I recently discovered that Mesa is a bit of a bad mamma when it comes to the Index. In a team with a rhino, we sat right next to our turn in point and I killed stuff and he picked up coins. We completed a high index in only 3 min 27 sec. Normally index runs take around 10 minutes with people stealing each other's coins, running all over the map and generally being bad at index...but we found a really good, fast combo.

Does anyone else have any index "speed run" strategies/frame combinations?

Throw a Limbo in the mix of your setup to serve as a 'Goalie' of sorts. Stick a bubble over your team's goal, and you've pretty much won as soon as you clicked 'Start mission'. 

5 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Throw a Limbo in the mix of your setup to serve as a 'Goalie' of sorts. Stick a bubble over your team's goal, and you've pretty much won as soon as you clicked 'Start mission'. 

Dude I #*!%ing soloed that for Prodman  with limbo, limbo the real MVP! RIP Jad Teran!

51 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

And now I need a Limbo on call.

It's a shame that between myself and the two friends I typically play with, only I have Mesa and Limbo.  Though I don't see why we couldn't get by with replacing Mesa with something else.  Not as efficient, but with Limbo stopping everyone it's not like they're much of a threat anyway.  I do want to get Prodman John's poster at some point.  Just for giggles.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

That's not a bad idea. Then you can move the fight to your own goal to keep the team together.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

That's not a bad idea. Then you can move the fight to your own goal to keep the team together.

When I did a one hour solo I fought at their goalpost so I could completely keep them from scoring. This way I could murder them and the AI could be my errand boys and not have to worry about dying because I got their whole team in my rift and they usually spawn inside the rift so it basically was a game to kill them ASAP.

i honestly prefer doing it with Broberon.

Twwo Umbral Aimbot with their best sniper on radiation

One rhino ( classic )

one Oberon with max range and duration. since he does radiation damage, he can just cast one on each side of the map ( the small one ) and you can just go lazy mode for the whole game, the killfeed is a delight!

YES! Lol. People working together for a great outcome. What a concept. 3 min huh? Nice!

Nova is fun as well, though your just using 1, and 4. Prime the whole map, destroy, rinse repeat. I have her set up with very high duration, and streamline so the 4 only costs 75 to cast. Phantasma with gas, rad. Sonicor gas, rad, mag. A pole-arm zaw with lots of mag damage.

6 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

Wait, can they not score goals if they're in the void?

I'm not sure but, limbo can freeze everyone in place plus when they're level 200+ you absolutely do not want them running around loose in the void with you!

Edited by (XB1)Skiller115

Just now, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

I'm not sure but, limbo can freeze everyone in place plus when they're level 200+ you absolutely do not want them running around in the void with you!

So... what, just keep running back and forth from the goal and replenishing the time stop?

7 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

So... what, just keep running back and forth from the goal and replenishing the time stop?

Yeah for a whole hour, also you can freeze them no matter where you are on the map. The only time you need to go back again is to cast cataclysm again.

Also keep in mind that none of this will matter if you don't have enough DPS to kill them fast enough and score before the timer runs out!

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Also keep in mind that none of this will matter if you don't have enough DPS to kill them fast enough and score before the timer runs out!

Fair enough. Though this is all academic to me, because I already have Prodman's autograph. 😃

Rhino with Arcane Vanguard Helmet

2x Excal Umbra/Duality Equinox

Speedva

Ezy pzy lemon squeezy

Gara and Equinox are the best I've used so far. Mesa is good, but you really need to make sure your team knows what's up. You can easily lose by giving the enemies free points. Mesa only kills, but is terrible for collecting points. She also scales horribly if you're trying to get a poster.

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE

7 hours ago, mikakor said:

Umbral Aimbot with their best sniper on radiation

Ooooooooooh thaaaaaaats why I see so many umbra...honestly thought those guys were just trolling...

7 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Ew...I'd rather fight at their turn in point and send a rhino across the map to turn in. If they die, at least you know the coins are comin back to you xD

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

7 hours ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

How exactly did you do that as limbo? What weapon did you use?

Limbo, Rhino, Trinity and Titania, all pretty much easymode index, esp nwo titania has vacuum and sucks up energy orbs in the index as well, far easier to stay in pixie form.

Resonance Banshee is always welcome in pretty much any Index team composition.

On 2019-01-30 at 10:36 PM, Loza03 said:

Oh my god it works like that?!

Of course it does...

My sides! They have left the origin system.

On 1/31/2019 at 3:43 AM, (XB1)D00M INCARNATE said:

How exactly did you do that as limbo? What weapon did you use?

Rubico Prime with a riven and Staticor, with Cassowar with range, damage, status chance with negative riven using CO