[DE]Helen

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

anM0xyq_460swp.webp

Name: Cephalon Simaris.

Dislikes: Music.

About me: Some say that I am obsessive, that I can't respect other creature's personal space, or even that I am a sadist. IRRELEVANT! Collecting data for The Sanctuary is my number 1 priority, but I am willing to give you the second place.

Benefits for being with me include:

* Having countless Hunters at your disposal.

* If anyone annoys you, I will synthesize them and make them suffer a million deaths.

* When your mortal life comes to an end, I will synthesize you so we can live together for all eternity inside the Sanctuary.

Will you oblige my passion?

1ck8i.jpg

Lonely_Chroma12 : 32

Chilled out and relaxed.

Has a infectious sense of laughter. 

Hotter than the sun.

Shocking smart.

Wields a massive 2 handed blade (if you catch my drift ... 😉

Enjoys late night walks with his kubrow and effigy.

Has a strong aversion to nullifier.

apologies for the subpar Puns.

Edited by Rotomtom

image0.jpg?width=277&height=473

(smaller pictures enlarged below)

Spoiler

I did this all on word and it said I had 99 words (It counted the "/"s as a word each but it should be less than 100)

The smaller pictures that are below the main profile are shown below. Just in case you wanted to see them;

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image7.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Sazzy_Katez
so you know where the smaller images that are enlarged are

latest?cb=20150625220305

Tyl Regor 48

Hobbies: Instant Transmission, dropping the wrong Equinox Part.

Dislikes:Bloody Leeches, and Lizards.

I just recovered from a horrible loss *Sniffles in Tubemen*, but Im ready to start disecting relationships again.

Edited by (NSW)CubeishSlime

63866209-352-k302214.jpg

Stalker, ???

I’m a mysterious man that many people don’t know much about. I often show up to parties uninvited just for fun but often get thrown out. My favorite thing to do is watch you take long walks on the beach while I’m a safe distance away hiding in the shadows. If your looking for a great guy, in your dreams is where you can find me ;). I can “absorb all of your damaging energy and repel out positive vibes which are sure to make you happy. In my free time I like to curl up with some good horror movies.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)CubeishSlime said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tyl_Regor

Tyl Regor 48

Hobbies: Instant Transmission, dropping the wrong Equinox Part.

Dislikes:Bloody Leeches, and Lizards.

I just recovered from a horrible loss *Sniffles in Tubemen*, but Im ready to start disecting relationships again.

Edited by (NSW)CubeishSlime
Removing Quote

legs.jpg

favorite food: I'm not picky about anything fishy because a servofish is just my wish.
favorite activity: I enjoy talking and I enjoy walking, but more Walking than talking because my name's legs.

Looking for ladies who are looking for laddies and if your looking for laddies be glad you found me.
your my missing link, like a cute little vermink, so come to fortuna, I wish I could see you sooner.
make us a set do it snapilly, you'll pay off my debt and we'll walk away happily.

Warframe0012.jpg

Atlas, 32

About  me:

Hi! I'm Atlas a single dad & I'm looking for a strong and serious relationship. i worked as a bouncer on Kuiper Relay until it was destroyed & now I'm a freelancer ,my sturdy body and petrifying eyes helps me on my line of work ,but not on my sentimental life.. and that's why I'm here.. LIke my friend Jordas use to say, those who get to know me will find that theres a friendly person with a big warm heart underneath my apereance, just a simple frame who likes to have fun and doesn't hold the world on his shoulders .On my free time I play Lunaro & watch Kela's arena matches with my twin sons The Rumblers witch are my pride and joy.The other member of our family is little kubrow Butch  ,sadly  I'm allergic to kavats if that's gonna be an issue ,My favorite type of music and band is Rock' n Roll & Rolling Stones as for movies Rocky its a classic , I have many hobbies, mountain climbing with the family in the weekends would be on top ,but I'm also open to suggestions and trying new things ,If I peeked your interest and want to know us and maybe  be a part of our family, part of me ,look me up,and i promise  I'm gonna rock your world

Edited by Zang3tzu90

ANy1Lon.jpg

Ballas, ???

Part Orokin, Part Sentient, all loveable. I mistook the Lotus for being Margulis and she made me ugly, but hey, im only Orokin, we make mistakes, am I right? 😅, like how all that we created is what is trying to kill us, the sentients, the infested, the warframes, but hey, at least i still have my smile 😉. Interested in meeting anyone, as long as you're Margulis, or you somehow are like her where i can mistake you for her

DyXon05V4AA5A6y?format=jpg&name=small

Name: Hunhow, thé Sentient Destroyer of Worlds

Hobbies: Anything but being trapped underwaters of Uranus

Favorite quote: « My mind, my rules. »

Likes: Shadow Stalker (I don’t pay him enough because I am also broke as well.), also Sentient Dissonance

Dislikes: Music, Void Children (Tenno)

Edited by (XB1)Setekth
  • Satisfied 1