Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

latest?cb=20170118012005t=15494588405907

FROST, 27

"I am what the Grineer call a pretty COOL guy"

Favorite Quote: "FREEZE, buster!"

Favorite Movie: The Titanic

Favorite Song: Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

About:

• Still lives with the Lotus
  • Will take you to Orb Vallis on the first date (bring a sweater)

Pros:

• Pretty chill guy.
  • Immune to Pneumonia

Cons:

• Hates the beach.
  • Gives frequent cold shoulders.

Image result for baro ki'teer

Baro, ??

14 Days away

Hello Tenno, my name is Baro Ki'Teer, the Void Trader.  Welcome to my Dating Profile.

Allow me to explain. Perhaps, like me, you enjoy the thrill of the void.  And perhaps you've also collected more treasure than you can use, or not exactly what you desire?  This is where I come in.

I have hobbies and interests, know that you will always come second to one of these.  Ducats.  I can assure you Ducats are more precious to me than anything.  If you are not okay with that then look somewhere else.

Primes only please.

Edited by (XB1)DyNaMiCdEeS

30 minutes ago, (XB1)DyNaMiCdEeS said:

Image result for baro ki'teer

Baro, ??

14 Days away

Hello Tenno, my name is Baro Ki'Teer, the Void Trader.  Welcome to my Dating Profile.

Allow me to explain. Perhaps, like me, you enjoy the thrill of the void.  And perhaps you've also collected more treasure than you can use, or not exactly what you desire?  This is where I come in.

I have hobbies and interests, know that you will always come second to one of these.  Ducats.  I can assure you Ducats are more precious to me than anything.  If you are not okay with that then look somewhere else.

Primes only please.

Actually read that in his voice 😂

WdRhPWm.jpg

Councilor Vay Hek ; 54

About me :

Great leader of the earth grineer Colonnies

Creator of the Ghoul movement and the Fomorian initiative

Proud adoptive father of three beautiful children also known as G3.

Great lover of dieselpunk grineer crafts, robotics and chicken farming in the open spaces of the plains.

I do not like maggots.

Achievements :

I PREPARED, CHANGED MYSELF.  I MADE SACRIFICES !

What I'm looking for :

Need someone with a similar taste for robotics, tyranny, power and the slaughter of the weak.

Long distance does not bother me if hate for maggots is shared.

Edited by ---Councilor_Vay_Hek---
  • Like 1

(I have a profile picture and everything set up but i can't seem to get it to link or post it here)

Plenty of Servofish

Ticker, 

She's ready to pump the breaks and give you a bond money can't buy. You know where to find me if you want someone who ticks all your boxes

Image result for lotus warframe

Lotus, a few hundred years old

Single mother of many tenno

I love to snuggle under a full Lua and watch as my Tenno flyby through the origin system. I'm a family orientated woman. I'm a loving wholesome companion, who will care for you as much as I do my Tenno. my past times are instructing my Tenno to save the origin system and abandoning them in times of need. I also train and nurture many kubrow and I have more than a thousand of them. I'm looking for an independent, strong, adventurous person, that'll embrace my wild side.

My name's Lotus but you can call me "Natah". I make a mean Porchetta

Space Mom on the streets, Sentient in the sheets 😉

Edited by (XB1)WEREBEAR101
Wanted to add a little bit about the amount of kubrows consigned to her

W1aUSB3.jpg

Rhino, 36

I like to smash. Do you like to smash? Maybe we could smash together.  I am told I am very forward, I charge right in – this upsets some people, they fall down. I am also thick skinned I am told, but if you get to know me my roar of approval will help you do your best.  Got problems? With me by your side I can stomp those problems out, they’ll practically stand still for you to dispatch.  Looking for someone to smash with, find loot, make worlds safe.

No clones.

latest?cb=20140102060812Lieutenant Lech Kril

Hi, my name is Lech Kril, and I've come to Plenty of Servofish to find my soulmate. I may have a cold exterior at first, but if you lower my defences you will see I am warm at heart. My favourite food is fried Goopolla fillets with citron juice and LOTS of spice. My favourite pass times are tweaking my Brokk and polishing my Gorgon, ready for the next Tenno who comes along. If you're interested in finding true love and fiery passion then hit me up 😉

jprYwg5.jpg

Hello,

My name is Limbo.  After spending years in pieces I've finally put myself back together with the help of a friend and I'm looking to get back out there and find love.

I enjoy long walks in the rift, going on digs to find ancient relics across the solar system(maybe you will join me), and protecting what needs to be protected from those who would do it harm.

There is more to me than that but these profiles have character limits so maybe we can meet up for coffee and get to know each other better.