Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.12

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, ---PV---Sniga said:

Still no way to know which KDrives and which Moas we have maxed for mastery and which ones we have not.

Is there any chance you would look at the Eximus bug, where their auras apply to themselves, often essentially making themselves invulnerable to nearly all damage.
As well as that, Octavia mallet still has a bug where it sometimes randomly despawns, making runs much harder.

A nice QoL update would be the ability to "favourite" some relics, so as to make them easier to select in longer fissure runs.
Maybe a small icon to note that relic is vaulted would be a lifesaver too.

Thank you, Glen.

Moas can be found in the inventory for mastery. It's awkward but it's there.

KDrives are not...nor did I know they had mastery tied to them till I read your post...

3 hours ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

ok im getting tired of being called names like the Nigxx word and Pleb, getting sweared at by people that complain about HIGH PING when they join me, they say to me ''get better internet connection pleb'' (got proof) these people dont understand what PING is, its got nothing to do with internet speed!!!, its the distance between players that cause high ping! i set my ping to join people with like 200 ping in options, but the game still puts me in with people with 400-1000 ping!, i dont call them names or swear at them, cause i know what the problem is.

i have a 100 Mbps internet line speed, not low in my opinion(not the best in the world), when i join a friend in my country we play warframe with 50-60 ping all day long, if he host or i host it always is that low, thats why im saying its distance not internet speed related

i want to ask if you could place a HUGE pop up when you start the game to tell people that HIGH PING is not caused by internet speed but by distance, and not to take it out on other people, leave the match or dont say anything about the ping

please help these people right

and i'm getting tired of getting matched up with people from Narnia and Dimension X.

I get what you mean but think about people on the other end too.

I also have 100 Mbps connection, EU region and i've set my ping limit to 100 in options, for the most part when queueing i get stable hosts only rarely there is that one hosts that downloads something while playing or has wifi problems and everyone in his party suffer because of that.

On Plains or Orb however matchmaking filtering doesn't seem to work correctly i'm getting queued with hosts from Narnia 90% of the time.

Very rarely i see ping of 40-60 on Plains or Orb usually 200-500 and occassionally , 900.

and yes connection speed aswell as hosts pc is a factor too not only distance.

If his internet is overloaded or gets extremely laggy during the fight that can and will cause some side effects for the people in his party.

Example i was connected to a host where i had about 60-70 ms ping in Orb Fight.

Once the fight reached the climax i started noticing insane connection lags (enemies rubberbanding, abilities not working or working after like 10-15 sec of initial cast)

Yet ping still showed 60-70 ms. I ignored that cause fight was almost over and then when the BS started. While trying to pick up loot cause with Itzal i got shot down and moments later i got downed cause i couldn't recast Warding Halo when on ground. I couldn't force revive myself either like at all. Rest of the party already started the timer i was like "oh well i'll wait, cause i thought i picked up the loot cause it vanished when i sucked it in with Itzal.

So i just waited and admired Corpus troops tapdancing and moonwalking.

When i got teleported back to extraction and to Fortuna i noticed i didn't get ANY loot from profit taker. (It wasn't a AFK penalty its as if i didn't pick up any dept bonds or crisma toroid at all yet other loot i picked up from ground during the fight was there)

Got queued with same host again , same story 60-70 ping but laggy AF i dropped out and queued again hoping for a different host and i was matched with someone else and wasn't laggy at all. So that ruled out any potential problems with my connection it was on host's end.

Matchmaking (especially for Plains / Orb) indeed needs some tweaking on how it evaluates who should be the host.

Still no fix for the 30% loss in speed for sky archwing, sloughi kubrow armor clipping, fortuna amp scaffolds being upside down/sideways, loot/enemy radar not functioning on k-drive and no fix for ui legibility in syndicate shop windows.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed various issues when attempting to Chat link ‘MOA’.

Sorry but this is NOT fixed. At all.

I still get "could not link selected weapon" when trying to link 2 of my moas that use custom brackets from Fortuna 2 update. (and yes it says "weapon" for some reason)

So no its not fixed.

dear  @[DE]Megan (and anyone else reading from DE] i dont suppose youd be willing to look at the little used ship air support  3 of the 4 need reworks /buffs  scimitar has carpet bomb.  cool idea but is to weak to help at and above lvl 30 also i do not see it being use full unless it clears the area  outright and that could be op so maybe a rework or a new AS.  xiphos has sentry gun. now this one compared to carpet bomb makes more sense and is viable with 2 buffs 1 it is treated as a specter in lvl it will match base lvl of match and scale for endless 2 no recast time. leset has overrides. seems ok however i think it needs il buff in the way of a say 30 to 60 sec dur after cast where no alarms can be triggered and prevent lock downs for that dur. thos 3 need bit of love tho il touch on the forth ship mantis with med tower. now this one could be reworked to heal  in aoe like garudas 2  well still being able to be activated for extra health making it just bit more solid ps can we get it to stay on the elevator on hydron it floating above a hole is not useful anyway theres the 4 now one thing i have mentioned recast time. now  recast time for these is absurd even with these buffs  10 min recast is unacceptable its a cool deal and id love to use it but right now its just not helpful except for med tower and even that is niche piz consider this  i feel these would be simple buffs to make this fairly unused feature to  widely employed in many different ways.  also ty for fixes updates and your time reading this have a nice day

2 hours ago, TazMman said:

Can we PLS have a "Bear" Warframe?! After equinox, nezha and now with hildryn, we can explore many more different body types per gender. 

You're going to a very, potentially, disturbing place there - especially considering the "maturity" and "tolerance" of this community.

hace 6 horas, SebaZOscure dijo:

If i have:

Windows 10

64bits

GPU with D10 support

but 3GB ram the game dont run anyomore?

how the hell you have a 64 bit system but only 3 gigs or ram...

unless you are trying to use 64 bit OS on a 32bit system...

44 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

3 hours ago, Toppien said:

how the hell you have a 64 bit system but only 3 gigs or ram...

unless you are trying to use 64 bit OS on a 32bit system...

You can install W10 64bits in 3GB ram

I don't recommend W10 32bits, it has many bugs.

Microsoft lists the Windows 10 minimum hardware requirements as:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.

12 hours ago, TomiKingStone said:

Nerf Lanka Its too strong to have fun its an endgame weapon -rep -rep -rep -rep

Doesn't need a nerf imo, I use the lanka for doing teralysts by myself and that's all, I like to use different ranges of guns in the game to have fun but will bring a big gun to a long run, I wouldn't ever bring the lanka to an endgame run.

Can we please get a fix for the menu lockups/freeze in our orbiters when we go into a menu.

Can we please have a toggle switch in our simulacrums so we can stop the ragdoll effect of the enemy being knocked off the edges, set it like a cage fight match they hit the edges and get back up to keep on fighting, been messing with Baruuk's 4th ability with right mouse button held down which turns him into fistycuffs mode (Bruce Lee moves) and the enemy at level 160 just go flying off the arena area to their doom, I'd like to be able to keep beating them up rather than go back up and simulate a new group.

Also can we please get a better way of keeping our companions alive or heal in Orb Vallis it's pointless even playing with them (sentinals, Moa's Kavats, Kubrows) they die within the first few minutes in a high level bounty even with ALL the linked HP, Armour and shield mods, even Primed Regen and Pack Leader only prolongs the frustration of them staying alive a bit longer to only die, for me it's getting to the point I just don't like going to the Orb to bring my companion unless I'm just hunting or fishing or mining or scanning things.

7 hours ago, TazMman said:

Can we PLS have a "Bear" Warframe?! After equinox, nezha and now with hildryn, we can explore many more different body types per gender. I would love to see a "bear" - male - (lgtbq) - chubby character! Pls!!!??? @[DE]Bear

So like Rhino but with a belly? Sounds interesting to me!

That one foe in Fist of the North Star comes into mind (the one with the belly that takes a whole lotta punches to punch past that big belly).

The power set could be this:

Passive: Iron Stomach-
 Impact damage is reduced by 70% for one hit, then 40% for the next, then 15%; then temporally fades for 5 seconds after (kinda like adaption for impact damage, but the more hits, the weaker it becomes)

1st Power: Grapple & Slam-

Pick up an enemy and slam them on the ground, making them lay still on the ground for an extended amount of time!

2nd Power: Cannon Ball Press-

An AoE cannon ball jump on the floor/enemies, with a interesting knockdown effect on them. Works great after using Grapple & Slam (doing so for increased damage on said enemies).

3rd Power: Steel Orb-

The "tummy" shoots out as a iron ball, dealing great Impact damage to those who dare enter his path.~

4th power: Rolling Strike (Exalted weapon)-

Like Atlas' stone wall's 2nd cast, rolls about, but you are the orb of doom, Tenno. Bowl down your enemies with a thunderous strike!~

...Ya, I'd totally play that frame!

Archived