Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player, first impressions + connection lost =

(XBOX)TH3LonelyRONIN

So i watched so many videos and read loads of posts on the great work Digital Extremes and warframe have done since 2013. Not gonna lie i got a bit hyped to play this free to play space opera style looter.........

Then i started to have connectivity issues. "lost connection with xbox live"  and i know im not the only one to have had this problem. Having only logged approx 3 hours of game play before i had reached my limit of trying. So i cant say i can even make a first impression! I haven't been given the chance to yet. i wanted so badly to have a good first impression and solidly support this game in an industry where AAA games raise more eyebrows than leonard nimoy at a Star Trek Convention. But i cant. ive submitted my ticket but im not hopeful. not if all the other posts on this issue are anything to go by. i'll most likely get the whole "issue is on my end speech" if anything.

So yeah.......great

I'm off to pre order Anthem. JK

• Like 1

Thanks man. just needed a vent i think but i have just downloaded the Anthem demo this morning. Should play it in the next hour or so. i hope something good can come of this whole situation. Already have destniy 2 and struggled to find groups willing to help someone through raids. all LFG sites just want players who have done it before never mind if i have played D1 & D2 for years.