ROOT50199

Mesa Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

MIXER: lemonforest
TWITCH: bull2713188

Winter 2019 Featured Dojo Contest Winners:

Fan Art Recap:

See you tomorrow for Devstream #123!

Didn't even make third place... that stings a bit. Welp, not like I had a chance to change all that much since the last dojo remaster. Congrats to the all the winners ^^. AjinGom, Zar, and Syndicate Synergy are waaaaay overdue for a spot of recognition, and I'm really, really happy to see them have a chance to shine.

I messaged the playwarframe channel on mixer but don't know what happens if they reply whenever I end up closing the tab. I have questions since I already got mesa. Next step is getting ahold of [de]bear I understand but figured I'd try here too.

Thank you for the goodies and the game I play too much!

Seriously, dont think they even bothered looking at all the videos.. my dojo is a 100x better. I wouldn't be salty if the dojo's they picked were actually impressive, but they were such low tier design and lacked any sort of quality. I just visted the shadow clan's winner on ps4 and it was just nothing special at all.

I actually fitted 7 rooms in a 3 minute video, created a song, and made sure to have quality and uniqueness in every room and I get placed by a clan who looks like they barely put effort into it? It's insulting.

We are honored to have competed and placed: our clan has been working in our dojo daily for the last 6 months. We did not place in the original remaster competition,  and although that was disappointing at the time, it drove us to push our designs further.  Much respect to all that entered. You all have done amazing work in your dojos. Congratulations to the winners as well: I'm looking forward to visiting your dojos! To DE: Thank you for judging this in a panel this time as well as taking more time. Much appreciated! Have a great night all, Warframe rocks!

Something tells me, winners were again clans that had partner creators in them.....

Looking for example at winner of Shadow tier, there were at least 3 other clans in the tier that had better composition and creations, for example: Voice of the Wilds 

I wouldn't be surprised for their clan getting the spotlight because it is some stellar work, even with our clan (Tenno inc) competing in the same tier i was rooting for them.

Hek, just look at NNN Gaming Community's Cathedral or 迫真忍者-[HAKUSHIN_NINJA]- with their thematically consistent and high quality decorations!

ohwell.... for now i guess congratz to the winners

1 час назад, Nepttuno сказал:

Congrats to all winners! 

Sorry, but for all those who watched the live, should not receive the Kavat Starter Kit?
(Sorry for my english)

its about devstream today,not prime time

_____

but i still cant believe that twitch drops were 100 Kuva. wtf??? this sounds like a worst twitch drop ive ever saw. What people will do with those 100 kuva?? its nothing,literally

12 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

its about devstream today,not prime time

_____

but i still cant believe that twitch drops were 100 Kuva. wtf??? this sounds like a worst twitch drop ive ever saw. What people will do with those 100 kuva?? its nothing,literally

So will there be another live today?

I can't even believe they picked these dojos as winners , purely impossible , look at the rules, they themselves said that they were paying attention to details and stuff ? 

Look at the winners , they haven't even visited the dojos 😂 , it's a slap in the face for people like me who invest a lot in that , i spent DAYS working on my rooms , and you keep electing low iq giant statues ? They aren't even symmetrical or precise.. 

Did you even visited the dojos ? 

Next time could you CLEARLY mention the real rules please ? 

Rebecca and Megan were even surprised to discover some of the winners come on , infinite waterfall 😂 

Archived