Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=16tOnLy96AWoVw07xVHw3Sl9PO_oFxdyK 

NIGHTMARE_PRIME1982

Dating Questionnaire 
1. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?: 
MR. SEXY PANTS

2. If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
FIVE YEAR OLD? What is a baby and why are they using me like a Warframe? Is that a thing?

3. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
The birds! "You missed again Tenno"

4. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
One big sexy party!

5. If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
TYPE-"I am Space MOM!"

6. Is a hot dog a sandwich?
What's a Hot dog? Is that some sort of animal or something?

7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
"The Loveland Frog" 

8. What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
I'm itchy and it smells when I scratch it! 

9. Toilet paper, over or under?
What!? No sea shells! Guess I'm over it! 

10. What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
"My Heart" 

Dating Profile
I am a descendant to an ancient civilization of Orokin space ninjas who is seeking true love, I've lived for thousands of years and have been fighting wars for as long as I can remember. I'm looking for that special person who is willing to take my man eating pets out on walks, a person who is willing to spit polish my Warframes for me while I'm out bashing skulls in. On our first date, if I'm interested I will place my underpants on the dinner table and if you chose to except my offer...then you may take them home and bring them back washed once your done with them.    

https://imgur.com/a/v9kvVBu

Are you ready for a sandy guy storming into your life? Well look no further, I´m ready to give you love as everlasting as my live. In case this is a bit of a weak promise for you here are some examples on how I can improve your everyday life: You won´t need a clothes dryer ever again because I can easily desiccate them, furthermore you won´t need to worry about cockroaches again, because I happen to be the master of them.

PS. As you can see in the Pic my home is kind of run down so it would be nice if I could move in at your place.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ocC7CIT

Good day lads!
The first thing people usually notice about me is my giving personality, followed by my smashing legs. I am not one of those fake people who pretends not to notice their own qualities.
I work as an assassin, helping tenno. This allows me to exercise my skills in rhythm. I would like to tell you about the time I met space momma, which is true, but it's important that you know I'm honest, so I'll save the wilder parts of my life for another time
Be careful i can entice and destroy you in the same beat.

ij3znwDTj2_vvt2PafBzRoRc3TRKrqI-F1050cZJP5KvafZF8-lQsziuJdMlB-qKFBAu_3we0fWXWfc-rnEeCWsWVYdsG89U_OiseWpCR-qKJUl3nRjX7rczljBLzlnDhVJWxMYs

Volt, 120

I’m Volt, been here since the beginning. Probably the most moved around ‘Frame of all time, you know, from Jupiter, to Survival, then the labs. Even if I've been nerfed since the start, I can still Overload your senses, and I promise between us, sparks will fly. A lot of Tenno say I'm pretty aggressive, this may be a Shock, but I can defend you from anything -- I will be a Static Shield between you and evil. I know when I see something special -- I am Chroma's eyes, and I see you and me, Love. 

Revenant, 25

Name's Revenant, and I am the warden of the Plains of Eidolon. At least, I used to be. I was too curious about Sentient energy, tried to harvest some for myself, then got dragged into an everlasting abyss of pain and torment...

My hobbies included beach strolls, preferably at night, insomnia, waiting for giant robots to rise from the earth, extinguishing them, and knitting.

If interested, I'm currently in the abyss, close to the Gara Toht Lake

Edited by VirtualWarlock2496

qhV5Ebf-IqqYRkyquyCYfjNDcSrWRV3QbNYqxKG7

Void Trader,4776

Hobbies:Trading with fellow Tenno .Searching for things in the void.

Favorite Food:Void traces 

Favorite movie:Sand Of Inaros 

Favorite item: Ducats  

Hi my fellow Tenno friend.Look who is here to trade some love today,i brought some of the finest bouquet in the whole solar system just for you.The only reason i come on the relays to trade with Tennos is just to see you one more time.I have to say that i am a complicated guy,with lots of love to give also a little bit aggressive but if you get to know me you will see that i am soft inside.In my free time i enjoy getting the cheap deal on the Maroos Bazaar.Come on dont be shy,step forward and trade your love with me!!

FKiIIMy3A6nuaZ2f4okoOE375YSl7gjPT7Bb6TghKuN4B-S_8aOYEZ9dfYKHlojPG3eW71f-GF5yh-1uhLjnX-AgAmhvN8xHWyUibwa2KLxh-dLRfYqMSOEVz_l3h8cQ_e2SojW_

Nyx, 24

I’m a calm and collected girl who like to know what other people are thinking. People sometimes say I have no sense of humor and that I’m a real buzzkill but get past my shell and I’ve got a really expressive side to me. I spend my work hours hunting down the Corpus and Grineer but I also have my hobbies, which include reading and, occasionally, some meditation. I really hope to meet you soon, I’m really excited!

Loki,  Ageless

I am looking for a strong calm partner who can overlook my habits of vanishing when things get heated.  I tend to be a supportive type from the shadows.  I have been told I have Social anxiety issues. Which may be true as I tend to create a clone of myself to distract people while I run and hide when in a tough confrontations. I would love nothing more than to find someone who wants to sit for hours on my Liset and talk about dreams, desires, hopes, fears, and life in general. If you happen to know how to get to the Eurasian Quarter on Earth that would be a plus.

Edited by kozand
trying to add an image

Name: Baro Ki'teer

Nickname: The Void Trader

Favorite Weapon: Ducats

Favorite Pastime: Enjoying the Thrill of the Void

Favorite Color: Whatever Palette you're willing to buy

Dislikes:

• Minimalism
  • Darvo
  • Old memories
  • Staying in any one place for more than 48 hours

Background: Martian Sky Worshipper(Currently More Open Minded)

Summary: Why hello! Your quest for romance is over, Baro Ki'teer has arrived! I have a rare opportunity for you.

If you fancy yourself as someone with great taste, then I have much to show you. My affection is something rare and extraordinary, something only I can provide. How fortunate you would be for me to be at your service! 

They say "Money can't buy Class," but this is only said by strangers to the finer things. They are welcome to swipe on over to that fool, Darvo. I'm sure he'll have a deal for you. 

It would bring joy to my heart to show off my latest collection of choice items from the Void to someone who will appreciate what I have. 

Even if you feel I may be a little out of your reach, you are welcome to come by during one of my regular relay visits. Fortunately for you, browsing is always free. If all goes well, I might even invite you to one of my next parties. If not, then at least you have something to work toward.

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity. I am a spectacular find.

9-lk2F-jWsTR2XPPdqYmzKh6ruaCukVAE_zOte9p15z3M9M7KEQze5N-o4ZYB_8oyXUeVZxUF4iZFKz9-OPjOunMC9qsd9_jCrpK2RttxFqR3tZsCowVzuBgpBa8njN-c-Ht3lpTQ1s

Rhino, 42

Strength, recklessness, stampeding: don’t let the the name fool you. My 190 armor is from the heart. I love nature, sightseeing, watching the stars from my roof, and I even volunteer at the Cetus soup kitchen. I’m not a big tank, I’m a big ole gummy bear.
I'm ready for true love, no games or stalkers. So, if you want to explore the galaxy, go fishing for boots, even playing fetch with my blue helminth charger (his name is Booper  <3 ), just send a message and have a nice day :)

Volt-in-His-Prime_26

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kejhts495x56u0u/Volitinhisprime.jpg?dl=0

Some might say I go too fast in a relationship, but truly know when to take it slow when it counts. Others say my personality can be a bit shocking, but always in a positive amplitude and with plenty of modulations possible to meet your preferred tastes.  My favorite food is mostly anything juiced and spicy. My favorite activities are brisk runs in open spaces, snow boarding, spelunking, fishing, and "parkoring" it through obstacle courses with friends. My main turn offs are grounding rods, and random cold puddles.  From a guy with experience jump-starting and fully charging Teslas, I'd love for you to let me start your engine. Call me anytime, or anything, but SPARKY (long story, but my only baggage). I hope you like animals as I'd love to show you my caring pets, and if you are looking for a good relationship, you might get lucky or charmed by my prospects (wink).  

Edited by MrFiXrM
new photo sharing location used

SmashinTeshin

Yh64JfRr3OFLF90jGJem7_RONpDbPA8xeuX66iDGcx09qnSJGVGvIU7vswu5Q7fZc0B6WeNa5KkrGWg8W7dgPyzzMreyh5N-PRRnYXLt5gmstSJ7Q4AQcYjZseOa4JVkWOkmcvyP

NAME: Teshin

BIO: I’m not using this site for dating, even if my peers recommend it. This page is here to remind you tenno reading this that my conclave still exists, and would love to see more faces with my 8 regulars. I need more attendees before I’m forced to close the conclave permanently. On a side note if any women are interested in a date, come to the nearest relay and find the conclave room. You can’t miss me I’ll be the only one there.