...) ?

- Concerning the Planes of Duviri, is it a new titleset for Mars, as in a new open area, or something more into the style of the "traditionnal" Warframe  ?

- If not, well, concerning the next open world, which should be Mars I suppose, I hope we'll see big expanses of red sand desert, mesas, canyons, villages dug in the sides of rocky mountains, oases (but above and underground), subterranean rivers, sandship sailing with wide open sails, and a few new warframe (maybe one with a "Genie" theme, and another with a storyteller/scholar/ink theme).

- Can you tell us more about Empyrean ?

- How many more "Heists" are we going to have with Vox Solaris ?

Thank for your answers and for making Warframe such a great game.

Why doesn't the Grineer  leave at night? When hunting the Eidolon they interfere , kill your lures etc.  When Plains of Eidolon came out it showed that even the Grineer leave at night. 

They are there anyway. And can we have a change in finding the Soma chords in Orb Vallis? There are way to many to try to find in the big open space of Orb Vallis, and when you finally find one you have to go in and come back out to find another one.

9 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Any news:

• "Kingpin" system;
  • Thumper Bot from 105 and 106 devstreams;
  • Any chance to PoE grinding changes;
  • Pets 2.0;
  • Cephalon Samodeus lore or something(some fragments across world like kuria with some stories) with it;
  • Companion/pets commands system;
  • Any warframe add in Arbitrations droplist;
  • Old quests replay;
  • Limbo deluxe;
  • Seasonal events (winter event?);
  • Reveal Fortuna items in profile (MOA's still hidden);
  • Wukong rework (or mb not? he's ok);
  • Omega and Umbra Formas myth or not;
  • Next Umbras info (Excal out >6 month ago);
  • Trials news;
  • So Hildryn and Wisp are fem frames, where male one?.

How about: 

• New archwing & arch-weapons;
  • Arch-guns Rivens;
  • New Landing Craft ship;
  • New Weapons, mods(weapon augs) or something(not capturas) for Faction Syndicates;
  • New mechanics with Helminth Infirmary room;
    • Infested Kavat;
  • New Kavat type (2 kavats vs 5 kubrows + helminth, unfair);
  • New Venus Kubrow type(Kubrodons);
  • MOA (Venari mb?) mod sets;
  • New MOA unique mods;
  • Chesa Retrieve rework (since Fetch ingame, Chesa useless)
  • Status mods like Rifle Aptitude rework;
  • Sentinels weapons Augments;
  • Unique skins for Login Rewards weapons (Azima, Zenistar...)
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
    • More information for admins:
      • Player(x) invite Player(y);
      • Curent resources progress (%);
      • Curent research progress (%);
    • More flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system:
      • Stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).
  • New map for Relay's and Dojo (colored with markers) like in PoE or OV;
  • Dojo:
    • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
    • Remove/change requirement Hemocyte Cystolith for Plague Star clan trophies;
    • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
    • Infested & Corpus statues decorations (now only Grineer);
    • Weapon racks decorations;
    • Infested theme decorations;
    • Orokin Derelict theme decorations;    
    • Factions Storage Containers;
    • Factions Resource Caches;
    • NPC for dojo;
    • Sentient Lab;
    • Syndicate rooms (like in relay);
    • Dojo Hangar (like in relay);
  • Boss reworks:
    • The Sergeant;
    • Hyena Pack;
    • Phorid;
    • Zanuka Hunter.

Scratch all this stuff !!

Fix the exisiting problems FIRST !!!!  How about a Stability and Debug pass before adding any new aspects to the game ? Shiney is all fine and good except when you can't play or access any of the content.  Since the First Fortuna drop the game has become more and more destabilized. Constant desyncing - randomly being kicked from sessions - the game locks up and reloads to the login screen and so many more issues that have not been addressed since the Fortuna release.

40 minutes ago, Kergonan said:

Here are my interrogations/suggestions:

- What are the themes of Hildryn and Wisp (as in Excalibur/Sword, Garuda/Gore...) ?

- Concerning the Planes of Duviri, is it a new titleset for Mars, as in a new open area, or something more into the style of the "traditionnal" Warframe  ?

- If not, well, concerning the next open world, which should be Mars I suppose, I hope we'll see big expanses of red sand desert, mesas, canyons, villages dug in the sides of rocky mountains, oases (but above and underground), subterranean rivers, sandship sailing with wide open sails, and a few new warframe (maybe one with a "Genie" theme, and another with a storyteller/scholar/ink theme).

- Can you tell us more about Empyrean ?

- How many more "Heists" are we going to have with Vox Solaris ?

Thank for your answers and for making Warframe such a great game.

Wouldn't MERCURY be next ?

A few questions:

Melee 3.0 - can we please have an option to use the nikana out of sheath or have decisive judgement to do so?

Will we get an heavy melee weapons like we did with the Arch guns? 

Will there be heavy ammo drops brought to the main game?

Could we get branching augments/augment slots?

Eg. Volt's discharge:

Currently has capacitance

If volt were to get another two or three augment for discharge; a place to tweak and change how the power works (much like update 8/9 days) in slotting the preferred augment(s).

Such would bring in build variety - perhaps even expanding to every where that can be modded to give most mods a place.

Let those players who love the exalted system use it through augments.

Eg. Harrow with flail and shield, volt, ember, Frost and zephyr all having some form of exalted spell caster style.

Perhaps a bit of a pipe dream but I do certainly love such a play style.

Thank you 🙂

Not sure if this has been bought up yet, but any news on Zephyr deluxe would be very much appreciated. Last time this was mentioned (to my knowledge) was during devstream 79 which was a while ago. Like is Zephyr deluxe still a thing or is it being dropped?

@Devs

Are we finally going to address the elephant in the room which is the dreaded armor scaling?
What about damage types/elemental combinations that are mostly dominated by Corrosive - Viral - Slash

I'm aware that you've already acknowledged these things way back but that was waaaaay back...

Spoiler
  • Electric and it's status effect is kinda underwhelming, more so the damage type considering that most enemies are armored.
  • Fire proc is also bad unless it's coming from Hyekka Master or Napalm. The DoT ignite is just not enough also almost non-existent vs armored.
  • Magnetic - Not gonna expand, almost everyone knows how terrible this is.
  • Radiation - somewhat okay, could probably be a bit more immersive by having some DoT on proc or increased damage taken.
  • Cold does what it does.
  • Void - When this first came out I was kinda expecting it to be some sort of *true damage*. 
    Personally hoping that raid bosses would have it in the future as it doesn't make sense for frames to be facetanking them.
  • Blast, Impact, Puncture - Majority of the feedback that I've seen says: why bother when you can just kill them all faster with Slash/Viral? (I can't argue with that.)

Also:

• Any plans on improving warframe SHIELDS?
    It's kinda terrible esp when compared to health + armor and the fact that you can easily lifesteal with it.
    I don't even know anyone who uses +shield recharge mod on their builds and if they did then I'm not sure why.
    It's just vastly inferior to health and shield based frames suffer a lot from it.

• Any chance that we may get a customizable "My Profile"?
  • Should we manage to deploy Damage 3.0 successfully, would cheese frames also be adjusted ie. Valkyr's Hysteria, Energy Vampire, Defy?

I know this is way out there  and your working on  so many other thing right now, But any chance of see,developing the Beast of Bones.Not to give spoilers  But i think the responsible party for where BoB ended up  might have done more.Like preserved or made adjustments to BoB's body...maybe a frame or Npc. Also maybe this could turn into custom cephlons for orbiters.. like pick a voice style / develop precepts / personality types  or something like this. Anyways  just a though . Thanks for the game and all that you guys do😀

9 hours ago, Buff00n said:

Will repeating a Warframe-related quest ever reward another copy of the blueprint?

This shouldn't be a thing.  It makes those select WFs more rare and valuable to keep onto. This sentiment just caters to fly by night players with ADD that can't be bothered to learn more about the game.  It's the same argument as doing away with the vault and makeing every frame and item available 24/7 all the time.  The same argument as making Excal Prime available to the masses. You snooze you lose. Sucks for a late coming "completionist" but those types would need to come to terms with permanently archived items or rare items that drop occasionally or only once. And it makes the player experience a little more unique than everyone having exactly the same thing as everyone else. You might have not known about the game at the time it was launched and missed out on Founder items - but if you play the game long enough - you make a choice to keep or remove that item - that's on you.  If you play the game long enough - you get one off milestone rewards like the Azima or the Zenith - it means you've put in some time and effort to the game and they're in-game usable achievement badges.

But no - let's just toss those out to first day login players or someone that drops cash on the game early on. Even Chroma you can drop cash on as an MR1. "Wah wah, I sold my unique item and want it back a year or 2 later" ... It's sad when people capable of rational thought act like 3 years olds that need their binky and expect to be pandered to.

7 minutes ago, uberfu said:

This shouldn't be a thing.  It makes those select WFs more rare and valuable to keep onto. This sentiment just caters to fly by night players with ADD that can't be bothered to learn more about the game.  It's the same argument as doing away with the vault and makeing every frame and item available 24/7 all the time.  The same argument as making Excal Prime available to the masses. You snooze you lose. Sucks for a late coming "completionist" but those types would need to come to terms with permanently archived items or rare items that drop occasionally or only once. And it makes the player experience a little more unique than everyone having exactly the same thing as everyone else. You might have not known about the game at the time it was launched and missed out on Founder items - but if you play the game long enough - you make a choice to keep or remove that item - that's on you.  If you play the game long enough - you get one off milestone rewards like the Azima or the Zenith - it means you've put in some time and effort to the game and they're in-game usable achievement badges.

But no - let's just toss those out to first day login players or someone that drops cash on the game early on. Even Chroma you can drop cash on as an MR1. "Wah wah, I sold my unique item and want it back a year or 2 later" ... It's sad when people capable of rational thought act like 3 years olds that need their binky and expect to be pandered to.

Man, I was just talking about quests you can already re-play, and you made something much bigger out of it.  Besides, players early in their Warframe career are often slot-constrained, and are unable to make the "right" decision even if they know what it is.

Archived