[DE]Helen

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

latest?cb=20150625220305

Name: Tyl Regor

Enjoys: Killing Tenno Lizards, Breaking into Sentient Tombs, Exilus
Hates: The Lotus, Tenno Lizards, Alad the Jellyfish

I am the Grinner Scientist Tyl Regor. I enjoy my past-time preforming live dissections on the worthless Tenno Lizards who killed my tubemen. I'm looking for more who hate these Tenno Lizards who come to me so my gavel can ring justice on their thin tin skulls.

Shared Interests: Tubes, The Tubemen, Exilus

"I'm very excited now.. The anticipation.. Oohhh.. I always learn so much from a live dissection.. A dissection? Oh no no no.. that sounds.. to humane. Your death will be.. painful."

II+wasnt+ready+to+make+this+sacrifice+_a1

Name: Councillor Vay Hek, 84

HELLO! MY NAME IS VAY HEK, AND I LIKE BREATHING MY OWN AIR. I MAY BE 90% ROBOTIC THANKS TO A RUTHLESS GHOUL ATTACK, BUT I CAN STILL FEEL LOVE! IF YOU ARE A TENNO, HOWEVER, I WILL HAVE NO HESITATION TO GIVE YOU..."PAINFUL LOVE". I LIKE TO HANG OUT ON EARTH MOSTLY AND HAVE LONG WALKS ALONG MY SEAS OF MY PLAINS OF EIDOLON. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME, COME FIND ME! LOVER, ARE YOU READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP?

30 minutes ago, Fr0zen1nfern0 said:

I hope so, all I've used are mainly the game ones

I’ve seen a lot that were drawn, and Kevin glint’s was one of them (been stalking the pages because I’m enjoying the enteries haha).

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic

200?cb=20131207094836CORPUS MOA

DISLIKES:Hands

BIO:

I am a robot dove,

looking for love,

None is to be blamed,

Coz, I don't have a heart under this metallic frame,

and yes I do have this glitch,

I need a power Switch,

So come on don't be a bore,

and be my Power core.

P.S.

I do good foot massages, I don't have hands but I manage just don't ask "how?"

BvjUDusWVI4.jpgNezha, 21

Hello! ~ Many people think that I am a girl, but I am a boy! I love to dance and all sorts of cute things, as well as long walks by the rivers. In general, I would like to find a mate so that we can talk about cute things, cats, and sit at night on my ship, watching the movement of the planets. I do not like being hurt, and if this happens, I can be very offended. If you like me, then write to me, I don’t bite! Meow~

Edited by _Xlson_

yQ31jwc.jpg 

VAUBUFF - 34

Hello ladies. If you're looking for a man to have a good time with, I'm your guy.
I enjoy fishing, romantic walks on Lua, long defense missions and benchpressing.
If you're more interested in some "fun", I have a lot of nice gadgets to choose from.
I can appreciate traps, I'm the best at juggling balls anyway.

I hope we can have a good time together.

• Haha 1

ZaY33xT.jpg

Hello my name is VOR. I'm 65.
I'm a Grineer officer, 
I think its time for me to retire, and I'm looking for a 😍
Sweet Eximus corrupted Heavy Gunner😍 to spent my whole life(or just this valentine) with.
i was cut in half
, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. Now i need someone to fill the void inside me. And I'll unlock the lock of your heart with my Janus Key.............. Before a Grineer officer i used to catch fish..and now I want to return to the plans of eidolon and we will do fishing together.

😁😁😁😍😍😍:grineer:

• Applause 2

latest?cb=20150204035825

Nova, 25

I’m a fun gal that likes harnessing the energy of the stars to prime your heart! I have some expensive taste: My favorite food is antimatter, which can only be found at the Null Star. Also as you can see from my picture, I am a sucker for neck jewelry as my travels to Burma inspired my fashion frame sense. However don’t let my expectations fool you, I would be willing to throw all material possessions into a worm hole for a nice operator that can keep me out of the vault!

image?w=240&h=240&bg_color=000000&opacit

I am Captain Vor, I do not remember how old I am. 

Likes to, baptise Tenno with my Janus key, get cut in half, and annoy other Tenno in sorties.

I offered the Tenno glory, but they chose another path. They are being led by a false prohpet, an imposter who knows not the secrets of the void. The Tenno have come to scavenge and desecrate the void. Did i not tell of this day?

I will stop them. For now i am changed, and through my janus key, I invite you for a baptism.

Khora_dating_pic.png

Interests: My beautiful Venari
Hobbies: My Whips and Chains
Favorite song: Rihanna S + M

Description:
Dangerous is the first word that comes to mind when I'm asked to describe myself. Loyal and commanding are words two and three. I'm not here for boys, girls or cyborgs looking to play but rather a strong individual who knows my tastes and knows how to play my game. While I'm fierce in both my professional and private life, I'm not all whips and spikes. So if your interested lets get together, I'll ensnare you with my looks drive you wild with my whip.

• Applause 1

latest?cb=20171213152530

Fisher Hai-Luk, 42

Lok heb, surah ! I'm looking for a handy man ! My favorite film is Jaws, and I love fishing and talking with new persons. Moreover, I'm quite thoughtful about the Cetus community. In my point of view, the perfect man must be generous, helpful and do not dislike fish' scent. My hobbies are cooking, walking along the sea and meeting new people ! Oh, and one last thing : I don't like Eidolons and the annoying Grineers in the Plains. They ruin my business ! Sho-lah, surah ! Have a nice day !

latest?cb=20131119220124

Whereabouts: ???

Sexuality: Tennosexual

About: I'm independent, mysterious, and will always leave you wanting to know more 😉

Tenno, I have an important, time-limited mission available. As it's approaching Valentines Day, I'm opening myself up to a new opportunity and putting myself on the market. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. 

fd29cf148ae567c11f840352031c03c1.png

Frost, 25

Everybody says I'm the coolest but I'd rather you get to know me for yourself. Come inside my globe and we'll chill. I promise I won't frostbite. Maybe you could be my snowflake. When things start to get hot I promise I won't freeze. 

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, NikonF said:

ZaY33xT.jpg

Hello my name is VOR. I'm 65.
I'm a Grineer officer, 
I think its time for me to retire, and I'm looking for a 😍
Sweet Eximus corrupted Heavy Gunner😍 to spent my whole life(or just this valentine) with.
i was cut in half
, destroyed, but through its Janus Key, the Void called to me. Now i need someone to fill the void inside me. And I'll unlock the lock of your heart with my Janus Key.............. Before a Grineer officer i used to catch fish..and now I want to return to the plans of eidolon and we will do fishing together.

😁😁😁😍😍😍:grineer:

• Haha 1

90fOQzM.png

Nezha (Empyrian), 3 (143 days after makeover)
Fav food: Onion rings
Fav movie: The Ring
Fav character: Xena Warrior Princess
Hobby: Hula hoop, on fire.

I used to be belittled as a small boy, but I went through a huge makeover, physically and mentally, and proved to all my critics and naysayers wrong.

Pros of dating me:
- Will safeguard you
- Quick and hot-blooded like a pyroclastic flow
- Can teach you how to reap huge harvest using a chakram