Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

latest?cb=20170109010500

Helminth 1000+

Hi Everyone!  I'm just a lonely virus looking for some love.  It can get kinda boring sitting in my room all day so I want to find an amazing  ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶  companion  to take me around the cosmos!  I LOVE kubrows and I'm also known for creating my own breed!  My favorite warframe is Nidus, but I’m not afraid to be open to new options 🙈!  There are rumors that I tend to be with warframes around the cosmos, which WAS true, but now its time for me to find the ONE.  Match with me and lets see what happens! 😘😘😘

Edited by Headship
  • Like 6

Ember Prime

15602353235bdef7bb0a6f8.png

About Me

Out of the vault and available once again to be "acquired". I have been told I have a fiery personality with a passion that burns as hot as the sun. I'm looking for a Tenno that can stand my heat and be the match that can ignite my flame. Be warned my love is intense. So if you think you are made of hot stuff and can handle my fire then shoot me a message and maybe we can set the world on fire together.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, tarfeef101 said:

inb4 corrupted vor's submission is just his entire speech

Looks like you predict the future my friend

21 minutes ago, (XB1)x F2Pwarframe x said:

latest?cb=20140619213420

Corrupted Vor, 56

Fav food: Tower 4 Capture keysF

Fav movie: hydroid prime trailer

Fav weapon: Tower 4 interception key

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity

DgSM0MB.png

PussLover74

Khora, 74

Fun & Crazy Cat Lady will meet Feline Predator to help her take care of growing mittens and protect them from [DE]Rebecca.

Time is cruel, but I'll love you nearly as I love my little kitties.

If you're allergic, below 1,80m or poor, don't waste my time.

I don't mind walking on the beach with a fresh Servofish in mouth.

Edited by KotkowskiSTEAM
Adding some nicknames
  • Like 1

e66edbe6644f874025ceaebf65c6cf36.jpg

Mesa, 30

The name's Mesa. Am born from infested metal but am sweet like honey. I am a straight gal. Bullets are my chocolate. My hobby is shooting. I really love music especially opera music. Sometimes I listen to music when shooting because it relaxes me and increases my concentration. Am swift and really fragile but am worth it. Come and let us shoot guns while listening to the opera.

• Like 1

Image result for vay hek

Councillor Vay Hek

Looking for any Tenno maggots. I want THE THRAX TOXIN back!!! I want a partner who 

I must not have to shout at 'MUST I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!' and they must not breathe MY air.

In my spare time I enjoy burning my vocal chords out and sounding like a dragon that has choked on a medicine tablet.

If interested hit me up on Cetus and we can have a friendly conversation. 

• Like 3

S5JyLxU.png

STALKER, 37

Don’t let my name alert you i’m a sweet and caring person. People think i’m a cold-hearted assassin, but that’s not true (ask any of my acolytes).In my free time i like to sharpen my trusty weapons and devise new ways to mess with the tenno.My nickname is Space Papa but i dont really get the reason why.Looking for someone to have fun and share some yummy sugar crisps with me.

Ps: Single and ready to mingle. Only serious offers.

• Like 2

latest?cb=20140305115059

Biomass, 4873

U͕̺̯͈͈n͚̤̪b̙u̖̙͉̻̹ͅr̯̝̲̰d͖̹͓͉̩̱en͎̟̯̘ ̤̝͙̜͚͖̞y̼̠̥͎̝̟ͅo͔͔̩u̜̗̤̦̜͚̘r̝̥s̝̰e̝͍̰̭̙l͚̘̫̹̳̦ͅf̳̼̦͍͖̮ͅ ̱̰̩̭͎̹̪fṛ̩̳̖̹̝o̠̫̪m̩͖͎̥͚ ̝̰͙̭̳ͅt̤̪̗̬͓̗̳h̳͕i̖̯͓̠s̙̬̫͓͓̻͉ ̼̯ͅm̖̭̲̙̠ͅo̩̰̦̻̼̲̼r̼̙͇̫̜͙̱t̼̱̳̘̭a͕̱̺͚͍̩l̝͍̜ ̻͕͓̤b̖o͖re̮̞ ̠͇̭̗a̜̳͚̥̠n̰̞̗̣͕̯d̠̱ ̳̥̺͎j̤͕̙̞͇̹ͅọ̭i̻̜n̲ͅ ̻̬̩̝͎̣̱us ̝̻͚t̟̲̥͙̱̖̘h͕̝̱̦̹̖i̪̻̪̺s͔̼ ̩̭̟͓̼͍͎ev͖̙̘̲̟ͅḙ̞̞͚n͈͎̦͙̪̫̺ḭn̫̪g.͈̜̟͔̝̞
̞̮̞͔̤ͅS̫̹̠̫͔t̥r͉̮̙o̭̝͕̠͙n̠̜̜̖͇g̗͙͎̺ͅ,̰͉ ̝r̠͈e̖̼l͖͚͖̮a̲̥͙͓y͇͉͎̫ͅa̹̗b͎l̗̳͎e͕̼̼ a͉̪̫͇m̟a̮̣͉̘̱l̯g͖̩ạ̩̹̠m͈ḁ̣̲̝ti͇̪̳oͅṉ͚̙͈̫̗ ͕͉̱̗̮w̫̩̼̞̮̖̬i͇̠̖ll̖ ͔̥̤̦̹̙ke͍e̞p̱̬̭ ̖̘̳̤ͅͅy̜̺̼̮o̝̫u ̯͇̙̲̗c̙̟͚̗̪͙ͅo̟̝m͉̪̜̗p͉̦̹̪̥̟a̖̠̥̣̱͉̭n̰͙y̜̳ f̙o͍͎r̦̼ ̺̘̳͚͓̥̱th̗̤̞̠̮e̝̰̮͖͖ ̞̹͚n̹̥̩̼ig͚̦̗̪̗͓h̩̥̬t͇͙̗̫,̠͍̹͉̖ ͙͚̺p̠͍̫͚͎̦r̹o̯͕͖̫̦͕͍v̼̼̺̩i̤̫d͎͍̹in̹g͎͓̗͇ͅ ̺̺͎̺͙̥ͅw̥̬̝i̞͉̣̺t̹͍̘h̻ ̣̗̟c̲̠̳̫̙̹ou̟͚nt̼̹̫͓̖l̘̠̪͙̠͍ͅe͎̜̠͉͈̳̮s̤͎s̗̝͈̫̹͙̟ ̗͚̹̪̞e̞͇͈͇̦̗̟n̰̫̮͈̙̥̻t̤e̙̮̳͇r͍ta̞͈͉i̮ͅm̟͕e͕n̠͖t͕̗̻ ͈̱̯to̙̱̻ ͖̤̬mạk̼̬̹̩͉̮̝ḙ̜̩ ̮̗̟s̗͇u͈r͇̙̹̺ḙͅ ̻y̝̜̖̫͉͕o̻̮̝̝ṵ ̖̤̭͙ͅw͖̙̪i̹͕̣̼̦l̼̫͕͈l ͉̫̝̳n͕̰e̟̳ve͖̤̖r̳̗̟ ̦̫̪͇̙f̺̰̮̱̭͔̘e̠̻̱͉e̖͉̮̜̜l͕͔̠͇̺͇ ̺̭͈͇͔̗b͙̭͇o̦r̦̞̤̣̤e̤̝̯̭d̯̹͙͖͇̰̝ ̰̙ṭ̲͍͉͎ͅh̳̯̟̥̬a̠͙̫̯͍̟̘t͓̖͈ ̺̙̥͚̘n̲̩̯̳̘i͉͉̼̙ͅg̖͈̺ht̥̺̟̰,̳ ̲͔͇͎̖͈̥o̞͍͓̜̗̺͉r̞͍,̠̳͙̣͍ ͍e̜̙̻̯̬̰̜v͇̩͈̯͍̥̼e̜̖̫r͕̩͕͈ a̻͖͙g͈ai̹̺n̞̰̺̰̩͙,̘̰̪͔̜ͅ i͈̫f͈͎̻͙͕̲ ̦̘̹͈͚you̦̣ ̥̼̻͍͉͖w̪̤͖͕̪̪i͖͖͙s̬̠h͖̣͓͙̥͉͉ ̤̺̥̝̼t͇̹̖̙o͉͎͙͍̦̬.̹͈͕͙̞̻.̣̙̫.̭͉͇̲
̯T̥̖̬o̳̝̱ͅgͅeṯḥ̜̟͉̭͚̲e̥̪̪r̮ ̭̼͈͇w̫e̱ͅ ͓͈̜̮̝̜c̭̟͇͙̦a̗̭͇̦̭̬͎n͚̟̟ ̮͖̖̜̠͍̦pl͓͚͈̗͙͇a͕̜y̯͙͓̖͕ ͚͕̜c̱̗̰̣ͅh̲ͅa͓r̯͈̗͎̫ͅg͔͖̭̰e͓͇̭̜̙r̟͔͕̰̳͕̖-͚̲̲ͅb͕͎̗̦͙o̳͉̙w̖͇͖̳̹̬͉l̫̙̪i͇͎͚n̼͓͙͔ͅg͇͉,̥̠̬ d̻̟ͅe̻̝vo̩͉̥͖uͅr͉̻͇̼ͅ-̞͚̭͔c̙̱̯̰͉͔̼ap̹̼̮͉͖t̼̯̦̳̭u̝̪͇̳̯͖re-̥̯̦̟̩͖t͕̗a̞r̦̱̩̠̩͎g̳e͉͉t,̘̜̙ ̺̺͉͓an͇̭̩̝d m̞͔a͉͇̫ybe̦̟̝͈̤̞ ̖̞̹e̤̲̜̼̙ͅv̲̬̲͇̥̙e̲ͅṋ̤̯ g̖̖̜o̖͚̙̮͓̪͍ ̱̠̜o̳̱͇͓n̞͈͍͓ ̺̞ͅt̗h̬̩̤ͅḙ ̪͚t͈̱̘r̹͚̹̗i͉p̖͚ ͅṱ̫͎̹̗o ̹̠̘ͅt̞̟̠̮h͇̤̘e͙͕̗̜͚̙ ͕̖̻̻̭̪̰Ḙ͉̥a̹rt̖̺̜̭̬̞̠h͈͙͙̝̰̫̗, ̺̟̱̟̰͉͙t̜̦̩h͔̲͙̫̰̲e̝̠̠͎̻̘y̖̪̮̭̫ ̰̜͓̲h͈̫̮͈ͅav̪͇̞̼̭e̪̦̹̰̺̣ a̺͎͖͓͖̖̼m͉̣͚̝a̪̹z̭̤̹i͚̠̗̳̞ͅn̼̰̠̦̜g̼̜̮͍ ̯̩̣̪̞̹̹l̻̯͕̖̬̰ak͕e̳͍̹̭͎͉̰s͇̭ ͇͓̪͎̫͎̹a̯̝̰̞̮nd̯̲̙̥̩̪ f͔r͉̘̯̺̻̼͍i̫̖̲e̖n̟d̞̼̟̪l͓̭y̤̤͖̩͇ ̗̝̯l̤̹̹̖̯͔o͕̥͙c͍̟͍͓͚̙al͖̯̼͔̠s͈̦̭̜!̩̜̯̱̣̲ͅ
̹̣̼͚I͎̬̩̩͚f͈̳̫̞͙̯ ̠̱̙̟̼͍y͇͕͙͙̲ou ̬͙a͙r͖͙͈̠̹e͇̰̥͍͚̣ ̰͓̥̮̰r̟͍͇̟e͙̥̺͎͓͔a͚̺̹d̞y͍ͅ ͕̲t̘̣͓͉͔͍o̯̟ ̰̝̻̳͈͉a̙c͓͙c̞̻̙̝e̞p͙̙͎̞̼ṭ̞͍͔̮ ͙̲͖̻̠ụ̦s͙,̖̟ ̲͍͇s̬̣̝̣͕e̖̤̞n̬̥̺̪͖d̠ a͔̩̬͚̺̱̰ ̩̼̜̰T͚o͇̝͕͓r̰si͕̝̺o̞͇̣̜n͉̤̖̣̱͎̦-̖̹̟c̰o̜̰̠ṃ̩̞͓͙͕̠pat̫i̦b͇̖͈̱̻͓l͍e͓̥̖̮̘̲͕ ͈͓̞̰v̭o͔i̞͍ͅd̮͎̲ ̖͙̯key̫̤̜̩͖̬ ̼̬̤wi̠̱̣̥t͍͎̳̲̱h̹̩͔͚̬͇̱ ͖̣̠̫̺͉̖y͔̣̻̞͖̠o͚̱̗u̲r͍̱̩̩ ̣̪̟̠̹͖͔s̥̪̜̼̹̬̬t̼̻̰ḁ̗ͅr̹̩̠-̜͎͔͎͕c̻o͖̫̲͉o̥̩͔̮͙ͅr͎̥̩d̩̣͙i͕̖̰n̝͔̠͖͔at̬e̝͚̞̮̩s ̝̗̙̖̗t̙̘̠̘o̝̪̪̞ ̮3͍͇̦̪̭͍̣1͉͈̰̪͉̰̺4̖̟̭̱̗ ̘͕͖̦̯̺Z̗̹̜̮̤͎R̘̮̯̥͉͇̭MN̤̤̞͚͖-͙͖͖̥͎L͙̻͖̘̬ͅO͖͈̹C̯ ͔̗͎̮04̞͎͓ͅ-͔̮̞̮̖0̬͕̣̰̮̻͕

Edited by SonicSonedit
  • Like 12

warframe-28.06.2017-image-2.jpg

Harrow, A few thousand years

Occupation: Protecting the Origin System from unseen and clearly visible forces.
Likes: The Void, Rell, I approve of the Red Veil, Bondage, Persistent Rap Tap Tapping, FIRE!
Dislikes:  The man in the wall, Naysayers of the Void, Touching.
Hobbies: Sacrificing for the sake of others, Painting pictures of fire and chains, Making pacts to protect others
How others would describe me: Vital for any well put together Eidolon team

My previous owner recently departed this plane for a much need break. I believe he got tired of being chained to me.

• Like 5

LostKitty22

Image result for valkyr

Hi there my name is Valkyr! Im a pescatarian who loves zip lining and abseiling, romantic K-drives and spending time with my kavat. Fun loving ball of fur who always gets back up. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind taking it slow, i was "tied down" in my last relationship and still haven't gotten out of those bonds (litterly). This someone has to be able to endure my hysteria because if you cant take me at my worst then you cant have my at my prime. Guys and girls welcome!

• Like 6

NAME-Excal Umbroski

Hobbies-Being really good at killing things,Collecting Floofs,and consistantly having 2 plat.

Likes-Fishing,Biz,CLEM ❤,and having 2 plat.

Age-39

Interested in-All things considered

I'm looking for someone to hang out with,collect floofs with,and consistantly have 2 plat with. IF you are CLEM you are the one for me.

Edited by (XB1)AbsorbentSnow2
I did it wrong

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Warframe darvo »

Darvo Bek, 104.

The only thing hotter than my deals is none other than myself baby.

Meet me at the Relay and I'll buy you a drink. Who said a Corpus cannot be a gentleman, am I right?

(Disclaimer: The drink must be less than 15 credits after taxes. Offer is limited to 1 drink per customer date. I am not responsible if anything bad happens, such as injuries, food poisoning or sudden Relay destruction. Also, I can't promess that my business partner Clem won't be there.)

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16
  • Like 9

Grineer - WARFRAME Wiki
Name: Bob

1.  Long walks on Grineer galleon's deck
  2. Magnetic proc.
  3. To Get Glam on saturday nights.

Dislikes:

1. Tenno Scoom
  2. Corrosive Proc.
  3. Ignis Wraith, other Aoe weapons

Would love to meet a lovely Hyekka master.

• Like 2

Cj4wK54WsAA52lI.jpg

Natah(aka hotrobotspacemama), age: ??

Hello, I'm a chill sentient human who enjoys helping and teaching others. I had over 500 adopted kids (don't worry they are independent now, hence the word "had"), now that I have so much free time on my hands I'm looking for someone with experience to stargaze with and fly through space with a sense of adventure. you may face dangers of course but I'm not picky about looks, and even if you have, say, one really long arm, then that's absolutely fine! Also if you so happen to not be a sentient human, don't worry, just human will do.

• Like 4

latest?cb=20170216055105

John Prodman

Loves: long walks in the beach, Prova's, and destroying the infested

In the face of horrible odds I didn't back down. i ran straight to that infested abomination and killed it. I am Employee of the Month for my bravery. i fear nothing, and i am an unyielding hero against those who would stand in the way of Profit.

• Like 2