Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

https://imgur.com/a/knjbGXu

name:The lotus aka(space mom)

job:single hard working mother of 30 million ish children

A single mother that is trying to find a hot dad that can handle children well,I had some daddy ''issues'' in the past but it has all been dealt with locking my dad in another dimension,

can be (rough) sometimes especially when i can't ''see'' what i am handling, I am a true ''dreamer'',I love my children to ''death'',I go by many names which is related to the nature of my job but I don't mix business with pleasure so nothing to worry about and I can be ''moody'' sometimes especially when i am feeling the ''blues''.

[unrelated to the submission but much love to the DE team you guys are the true moms for us gamers <3]

On 2019-02-01 at 3:13 PM, EpicSheep said:

aT28VCb.png

ZarrBomba1812

Artillery looking for love. I'm a hot single fella who is a blast to be around. I'm aiming to find someone that I can hit it off with.
I currently have a very open schedule with lots of free time due to my recent firing.
My hobbies include exercising at the range and then cooling off in the bar with a couple of shots before heading home to bed.

Favorites
Composer: Tchaikovsky
Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Book: Fahrenheit 451
Sport: Shot put
Video Game: Happy Zephyr

Fire me off a private message if you're interested.

we have a winner. 

Image result for warframe stalker fan art

Stalker | Age: 37

Favorite Hobbies: Jumpscaring unsuspecting tenno, Meditation, Contemplating the meaning of existence

Favorite Food: Condensed Darkness

Favorite Music: Heavy Metal

Lonely former tenno looking for someone to become his Shadow, in the nice sense. Needs to be athletic and/or kinda nerdy and best of all liking hugs and cuddles

CephalonSudaAvatar.png
Name: Cephalon Suda
Dislikes: Simaris, waste, debris, Red Veil, and New Loka
About: Ah, I see you are curious about me. Well luckily for you, I am curious as well. In fact I'm curious about a lot of things. I like lots of music, sitting in the artificial endless void, and a person with lots of curiosity. I hope you and I can be curious together sometime! Stop by your nearest relay if you are curious about me. ❤️

Lenz | WARFRAME Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Name : Tsar Bomb Launcher
Full name : {\displaystyle {\mathcal {E}}=-{\frac {\partial \Phi _{\mathbf {B} }}{\partial t}},}

Date of Birth : August 2nd, 2017

" Heyo ! I've been on Warf for a year and a half and what I What I like most is I walk in the flower gardens.
But sometime, I am quite brutal, cuz I don't like being subjected. I've got a heart like everyone else you know, a little heart who just waiting to be filled with happiness...
Instead, I get stretched out and I emerge many bright circles of my body, which hurts me a lot. That's why I want to make it pay to people who don't understand me, I'm not evil by myself you know...
I hope you will take good care of me next time >///<
:heart:"

Edited by ZrTKhaos
Picture size, bold texts, and some stuff

yXL6x4rq_400x400.png

AGE, Concilor Vay Hek

I'm a competitive politician, WITH A PASSION for fellow Grineer and PRECIOUS Ghouls alike. Don't fall into the trap of the TENNO SCUM, who are spreading rumors that I may like Kela De Thaym, I can assure you that we are just business partners. My body is mostly cold metal, but my heart is still warm! I'm looking for a woman with a shared interest in Grineer advancement whom would like to DESTROY THE TENNO alongside me. I have trust issues, if you associate with Tyl Regor or the Lotus, we were simply not meant to be.

Edited by (XB1)SpyroTechnic
Spacing made mobile version out of place.

Ash Prime

Fast, strong, and silent. I love sabotage missions in Kuva Fortress, aswell as Spying on the corpus. They have all the good stuff😁. Though long walks in Fortuna are the best and yes ill give you my Syndala if you are cold. Eudico is crazy isnt she? I'm in and out like a whisper on the wind. They will never know I was there till its to late. It's just how I work. Looking for a thicc beauty like Mesa. Let's Sabotage together and spy like we want that Natural Talent. The Jutsu is strong here. If you are down with the Jutsu. Let me get with you.

Ain't no thang, but a Jutsu thang.

Edited by (PS4)Thunar78

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Thunar78 said:

Ash Prime

Fast, strong, and silent. I love sabotage missions in Kuva Fortress, aswell as Spying on the corpus. They have all the good stuff😁. Though long walks in Fortuna are the best and yes ill give you my Syndala if you are cold. Eudico is crazy isnt she? I'm in and out like a whisper on the wind. They will never know I was there till its to late. It's just how I work. Looking for a thicc beauty like Mesa. Let's Sabotage together and spy like we want that Natural Talent. The Jutsu is strong here. If you are down with the Jutsu. Let me get with you.

Image result for warframe corpus poster

Name:
John Prodman

Arena Fighter, Model and Employee of the Month

Long runs on the Index, Aggressive investment, "Engaging" with my fans and Posing for pictures

Dislikes:
Unprofitable relationships, Magnets, Moas stealing my kills, Losing points and Comparisons to fridges

Hobbies:
Working out, Making a few extra credits on the side and maintaining my prod

I'm a well known guy but for doing things by myself, now I'm looking for some companionship! Drop me a message and maybe join me for a run on the Index and maybe see where it goes from there.

Edited by TheMagicBadger
Accidentally submitted before I finished it

UmbrauwIKYbrbpJbj4E7YeGKJ8At0qBYuOor06jyZ9Z7tKSZzX8sJYkpe0JmJgacActnw9zQnSVgHm0BxZdVOrm87eCtcc331MWewxhOEcEEUvHvvmTuyqdrdFsKDICZd_Qbja63JYcMJ

M_k4RYjgKuFcNXFudGabG6xGql3CmQmzGXp_V-MuLCERzr7XOUmucMHZ9MVLcXV_1bv9_fySpu2wPBr7pvTO8dUXTLLCF7UtjLy4cf6yItMfTDn-1OcpYI4eQwiOLbW_baJA01uX

Sex: Male
Height: 6’2
Race: Orokin

Story

I am a man who was taken by the infected… meant to be a slave to ballas. He made me murder my own blood isaah I will never let something like this go. However I now work with the tenno helping them conquer these horrible creatures. I no longer do this out of vengeance but out of the desire to see them crumble for what they have done to so many others like me.

Contact Info: destroyballas@gmail.com (561) 724-5865

Edited by MyGenderIsToaster
found a solution

1 minute ago, MyGenderIsToaster said:

I wanted to send you a full on document that I made but idk how can someone tell me how to attach a document.

I logged into imgur with my google account and uploaded a screenshot of mine. Then used the jpg it gave me on there and copy/pasted it onto my comment. Took me awhile to figure out too 🙂