Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Druadin,33

oberon_the_derelictwalker_by_azzu_nyan-d8e6176.jpg 

There is much I can say, yet little to tell. I am a protector, a knight, a guardian to all those in need. I travel through forests and gaze at stars. I renew the injured and smite the wicked. I create hallowed grounds and tend to beasts. A soft heart with a body of oak, I give onto others justly for I care deeply. If any dare to harm those in my care then they shall fear the reckoning I bring.

If you deem me worthy of your affection, then I shall honour you with all my heart and soul.

• Like 1

Z9G5Iun.png

NOX

• Age - 36 Earth rotations around the sun
  • Hobbies - sniffing fumes, running, and working on my body 😀
  • Favorite food - Kubrow Kebab🍖

my lifestyle isnt the healthiest or most stable, but i pride myself on being spontaneous and down to earth. not to brag, but im always getting compliments on how handsome i am! ive been all around the system and want to keep exploring! hmu if youre down to hang out 🤙

20190202225143_1.jpg

Level three Drekar Lancer, 50 seconds  old

I enjoy walking back and forward, shooting sometimes, activating alarms, and most of all loving. if your looking for a soft easy going (most the time) and loving guy hit me up

likes walking, shooting, and cuddles

dislikes tenno

6 minutes ago, (XB1)IMalthaelGaming said:

I can post photos into the box... can I get some help please

Upload your image to imgur or a image site like that; then go to "Insert other media" once you click into the message section (way down below all the posts). From there under "Insert other media" ->Insert Media From URL. Make sure the url is the image's direct link and presto, there you go-o!~

Edited by Kita_Bear
error in text, missed an apostrophe

14 minutes ago, Kita_Bear said:

Upload your image to imgur or a image site like that; then go to "Insert other media" once you click into the message section (way down below all the posts). From there under "Insert other media" ->Insert Media From URL. Make sure the url is the image's direct link and presto, there you go-o!~

so I have done as you said but it still does not post... im about to give up tbh

Octavia

The music to your soul.

DoMI1hlW0AAB57b.jpg

I'm an adorable futuristic babe who wants a man I can make some sick beats with.
 I am a professional musician and a pretty good dancer if I do say so myself. This job both lets me practice my singing skills and my ability to destroy all that challenge me. 
you may find me at the club but chances are in a crowd while I'm twerking you won't be able to spot me very easily.
I love playing my drums to the sound of war. 

The first thing people usually notice about me is my fierce personality followed by a devastating hit from my mandachord.
My favorite drink is an elderflower cocktail
I possess a special ability in my arms that allows me to project music. if that freaks you out then you probably don't like dubstep or you've been sleeping for the last couple of millennia.
to be honest ima complete love diva. 
I mainly play alpha but sometimes I go Delta or Durk.

Age - rather not say

My life goals: 
Creating the world's sickest beat
Curing the Orikin 
Stopping the war 
Finding my soulmate
And harnessing the power of the void. 

The perfect date for me would be a night at the club. We'd dance all night long and make music by the end of the night. 

so if you want to get in this groove and make some sweet beats together then get your heart pumping 💓 and swipe right 😉 

- Octavia the Tenno

Edited by (XB1)Bfoster560

3 minutes ago, (XB1)IMalthaelGaming said:

so I have done as you said but it still does not post... im about to give up tbh

Make sure the URL ends in a picture file format (*.PNG, *.JPG, *.GIF, ect.), that's what I mean by direct link. when you click on the image on the image hosting site, make sure you copy were it says "Direct Link"OIA8AFn.png
Then paste that into the URL thinger's pop-up under Insert other media -> Insert image from URL

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite

Hello girls who do not have a bit of self-esteem and are visiting this profile, looking for a friendly arm to warm you on a cold Friday night, I'm Ash, and I'm here to show that I'm a good match, check out one demonstration = Girls love drinks, check out: "How are you, girl, would you like a good drink? I'll give you a drink." I bet girls like sings, check out: "How are you, girl, would you like to drop a kite some day, under my blanket?" All those qualities you only find in Ash, in this case, me.

Edited by NickSkull20

[Forum doesn't seem to like the picture I would use.]
Ticker
Listen close lovely, I'm only going to say this once. Ticker needs a bit of fun to make it through this dreadful day. I'm not particular about your bits and bobs as long as you're not picky about my odds and ends. Not looking for anything long term, I had that once... but that was a lifetime ago.

So if you want to meet and have a mutually beneficial business meeting with nothing more expected, then let this girl know you're keen.

latest?cb=20151217010251               I'm an expert when it comes to sliding, both into your DM's and when it comes to training! My name is Nezha by the way, and I'm looking to leap into the burning chakram of fire! I'm a (male) frame looking for an angel to protecc with my warding halo, someone who appreciates my small but cuddly stature. Flexible, a team player, big on keeping up with our health and a big heart in my fun-sized body, I hope to be the support you deserve and still be seen as a tank in your eyes <3

• Like 1

Ash prime

Favorites:

Favorite food: balls of death in the void

Favorite movie: Ash Prime | or how to become an umbra?

Favorite weapons: Nikana | Skiajati

Quote: Only I am worthy to become an umbra

What his friends say about him:

Arbiters of Hexis: Best of its kind and he is worthy of becoming an umbra.

Cephalon Suda: Best of its kind and he is worthy of becoming an umbra.

Ordis: I want Ash umbra in my arsenal.

Lotus: Communication is lost.

See you on the battlefield (c:
Edited by AdamMarcus

https://n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/16bafe11f0a19c9619e96e3a890728ec.jpg

Limbo Prime,

The Golden Rift Walker

I am a true gentleman who loves lifting his hat. I use rapiers so that I can desecrate my enemies while being a gentleman. My favorite dance style is “Limbo” because it allows me to gently enter the rift plane. I am looking for someone who can accept my quick wit and chivalry. 

Warframe0000_2.jpg

Khora, 18

Hello there, I'm am KHORA, the cat lover. This is my little cats, 😻Venari😻 and 😻Venaro😻.

Wanna have a date with me on this valentine's day?  

Im looking for a boyfriend that love cat cause I'm gonna be your cat~❤️ MIAO~~

276?cb=20171213152530
Fisher Hai-Luk, age 57 
Username: TheCrazyKavatLady469

I am a fellow kavat lover seeking a
[Loyal Companion] with [Charm], whose into [Mischief] with a [Shock Collar], willing to [Pounce] & [Bite]. They must wield a [Large] [Charc Eel] with [Enduring Affliction], [Melee Prowess], [Primed Reach], for that [Finishing Touch] to help get me off... my [Rebound]. I am an experienced [MR 30+] woman and I can teach you the differences between an old lady who smells of fish during the day, and a skilled dominatrix whose mastered the art of love making by night.

PS:
[Valkyr] main, with [Hysterical Assault]
latest?cb=20180316165322

(everything beyond this point is not part of the contest post)
My idea was to show the unseen life of the NPC. Being shes a middle aged woman 45-65. I went off the stereo type of the crazy cat (kavat) lady. I had to make some sort of obvious fishing reference  so I used the charc eel with some crude humor thrown in. The dominatrix spin is the icing on the cake, I took what I considered to be a Russian accent and ran with even though I thought it might be too left field. But then I thought a professional dominatrix does not act like one during the day hours, in-fact they are quite pleasant to be around, and most of the time you would never even know. It's the perfect fit, she just has a day job, and she uses the plumbing comments as a cover-up for her night job.Thus I put all of these together and came up with a middle-aged fisher "of men", crazy kavat lady, dominatrix, with a preference to catlike berserker warframes, likes shock collars, is pouncy, and bitey, . You will never look at Fisher Hai-Luk the same again...& Your welcome...
This entry was submitted by VVarLeader (PC)

Edited by VVarLeader
Updated text colors, grammar, and added links to all items used in game. Also the thought process of the personality. Added a creation process.