Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #234!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

but i still cant believe that twitch drops were 100 Kuva. wtf??? this sounds like a worst twitch drop ive ever saw. What people will do with those 100 kuva?? its nothing,literally

You can either beg or you can choose, not both.

7 часов назад, Taxiozaurus сказал:

Looking for example at winner of Shadow tier, there were at least 3 other clans in the tier that had better composition and creations, for example: Voice of the Wilds 

I wouldn't be surprised for their clan getting the spotlight because it is some stellar work, even with our clan (Tenno inc) competing in the same tier i was rooting for them.

Thank you so much for this! I've been almost moved to tears reading your comment.

To be honest, I didn't expect to get one of the prize places - looks like the Orokin theme and more civilized feeling have more value than our wild nature. I'm just glad to know, that other people like my work so much... and I hope my creations will inspire other dojo decorators and give them several fresh ideas.

I see more impressive dojos in the list of winners this time, including the ones I really wanted to see in live. Hope this contest will evolve and become better in the future (have more clear rules, for example?). I'll keep trying - maybe our dojo will get the prize someday...

Congratulations to all winners! 

And to all dojo decorators - Keep Up The Good Work, friends! :highfive:

Man, I was so nervous we wouldn't make it. For a moon clan, the biggest obstacle is always resources, and I'm just very grateful to my clan mates for going on non-stop farms everyday for years and just giving so much to make this happen.

No praise I give can really compare or match that. I'm grateful for this contest giving us the chance to shine and impress, and I will continue to work on Syndicate Synergy's dojo and make sure resources are put to great use.

Archived