Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

PlentyOfServofish_NewsItem.jpg

Finding love can be tough, especially when your soulmate could be all the way across the Origin System! This Valentine’s Day, let’s help the lonely hearts of Warframe by creating their online dating profiles. Feel free to get creative with the presentation!

How to enter: Create an online dating profile for a Warframe character of your choosing. Submit your profile in this thread for judging!

The written portion of your dating profile must not exceed 100 words.

Need an example?

Nef Anyo Dating Profile.png

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Submission must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Submission must not exceed 100 words
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

VDay2019_Prize.jpg

Prizes:

• 1st place – Rhino Collector’s Statue signed by the Developer team!
  • 2nd place – 1000 Platinum!
  • 3rd place – 750 Platinum!
  • 4th place – 500 Platinum!
  • 5th place – 250 Platinum!

Winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the dating profile. What you write is most important, but creative presentation goes a long way! Make sure what you write is true to the character you’ve chosen!

This contest starts now until February 14th @ 1:00PM ET

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Let love grow, Tenno!

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

I hope you all had a splendid Valentine's Day! With dating profiles like these, I'm certain the lonely hearts of Warframe won't be lonely much longer. Thank you for participating!

Here are the winners of the Plenty of Servofish contest:

Here are the honorable mentions of the Plenty of Servofish contest:

Edited by [DE]Helen
  • Like 24

latest?cb=20140619213420

Corrupted Vor, 56

Fav food: Tower 4 Capture keys

Fav movie: hydroid prime trailer

Fav weapon: Tower 4 interception key

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity

Edited by (XB1)x F2Pwarframe x
Just felt it needed some more info other than his monologue
  • Like 21

latest (256Ã256)

Clem

Favorites:

• Food: Clem?
  • Movie: Clem
  • Weapon: Grakata
  • Quote: "Clem?"

What his friends say:

• Loves long, weekly strolls through survival missions
  • Nice guy, will do you 5 favors if you help him once

Stop by Darvo's if you'd like to meet him!

Edited by tim.lsn
  • Like 18

2 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I should have worded better I’m sorry!

i mean if you made your own character but say it was a corpus or Grineer, would that be ok? Currently suffering from a head cold so I can’t words today!

Please stick to characters that are already in-game! 🙂 How well we understand the references made in each dating profile will be very important when we're selecting winners. Sorry to hear about your head cold - hope you feel better soon!

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

Please stick to characters that are already in-game! 🙂 How well we understand the references made in each dating profile will be very important when we're selecting winners. Sorry to hear about your head cold - hope you feel better soon!

Ok that's what I needed to know-

And thank you!

Neewa.png

Neewa, 18

Hello :3, I'm a sensitive young Myconian. I was exiled from the Myconian colony a few years back. I was held captive by Nef Anyo as a gambling tool and it left me with scars that are still healing, So you can say I have daddy issues owo. I'm turning to Plenty of Servofish to find a strong dependable person to take me in. I can cook and clean in any outfit you so desire and give great massages, ask Clem.

Edited by Nickstarship