Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #234: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

I wonder if any kind of reward at all will ever be added to the kuva fortress assault mission that was deliberately designed to be the longest non-endless mission in the game, but has completely lacked any reward table at all ever since the caches were moved to the exterminate three days after it came out.

It's a fun mission, but who would farm it for a reward when it's so long? The more desirable rewards typically take many run-throughs before they drop. It's one to be played for the enjoyment of it.

And I think it's a good thing the caches were moved to a more suitable mission; the Assault has it's own narrative, and breaking it off to scour the map for caches would be a distraction, IMHO.

I want scaling Kuva survival ! We already have the chill option with Siphons... the survival is an alternative with no bonus but level increasing.

Warframe need more rewarding endgame ! Like DE already did with endless fissures granted by a booster each rewards, i'd love an interest to stay longer and longer in Kuva Survival mission ! 

8 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

It's a fun mission, but who would farm it for a reward when it's so long? The more desirable rewards typically take many run-throughs before they drop.

What, you mean like any of the crap they shove onto C rotations of endless missions without hesitation? I'm just saying, it's pretty ridiculous for pretty much any mission to COMPLETELY lack a reward table, even if it only has generic things on it. Even Capture missions have a table of cheap junk attached to them.

Archived